[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FTM General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: 1393205653468.png (260 KB, 544x431) Image search: [Google]
1393205653468.png
260 KB, 544x431
READ THE OP

FtMg: Whatever Edition

Old: >>5326995

Don't forget to sage and wait to make new threads until we're at bump limit on page 9-10.

Ancient map: https://www.zeemaps.com/edit/U0Hw9yNtqrJd-qzTdbUFMw

Some info (excuse the tumblr, it's truscum): http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tags/

Skype group: add cheeki-briki or duckduckfrog

Google Hangout: TBA
>>
>last thread fell off the board right as I was about to link this one in it
Welp.
>>
Is there a way to thicken your eyebrows up? I know you can always use makeup, but yeah...not the same.
>>
>>5370470
higher your test by lifting, or try combing the hair downward to make them more straight and low looking
>>
TFW waiting for my hair to grow out because I buzzed it and now I'm getting misgendered.
>>
>>5371758
Why'd you decide to do that?
>>
>barbers didn't clock me
HELL YEAH
>thought I was still in/fresh out of high school
...STILL EXCITED, FUCK IT.
>>
>>5371758
I'm waiting on that too, only its just because I miss having hair.

Wear a hat.
>>
>>5371786
Because I'm an idiot.
>>
File: 35.png (31 KB, 217x188) Image search: [Google]
35.png
31 KB, 217x188
h-h-hello
very small pre-t here...

I was wondering something that might be a bit gross? Uh... aw gee, tugs at my collar.
How big? Did your? clits grow after you started t.....?

oh man I FEEL SO AWKWARD ASKING SOMETHING LIKE THIS, even hiding under the power of online anonymity, but it's something I'm way curious about. I have a ton of bottom dysphoria y'see. I got that penis envy mega rough, so it's just something I wanted to ask about for obvious reasons.

Speakin' of which, did having it grow out help any of y'all's bottom dysphoria?

s-s-sorry for being so yucky...
>>
>>5372204
This site is 18+.
>>
>>5372204
>when mtfs come here and pretend to be ftms
>>
>>5372217
>>5372227
Sorry if I seemed underage, or like I wasn't an actual ftm. I just feel awkward asking these kinds of questions... sorry
>>
>>5372227
lmao
>>
Curious bypasser here, do FtM's not need estrogen blocker of some kind? Just T?
>>
>>5372282
nah, the testosterone totally overpowers other sex hormones. pretty lucky for us
>>
>>5372282
It would be preferable, but not as necessary as it is for mtfs, it would help with the height and bone structure,
but transitioning female to male is like coloring black marker over yellow marker, its more like a late puberty
>>
>>5372293
Not even steroids or some shit for more masculine features? I mean, I was looking at all the shit I'd need to take to get more feminine hair patterns, bigger tits and whatever else and other places say that you only need estrogen. Is there similar shit in the FtM side of things, even if its largely unnecessary?
>>
File: aom.jpg (92 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
aom.jpg
92 KB, 500x500
Whats FtMg's favorite album cover?
>>
>>5372315
Testosterone and top surgery and bottom/hysto if you want it, are really the only things you need to do
>>
>>5372282
No, just T. Taking T raises our testosterone while simultaneously lowering estrogen levels.
Blockers for ftms are usually for the younger crowd pre-puberty or to halt puberty, people who are unsure about transitioning or ftms that cannot take because of medical reasons. I have heard of ftms getting put on them before they were officially greenlighted for transitioning though. But overall, no, we do not need them.

>>5372315
No. Beyond T, there really isn't anything we can do other than plastic surgery. We can get away with our baby/feminine features more than you can with masculine features unless its something like GIANT BIRTHING HIPS some of them have. Good god.
>>
>>5372337
That's cool I guess, though needing the top surgery must kinda suck if you started transitioning late or just have huge jugs. As MtF you dont need any surgeries if your face is okay, even if the hormone cocktail is more of a struggle.

Are short FtM's as insecure about their height as tall MtF's are? I think majority of MtF's are submissive as fuck prolly due to stereotypes and estrogen, is the reverse true for you guys?
>>
>>5372350
>GIANT BIRTHING HIPS
idk mang i've seen some guys with pretty wide hips, getting belly fat hides it nicely though even if it's not aesthetically pleasing to most
>>
>>5372235
You're fuckin anonymous, nigger, who gives a crap. Cut that shit out.
>>
File: lg.jpg (221 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
lg.jpg
221 KB, 630x421
>>5372204

Get the fuck out of here, or I'll eye fuck you with my microdick.
>>
File: snappingyourmom.jpg (143 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
snappingyourmom.jpg
143 KB, 720x1280
Does my body pass, /ftm/?
>>
>>5372543
Yes.
>>
File: Boondox - South of Hell.jpg (144 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Boondox - South of Hell.jpg
144 KB, 1000x1000
>>5372323
>>
>>5372357
Sometimes I can feel small and emasculated being small, especially when other guys start shit, their size can make me feel weak and overpowered, usually I just stand down at that point.
>>
>>5372204
jesus christ you're a faggot.
>>
>>5372543
no with those hips
id pound your roastie tho
>>
>>5372664
I've seen cis guys with bigger hips than that. Please.
>>
>>5372664
>>5372796

anon's right. Lovely cute hips and a bit of boob. I wanna see those pants off and see that delicious roast beef.
>>
>>5372614
There's a reason why manlet cis guys always work out like crazy or become full sissybeta I guess
>>
Cis gay guy here: Are most ftm interested in cis gays ? Would they be okay if said gay guy doesn't want to put his dick in their vj ?
>>
>>5373101
A lot of ftm's don't even like using their vag, m8.
>>
>>5372204
Are you gay anon
>>
>>5372543
It passes far too well, I'm extremely jealous
>>
>>5373101
I would be bothered if they wanted to
>>
File: ftm.jpg (45 KB, 544x431) Image search: [Google]
ftm.jpg
45 KB, 544x431
>>5370409
Ha! Found the guy and the bonus hidden code.
>>
>>5373358
Good job! You win the prize.

A hug!
>>
>>5373116
>>5373307
Not you guys in particular, but I want to have a boyfriend who lets me put my bendy straw in his juicebox.
>>
>>5373644
Everyone's different. We can't tell you what any individual ftm will be okay with, that's something you need to discuss with them.
>>
>>5372204
I'm at a little over 2 inches in one year post when unexcited. Started at 1.5 inch pre-T though. Still strongly dysphoric at times not for size but functionality and planning for meta.
>>
File: wtfloor.jpg (99 KB, 423x750) Image search: [Google]
wtfloor.jpg
99 KB, 423x750
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWAG1hmLPho

when friends sends songs all "anon you'll like this song" ... can't tell if they just know I like shitty sounding music or if they know I'm trans because of my shitty taste in music. Dilemma.

Anyone else stealth that feels friends know whenever they bring up trans media and it's probably never crossed their mind?
>>
>>5370409
>tfw Australian MtF from last thread with no qt FtM bf
why even live
arbitrarydegeneracy@gmail
>>
>>5372849

I got top surgery ~ 7 months ago. Bitch gave me some pecs is all. Fuckin bet you wanna see my roastie, faggot
>>
File: pompeya.jpg (364 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
pompeya.jpg
364 KB, 1024x1024
>>5372323
I was about to choose a different one but I think there was bias because I like the album so much. This one is still good stuff but the artwork is up there.
>>
>>5374610
How tall are you?
>>
>>5375054
this is getting too gross. please leave
>>
>>5375125
He's doing it on purpose, you know. Basically trying to act like "hurr ur all str8 grills" and shit like that. Just ignore it.
>>
>>5375152
>>>/out/
>>
aw you guys are total pussies
>>
Just a curious gay cis guy here. What's the current state of FTM bottom surgery? I have the idea it's the choice between "a really small dick capable of erection" or "a pound of flesh from your arm", but is this outdated?
>>
>>5375316
Basically still that or just keeping your original plumbing. Shit sucks, man.
>>
i thought you guys liked chasers
>>
>>5375337
i don't mind people who are sexually attracted to me when my being trans is a factor in that attraction. i loathe people who see me as a sex object to be used and humiliated rather than as a human who deserves a baseline level of respect.
>>
>>5375383
This.
>>
>>5375383

I wish that more people would grasp this.
>>
>>5372204
Mine is 8 inches.
>>
>>5372357
>Are short FtM's as insecure about their height as tall MtF's are?
I know my qt mtgf wishes she were shorter but 5'8" isn't that out of the ordinary for women.

Meanwhile I'm 5'0" and I've met exactly two cis dudes my height in my whole life. Even my manlet Italian ex boyfriend is taller than me and I definitely remember being at least a few inches taller when we were dating.

I guess adjusting for practical reasons for feeling bad about height she's more insecure. *shrug*
>>
>>5376453
I'm prepared with excuses for why I'm so short.
>I've got Mexican and Italian blood, I'm just that unlucky
>No, I'm just far away
>>
>>5372357
I'm 5'2. I actually don't mind being short, I think it's cute. I'm very feminine though.

inb4 "why are you transitioning if you're feminine"
>>
>>5376467
I'm 5'3", my mom's 4'11" and my dad 5'8", so I usually just tell people I didn't have a chance. Hah.
>>
File: this snibs the snab.jpg (90 KB, 511x788) Image search: [Google]
this snibs the snab.jpg
90 KB, 511x788
>>5376453
>I know my qt mtgf wishes she were shorter but 5'8" isn't that out of the ordinary for women.
What about us who are over 6'? Basically in the same boat as 5' and under FtM's
>>
>>5376453
its probably why you turned out a fag
>>
>>5377226
A shorter man is far more "pathetic" in people's eyes than taller women. I work with a cis girl who's 6'2" with a kid and she has quite a lot of guys after her. Yeah she does get comments but they're never anything bad, worst being short guys acting shocked kek.
>>
>>5377251
Being 6'1'' as a girl doesn't help with passing and unless you're assertive and domme type of woman I dont think there's much game for you. And yeah my heart goes out to you short FtM's too there's a ton of social stigma about being that short as a guy.
>>
>>5373703
This is terrible, yeah.
>>
How to live if you're a fag and transgender?
>>
>ftms on 4chan
Finally, my people have arrived. We have to be the smallest minority here.
>>
>>5375316
Almost no one chooses the small dick because its small, and literally all it is is a big clit, it cant do anything else. At lease with the arm flesh you can piss, cum, have a big dick, and you can still become hard.
>>
>>5375316
Yep, that's correct.
>>5375337
I like chasers somewhat
>>
>>5378229
Suck dick and cry about no dick.

>>5378297
>cum
>become hard
I can't tell if you're misinformed or delusional.
>>
>>5378316
With dicklift implants you can become erect but naturally, no. And yes you can still cum, both men and woman have cum
>>
>>5378358
Semen and vaginal fluids are two very different things.
>>
>farts smell like my insides are rotting
>can't poop
>drink coffee
>eat chocolate
>incredibly unpleasant poop
>feel better
How you doing today, guys?
>>
>>5379246
i'm enabling my urge to "fix" people with a friend who isn't atrocious but has some shitty annoying habits that have driven others away in the past. i'm trying to do it relatively respectfully, learning what his own goals are & then tying what i want to change into them, but it's still a behavior i shouldn't be encouraging in myself.
>>
>>5379373
Is being a fixer a bad thing? I always have the urge to help and advise when somebody has a problem. Though unless there's something specifically wrong, I won't interfere.
>>
>>5379458
oh, i mean like convincing people to change themselves when they didn't originally want to. helping people who want to change is totally different to me
>>
>>5375263
subtle
>>
>>5379246
thats cause you don't eat enough fat faggot
>>
>>5379583
I eat plenty if my squishy carcass is any indication, my gut probably just needed a kick start today.
>>
>>5379458
Well...it actually depends. I've known people where the only reason they will literally get involved with someone is if they're fucked up. Then they "fix" them, get bored, drop them and leave them fucked up again. So I guess it really depends on the people involved.

I actually have a friend who admitted to me he's only interested in fucked up girls and he's already getting bored of his new gf because she's so normal.
>>
>make some friends online
>one guy gets really slutty when he's drunk
>he's attached to me and thinks I'm cis
>starts sending me innocent pics without me even asking
>slowly turns to lewds as the weeks go by
>he doesn't even have a crush, just gets really slutty when drunk and likes to tease me
>now sends me full on jerking off webms when he's wasted
>turned on as fuck but can't feel anything but guilt for some fucking reason
Why don't I have a dick. It's literally killing me. Like I actually am beginning to get suicidal over just not having a dick. Before it was at least tolerable but this is starting to make it really bad.

I dunno.
>>
>>5379753
can't you just tell him you're trans? it's not like you've been actively leading him on without telling him or anything, if he's an online person it'd be a good idea to come out now
>>
>>5379782
Normally I would have by now if we had an active romantic relationship going on, but it seems strictly platonic and him just being slutty while drunk. We just talk normally otherwise or jokingly flirt. I mean I even told him I'm not in a position to date and he told me he wasn't even interested in me like that.

Is it really necessary to tell him I'm trans? It does just seem like it's all for fun. It's just really getting to me that I don't have a cock. I only wish I could reciprocate or at least have fun without feeling dysphoric.
>>
>>5379753
>>5379798
Can I send you webms of myself jerking off? You being trans is totally out in the open for us
>>
>>5379804
I mean...I have no issue if you want to, buddy. :^)
>>
>>5379810
You got skype?
>>
>>5379822
Y'know what, now that I think about it, I can't be sure if you're not that creepy ass fuck from earlier on in the thread or not.
>>
>>5379838
I promise I'm not, for what it is worth. IDs would be really useful right now
>>
>>5379838
>sure send me a video of you jerking your load
>UNLESS you're that guy talking about roast beef

Such a strange world.
>>
>>5379869
KEK. what can I say.
>>
>>5379869
>>5379875
Never thought I'd see the day where I'd get e-cockblocked by a shitposter
>>
>>5378439
Its still cum, I didn't specify which one
>>
>>5372323

i can't think of a favourite album cover, but i love the art in this diego's umbrella video i just watched:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dkveB3zV_c

the song is meh, but my birds like it... diego's umbrella is somehow a kinda shitty band with a lot of great elements to their music generally though... so that's not really surprising... i only know about them cuz i like gogol bordello

haven't thought about morbid angel in a long fucking time... i think metal guitar is amazing, but i can't stand the fucking vocals usually...

>>5379753

someone doesn't need to know you're trans if all you're doing is watching them jerk off on cam... who gives a shit? it's more likely just that they trust you to not show anyone and shit, and know you'll watch than anything that involves you in any other capacity... not like you're getting married or gonna fuck... or even do anything together past this
>>
>>5380559

+i meant:

so it's not surprising that the song isn't great ... my bad i'm high
>>
(just to preface im ace and LIKELY aro)
i've recently hit a new low in my depression. i was fine for a long while because i had no potential love interests and wasn't dysphoric, but now that im actually dorming and seeing other people that share my interests ive found a guy that i think i might have feelings towards.
it makes me physically sick to think about and i get incredibly anxious when he's around despite him knowing im trans and being okay with it. a mutual friend has also told me that he did at one point really like me but i dont know if thats still true.
i hate the idea of dating someone because i feel so inferior or like i just become a part of another person instead of being seen as myself, and im so hesitant to let anyone get close to me.
the guy is ace too and probably aro as well so i dont have high hopes for anything happening (which is for the best honestly) but its driving me up a wall lately and i feel horrible about it.
my only solution so far has been getting really drunk so i dont worry as much but that seems like it could lead to issues.

tl;dr aro/ace anon may be feeling some type of way about a person who's hinted they may feel some type of way back and is having a mild breakdown over internal conflict
>>
>>5380601

just hang out and stop worrying about complicated shit that doesn't matter anyway... it's not like either of you is obligated to do anything just cuz you enjoy each other's company or that anything will happen now or eventually...

and you feeling inferior doesn't really matter if he felt that way towards you that'd be one thing, but you having low self esteem has fuckall to do with him... so it's not worth stressing about...

just be yourself and get to know someone, if you get close you get close if not then you gave it a shot... but it's really not a big deal to talk and spend time with a person...

you're overthinking unnecessary shit... whatever's gonna happen will, but you're more likely to regret withdrawing more than you would just seeing where shit goes...
>>
>>5380666
I completely agree w everything you've said, it's just my anxety running rampant lately between this and finals and im worried about everything even if it doesnt matter haha

i havent felt anything stronger than friendship towards anyone in years, which is why this is distressing. i know i should just relax about it and im going to try
>>
>>5380688

well most things are easier said than done i suppose...
>>
>idly adjust edge of binder through shirt
>feels odd
>stick hand up shirt
>part of velcro has come away from material
Great. Not the first time I've done a shoddy repair job but stitching velcro is a bitch.
>>
>>5380944
Sucks anon... Sewing Velcro and seeing on stretch materials are some of the worst and binders have both.
>>
i feel terrible, like i'm supposed to be doing something but nothing i try is either doable or "right." i'm really worried that this abilify prescription is making my anxiety rise a lot, which would be bad since i was given a monthly shot for it (i didn't have any side effects when i took it years ago so the nurse practitioner thought it was fine & i didn't have the energy to protest).

like the only thing i feel decent doing is talking to people, but offline is much easier than online & my roommates don't have time to humor me right now
>>
>>5382833

come over and smoke with me... my s/o passed out on me so i'm lonely and bored now...
>>
>>5382896

+ you're probably way too far though, everyone is i think...
>>
>>5382912
yeah, i totally would if i lived anywhere near you, you seem like someone i could really get along with even when we disagreed
>>
>>5382930

too bad...

i can usually get along with people even if i disagree with them... even after fights really cuz i don't care much about holding on to that shit...
>>
Anybody around by any chance?

Fell off the wagon and had a bunch too drunk and love you guys so much

Tfw no benis to make bad deacons with
Probably a good thing but man I'm feeling good/bad now

Captcha sux
>>
finally caved and started putting together a secret playlist of ftm vlogs

fuck
>>
>>5384506
Find any good ones to share?
>>
File: homobonus.jpg (23 KB, 250x348) Image search: [Google]
homobonus.jpg
23 KB, 250x348
Do trans men still actually look like 10 years younger than cis men of the same age post-HRT or is that just a myth?
>>
>>5385150
It's a myth. It's entirely up to the individual and their lifestyle, genetics etc.
>>
>>5383820
>Tfw no benis to make bad deacons with
You don't need a penis to make bad decisions *wink*
>>
Right now I'm 22 and pre-t. I can usually pass as a sorta androgynous asian guy, but apparently I look super underage. Is that something that'll change once I start on T? Or is it something that I'll have to live with having my genes?
>>
>>5379577
hehe, get it? Pussy? And I called you guys pussies? Hehe

>>5379879
>>5379869
>>5379838

You guys are as contradictory as mtfs

>oh yeah, chasers are cool
>fucking don't say you like my vagina you piece of shit
>gross!

Jesus, ftms sure can't take a compliment.
>>
>>5385889
it definitely could change, but you could be unlucky. don't totally depend on it happening, but it's likely.
>>
>>5384726
mostly just the ones about preserving/maintaining your singing voice

https://youtu.be/WSYTsVz17lE
https://youtu.be/stslhag2HCw

those seem to be the only good ones on youtube, the rest of the dudes bragging about their voices are creaky as fuck
>>
>>5385889
Asian here, started T at 17 and was androgynous/really underage looking when I started, now at 19 I look pretty normal and T has helped my apperance catch up to my age. Everyone around me assumed I was going through later puberty. Still look pretty young, but if I was cis I'd probably look young too so eh.
>>
>make a list of indications I'm female
>make a list of indications I'm male
>male side is longer and more fleshed out
>realise accidental double-entendre in last point
Dammit. I was going out of my mind recently, so on the brink of telling someone about my questioning but totally wussed out. I'm gonna go bash my head against my desk til sleep comes.
>>
Does it ever end?
>>
>>5385889
No matter how hard you try to pass without hormones, they are the single more prominent signifier of maleness and only extremely lucky ftms pass well without them. Working out, binding, having a good barber and dressing to remove emphasis from female traits are all good as far as dysphoria and passing casually, but it's naive to believe that especially as you age, people aren't just being polite.

Have heart, though. I didn't start hormones until I was 22 and people thought I was a teenager until my mid twenties. Male puberty ages lots of men differently, and once you're out of the awkward teen looking stage you'll probably just be glad to look a bit younger.
>>
>>5389188
No.
>>
>>5389188
I wish it would.
>>
>>5389188
No. You will always be trapped in an endless loop of beginning to trip, but you will never know whether or not you'll catch yourself.
>>
>>5389408
>>5389489
>>5389259
>tfw
>>
File: 1401918758544.jpg (66 KB, 284x253) Image search: [Google]
1401918758544.jpg
66 KB, 284x253
>had very anxious period earlier
>haven't eaten all day
>only running on two cups of coffee
>don't sleep properly these days
>for some reason thought this would be a good time to repair binder
>clumsy sewing skills
>stitching velcro and stretch material
>hands shaking like crazy
>chest keeps getting in the way when doing precise parts
>mfw
Jesus fucking Christ I need to get a grip.
>>
>>5390466

are you sewing it while it's on you? i know fuckall about sewing, but that seems like a bad idea considering...

>>5389188

nah, but your perspective can change and make life more tolerable...
>>
>>5390510
No, I wasn't wearing it. I'm just antsy and anxious and clumsy today. And trying to do fiddly tasks like threading needles when I can't hold it near my face or chest makes it even more chaotic. I completely forget how to take my body into account when I'm not wearing my binder, don't know how women get anything done with that shit in the way all the time.
>>
>>5390557

lol oh neverming then... honestly i couldn't think of any other way for your chest to get in the way unless you were wearing it... or really how they get in the wat of anything you can do... i've never had an issue with that, but i guess i don't have much going on there so that's probably it...

honestly weird tedious shit i can do with my hands actually helps me calm down... i got over a panic attack once just by helping my s/o's friend get the drawstring back in his pants with a sewing needle... it's having to force myself into extreme focus mode that helps, writing can do the same but only in a notebook with a pen
>>
>>5390599

nevermind*
>>
File: anxiety.jpg (16 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
anxiety.jpg
16 KB, 320x256
Nevermind periods, how do y'all deal with ovulation?

I'm dysphoric as shit and fucking terrified of cis men and still keep having the urge to go seek their attention and every month once it's passed I think I must've imagined it since there's no way it was that bad and jesus christ every time it is just that bad.
>>
>>5390768
What are you, a cat?
>>
>>5390832
YES.
>>
>>5390839
Well, if you can't stop rubbing your butt on people and yowling then we're gonna have to get you spayed.
>>
>>5390879
The government is getting me spayed next year if I manage to ask nicely enough but

I AM FUCKING TERRIFIED OF MEN
I AM TERRIFIED OF SEX
AND THIS FUCKING FEELING DOESN'T GO AWAY
>>
>>5390889
Do you let dudes cum in your fronthole?
>>
>>5390954
I don't let people capable of popping a boner lay a hand on me.
>>
>>5390972
are you that finnish guy with the fucked up world views?
>>
>>5391007
What?
>>
>>5391038
the guy with severe self esteem problems who believes that all men are savage, animalic rapists
>>
>>5391072
no, but sounds like I've missed a thread.
>>
>>5391088

sounds like you missed out on a bonding experience...
>>
>>5391007
>>5391072

i thought the same thing btw...
>>
>>5391367
I don't think men are rapists.
>>
>>5390889
I guess you're just really sensitive to your cycle, I only notice its effects in those 1 or 2 volatile days before shark week hits. Wonder how hormone replacement would affect you...
>>
>>5391471
I hope it makes it stop and forget all about dating, too.
>>
>>5391372
Me three
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 378x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 378x378
tfw you're almost 2 years on T and you still get cramps every now and then
>>
>>5391394

so why are you terrified of them?
>>
>>5391526
I have no idea. I just get nervous.
>>
Lads
I really need advice

There is a girl I really like and she likes me but I'm dysphoric as fuck, she knows I'm trans though.

My problem is, even if I just sort of gave her head or something I'd feel so shit getting close to her knowing I've got a twat between my legs. You guys know that feel.
Anyway, I am meant to be getting an appointment about bottom surgery soon, but the thing is is even if I waited to get that it would be ages to heal and even be able to fuck, right?
But I was thinking, even if I could wait and just get it done, I might feel well enough to sleep with her and stuff (i.e. not sex) and whatever without feeling intense dysphoria?

But even that would take a while, I guess. Basically, I guess what I'm asking isdo you think it's worth getting a prosthetic?
I'm not exactly rich, and the thing is, considering I am nearing surgery, is it a waste? I could probably put off getting with her for a few months because of reasons, but I don't want to leave it too long and have her think I'm not interested.

I don't know lads, what do you think?
>>
>>5391786
I can't speak for anyone else here, but the current bottom surgeries we have don't interest me very much. We really can't tell you what to do though. My bottom dysphoria is bad, but I can't see myself going for any of our current options.
>>
>>5391786
If she knows you're trans, surely she'd understand how uncomfortable you may be with your body. And you can be in a relationship without having sex, I'm sure she'd survive. If she can't, she might not be right for you.
>>
>>5391583

nervous in what way?

>>5391786

i uh actually don't know that feel desu... i don't care how i'm getting someone off it's just doing it that matters... sometimes shit's more important than nursing shitty feelings you have about yourself... and physical contact and sex are definitely up there... denying yourself a good time or contact with another person at all is pointless...

you gotta learn to stop thinking, that works better than a prosthetic and it's free...
>>
>>5390466
>>5390557
Probably because you haven't eaten, slept, and have only drank coffee. You're making your anxiety worse bro.

>>5391484
Have you ever dated before? I've noticed with some female friends who never had a bf are fucking terrified of men at this point. They don't hate them or anything, I suppose their anxieties about tfw no bf and and self esteem just built the fuck up.
>>
>>5390599
>honestly weird tedious shit i can do with my hands actually helps me calm down...
Try alternately tapping on your knees. Tap on your right knee with you right hand, then tap on your left knee with your left hand. Repeat that at a little faster than one tap a second. While you are doing that breath in, hold, then exhale for a rate of around 6 to 8 breaths a minute.
>>
Anybody have any recommendations for an inexpensive online therapist?

I'm aching for my letter so I can start T but I live in a rural as shit area, there are no gender clinics or gender therapists (or general therapists willing to write me my letter) ANYWHERE around here.
>>
>>5392284
Ask in trans help general. I know there are some cheaper ones. Only one I know who does skype sessions off the top of my head is Anne Vitale, but I expect her rates are normal.
>>
Does it ever bother anyone else else that they never/never will grow up with an actual male experience?

I feel like I wasted most of my life just hiding or being confused and I'm already in my late 20's. I don't know anymore.
>>
>>5392072

i prefer it to also be somewhat mindless, and maybe not make me look crazy... that's why writing helps, or playing guitar... or like the drawstring thing made sense... i feel like tapping my fingers and working on my breathing is probably a good way to look crazy

idk... i'm high though and just thinking about shit i wouldn't wanna sit next to someone on a train while they did it... and well, that's definitely something that would make me notice someone as a possible "nope"
>>
>>5392810
I knit. Not in public because that'd make me a huge fag, but knitting helps me. Most of the time I don't even make anything, I just do it for awhile, undo it all, and start again, etc.
>>
>>5392780

i've felt like that yeah, but then i figure it's wasted sentiment... cuz i mean, i could dwell or just accept that my life has been what it is, and it's part of who i am you know? i'm trans, and it's been my experience of life and shit hasn't gone the best route... and it sucks and something else would've been nicer in that area of my life but well... i can't do shit about it, so i figure dwelling is pointless and i move on...

people can't help but think shit like "i wish this had been different" and "shit'd be better if i..." sometimes, that's normal i think about anything that's wrong...
>>
>>5392827

my mother tried to show me that shit, and crocheting, but i couldn't focus at all... and i got bored of it really quick, i think it's cool when someone can do it though cuz you can make a lot of shit but it's not for me at all...

doesn't really involve my hands other than turning pages, but chilling on a balance board and reading chills me out too...
>>
>>5392827
I should probably adopt a nervous habit that isn't self destructive involving tweezers or nail clippers.
>>
>>5392827
I know a cis guy who knits and he's...basically straight. It's not that weird honestly.
>>
>>5392827
>>5393021

+ if it makes you feel better knitting... i like getting high as fuck and making flower arrangements... and similar shit with my s/o using like bones and shit too... dried flowers usually...

i actually have dried flowers and plants all over my room and in books and whatnot... from walks and the garden

>>5393099

i pick at myself too... i try not to though...

clay is a decent distraction... i can only make flowers with it (i'm used to looking at them, and they can be more organic as far as shape goes so you don't gotta be as precise) and i have to be high as fuck otherwise nothing comes out even sortof ok...
>>
>>5392769
Will do.
>>
>>5391786
She knows you're trans, so she must know you're uncomfortable with your body. Nonetheless, Bottom surgery is pretty inadequate in this current day and age imo, but nonetheless it's a good idea to invest in a prosthetic.
>>
>tfw mother is off the walls with her bipolar/pstd/multiple personality shit

Involuntarily committing an adult is hard. Police and hospitals keep getting involved and she's proven time over and time she's not mentally fit to make decisions, but she took all her papers so we can't even get in contact with her psych.

Good lord I'm traumatized by what a teacher told our class once "if you want to see what a girl will be like later, look at her mother." I'm terrified of turning into this and I'm only a little crazy.
>>
>>5393664
Thank god I ended up like the opposite of my mom.
>>
Shit, I haven't been here in forever. I missed the casual discussion. FTMG is so chill in comparison to the other generals on the board.

>Started T a week ago
>Going by male name at seasonal job
>Makin cash money so I can buy bf an expensive christmas present
Feels good man
>>
>>5394286
Noice. Kudos bro and welcome back. Thanks for bringing some positivity with you.
>>
For those of you guys on T, how long was it until you experienced your voice beginning to change? I mean, I imagine it's different for everyone obviously.
>>
File: image.png (68 KB, 500x241) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68 KB, 500x241
>>5394760
Difficult for me to say since I get sick a lot and a couple months in it seemed I got a raspy sore throat that never seemed to get better only cranky and deepen gradually and now I'm a year in a sound mid-way through puberty... Here's a chart of changes
>>
What the hell do I do about PMDD if I'm pre-t?
Birth control, for obvious reasons, failed spectacularly. My gyno didn't listen when I said "low-to-no estrogen."

>>5392827
>Not in public because that'd make me a huge fag

See, failing at gender roles by knitting in public is not a concern of mine. (I do far worse.)

But I do hate it because every 30+ woman will force me into conversation because apparently trying to count my stitches in peace is somehow the MOST WONDERFUL THING and they ramble for an hour about how their mom or grandmom knitted but they never learned blahfuckityblah. I only knit around other people if I'm traveling. People actually leave me alone.
>>
>>5394846
Damn, hair thinning can happy that early no matter what age you are? Shit.
>>
>have time sensitive project due tomorrow
>can't sleep until I finish project
>can't finish project because tired/under pressure
>stuck in stress loop
>itsalmost4am.avi

send help
>>
File: 1370745141753.gif (144 KB, 354x369) Image search: [Google]
1370745141753.gif
144 KB, 354x369
>>5394885
>>
>>5394875
Knitting is the only thing I'm insecure about as far as 'gender roles' is concerned, and I just don't want unwanted attention in a shitty, crime riddled town where I already get endlessly harassed. I have also learned not to mention knitting around any older women, because I get roped into the longest conversations I didn't want in the first place ever. Same with drawing or reading, which I do if I'm on the train. Everyone wants to talk about what I'm drawing, how their cousin's son's wife's daughter is a great drawer, what book I'm reading, how I should read x, etc. I don't feel like you can do anything on public transport aside from listen to music without someone bugging you. I'm fine if it they keep it short, but they never keep it short.
>>
>>5394923
>I just don't want unwanted attention in a shitty, crime riddled town where I already get endlessly harassed

Ah okay
that's a valid reason to be concerned, sorry if I came off as passive-aggressive or judgmental or anything
>>
>>5394937
It's ok, I wasn't offended but thanks for the apology anyway.
>>
>>5394923
i wish you lived where i live public transit wise - almost no one starts any conversations with strangers at all, and most of the ones i witness are either short & polite or involve people who are clearly intoxicated or mentally ill. it used to happen a lot when i was a kid, which is confusing, but once i reached high school i've gotten at most one-minute-long exchanges. even the dude who asked me out on the train politely left for a different seat after i said no.
>>
I wish the mtf general was similar to this one, instead of being an anime picture/gif clusterfuck without any actual discussion about mtf struggles and stuff. Congrats on having a decent general, guys.
>>
>>5395555
Thanks, I guess. You're more than welcome to hang around and chill if you want.
>>
>>5395583
Thanks for welcoming me. I enjoyed reading the posts here, so I might stick around.
>>
>>5395555
>men!
>we know how to be friends!
>>
does anyone know whether the steam holiday sale usually goes into january? i'm worrying about it but don't want to visit /v/ to find out
>>
>>5396127
It ends January 4th 10:00 am PST
>>
>>5396644
thank you so much
>>
>>5396845
No prob
>>
>shopping around for top surgeons
>none of the in-network ones have ftm recon listed or trans pics online
>some have gynecomastia and chest reconstruction
>have to call for info
>stammering and stuttering like an idiot when trying to ask if they do the procedure
>spaghetti everywhere

I've been on T long enough my voice passes which is nice, stupid dysphoria, stupid nerves, stupid consult fees, stupid insurance, stupid everything
>>
>>5385889
>Asian ftm

You must be qt as fug
>>
Listening to that Bad Suns song mentioned earlier, I remembered this album from my /mu/ days.

http://stuartwarwick.bandcamp.com/album/the-butchers-voice
Ya'll should check out Man With A Pussy if not the whole album.
>>
>>5397983
Very eerie, love the song. But what's with the Buck Angel album art?
>>
>>5398018
I guess because gender confusion and going outside the gender norms, especially in an FTM sense as far as I can tell, are an album theme. And Buck Angel is the manliest to be born a woman so it works pretty well.
>>
>>5397983
Music boxes/bells/chimes are my weakness; I fucking love this.

Thanks Anon!
>>
>>5372204
i'm about an inch here, but its about a cm. thick. also- Google is your friend.
>>
File: IMG_20151110_14355.jpg (91 KB, 378x449) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151110_14355.jpg
91 KB, 378x449
>>5386370
>>5387452
>>5389216
>>5397415

Thanks for the reply! I posted a pic on a 'Guess' thread awhile back and for the most part people thought I was either underage or ~18/19 which actually isn't that off, and all of them guessed I was a male. But then again, that's just from a picture which is usually a hit or a miss. I'm also 5'6 which is about average height compared to most of my male Asian friends.
Pic related is the one I posted.

On another note, what are your experiences with weight gain after starting T? I've been having some trouble with trying to gain weight after getting treated for hyperthyroidism. I know everybody is different, but just curious about whether there was a noticeable change and if you had to adjust your diet to compensate. I recently started drinking protein shakes, so hopefully that'll help.
>>
>>5399243
10/10 would boyfriend
>>
File: 1415253338626.jpg (30 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1415253338626.jpg
30 KB, 368x368
>>5399243
I hate you for being azn.
>>
>>5399243

>hyperthyroidism

iktfb

Essentially, you have to eat more and try to be lazier. GOMAD is a good start but it's temporary. Eat much more carbs, 4 FULL meals a day is what we're talking, with half of each plate being solid carbs (rice, pasta, potatoes...) with 1/4 being protein (meat...) and 1/4 being veg

That's a basic start, but it's something to get you going. What diets don't take into account is that we're individuals, so we have to train our bodies to a new diet but also be aware of our own needs when it comes to this thing. Experiment a few months and /feel/ out what works for you.

Also lift up heavy things. Muscles are nice to look at, don't let anyone say otherwise.
>>
>>5385150
Hard to say.

>Pre t and hiding gender dysphoria
>Get accused of having fake IDs bars and clubs
>On t for a few years
>Bouncers just ask if I'm LGBT

fuck me I can never win.
>>
>>5399564
>Bouncers just ask if I'm LGBT
"Yes, all of the above." And watch for his reaction.
>>
>>5399243
Cisguy here and do you have skype anon? I could be your weight gain coach.

Qualification: Am fat
>>
>>5395636
I don't get it.
>>
>>5401364
http://youtu.be/3hmlPtRu1SQ
>>
File: 1232434545.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1232434545.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>5401428
>>
>>5401428

I don't get why she's bringing up her thick thighs. Muscle thighs are juicy and awesome, skinny thighs make me sick as though you're malnourished
>>
File: 14324.png (80 KB, 245x228) Image search: [Google]
14324.png
80 KB, 245x228
>tfw you find out one of your online friends you wanted to come out to is a /pol/tard
>>
File: 1420543074987.jpg (60 KB, 714x684) Image search: [Google]
1420543074987.jpg
60 KB, 714x684
My therapist wants me to not avoid my anxiety but to sit with it and see how it affects me to better understand how it works. She wants me to pinpoint the most common unhelpful thoughts and the most distressing distressing thoughts.

Is this the moment I have to acknowledge and admit the possibility I might be a tranny...?
>>
>>5401635
To yourself or to your therapist?

Either way, probably, yeah.
>>
>>5401962
Fucking both, man! I was hoping that I'd be able to complete therapy and become a well-adjusted person while allowing this gender crisis to pass in total secrecy!
>>
>>5402042
If you're really trans it's definitely not something you can simply ignore.
>>
>>5402049
Are you implying someone can't not choose to not transition and still be somewhat happy?
>>
>>5402097
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that it's pretty damn hard to just repress the feelings and pretend that they're not there.
>>
>>5402097
>can't not choose to not transition
Wait, what?

>>5402049
God, this is a fucking mess. If I'm imagining it, I shouldn't be going this crazy. If I'm not imagining it, I'm either going to do nothing about it and suffer or transition and probably suffer. I am so fucking fucked.
>>
>>5401567
mtf just clicking through random threads, but one of my friends is a /pol/tard and reacted just fine. A lot of people with bigoted opinions will change their tone around if it applies to someone they know well as a person and not just as a label
>>
>>5402100
That I can agree with it.
>>
Hey, um. I'm flying out to see my family soon, and I'm gonna be gone for a week, and I'm on a weekly dosage of T. I'm kinda fucking terrified of taking it with me, mostly because I don't want the bottle it's in to break, and I feel a little weird about packing a syringe I guess.
Has anyone flown with T before? Any tips or anything? Am I just asking for my shit to get jacked by some roid-rage TSA agent?
Fuck, I really don't want to skip a week.
>>
File: 1284820679338.jpg (35 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1284820679338.jpg
35 KB, 554x439
>>5402134
I hope you're right, and I feel like you are. From what I've gathered from him so far he just seems to dislike tumblr, which is, well, understandable. We definitely have mutual feelings there.
>>
>>5402573
Why don't you jack pack it in with clothes? Wrap it up in layers and layers and layers of shit. That's how people travel with fragile stuff in general.
>>
>>5402606
Probably what I'll do, wrap it and put it in a really strong small box besides to prevent crushing. I'm just bein' nervy about it, wanted to see if anyone had experience doing it before.

I'm taking my luggage into my own hands this trip for sure, I promised I'd bring wine and beer that doesn't ship out of state as well. Literally gonna check an entire extra bag of alcohol, looks like. As long as it's less than 40% ABV, TSA gives no fucks.
>>
>>5402573
A week isn't going to kill you but (last comment)
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=139237.0
>>
>>5402665
Hmm, thanks. I know it won't kill me, I just. Man. I really do not want to skip a week. I'm so early-on that any time lost feels like losing ground.

I guess my other option is to maybe pre-load a syringe, but all the advice I can find on that is from flipping bodybuilder forums.
>>
>>5402736
Don't pre-load. Make sure you have your prescription with you and you should be fine. They can't deprive people their medication, so don't be sketchy about it, make sure everything is labeled and doesn't look like anything illegal.
>>
>>5402573
I've traveled with it before. You'll most likely get stopped because of the syringe (I don't think you can slip it by even if you wrap it up, even if you try). I didn't have any problems, though, and I was flying from Virginia to Texas.
Do you still have the box your testosterone came in? Because if you have the box with the pharmacy sticker, you'll look that much more legitimate.
>>
>>5402600
I second >>5402134. My dad is really racist, but he's still close friends with a Latino family.
Plus, he already knows that the negative tumblr stereotype doesn't apply to you.
>>
MtF here - would anyone like to swap pelvises?
>>
>>5402966
Yes.
>>
>>5403017
It'd need to fit a 5'9" frame.
>>
>>5402966
Please take my birthing hips they're no use to me.
>>
Reposting from thg because I'm fucking desperate.

Is there such thing as estrogen blockers without prescription (legally)? Would the ones for cis men work on me?

Fuck, is there anything, hormones wise or something, even if just a bit, for FtMs that doesn't fucking require me 4 or more years of waiting and me constantly being checked for fucking validity not to mention they could get taken away as ~profeshunuls~ see fit? So tired of this fucking trash place. Fucking fuckitty fuck. Fuck.

I know working out is a huge boost but having mild fibromyalgia really doesn't blend well with that.

Fuck.
>>
>>5402966
Is this even possible?
>>
>>5403195
Inhouse has estrogen blockers. I've seriously contemplated giving them a try myself but I don't have the money or the balls to try.
>>
File: 1441314681992.jpg (65 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
1441314681992.jpg
65 KB, 700x1050
>>5403029
i'm 5'9 with hips like pic rel
pls help
>>
>>5403242
Add my Skype. We'll get the transplant going.
>>
>>5403221
Does it? Link me? But inhouse requires prescription now anyway, apparently...

Fuck, man...
>>
>>5403259
https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-95-Womans-HRT.aspx
under "anti-estrogens"

I've heard conflicting information re: prescriptions and it's probably best to ask MTFs since diy is never really on our radar.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6289225
>>
>>5402573
My boyfriend has flown with his hormones and never been stopped. Take the precaution of bringing prescription labels that clearly indicate they are legal and belong to you, and pack them carefully so they're not rolling around. They're just like any other restricted medication, and its perfectly legal to transport for personal use.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3060) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3060
my s/o and i smoked, found old decorations from our first apartment and decided to make an xmas tree to put them on...
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3060) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3060
>>5404216

+ gypsy chilling on my hand + preening by my mom's tree this morning...

>>5401635

probably... denial and ignoring shit never makes it go away, and if you're obsessing about it to the point where it's causing you significant anxiety well... why keep trying to ignore it? it's not helping you at all to keep doing what you're doing right?
>>
>>5402573
Travel all the time with my prescription in my checked baggage. I've never had any issue with that, the bottle on them is pretty damn thick too, you couldn't break it even if you hucked it bare at a wall. Just pack it snuggly with your clothes.

As for taking it in your carry-on, it's totally legal to take needles and syringes onboard, but they have to have their protective cases on, and so long as you have the box your T came in with your name and prescribing doctors name you'll be fine going through TSA. You just might have to pull it out for them to see is all.
>>
>>5404216
Similar story here, flatmates and I got drunk we ended up having to go to CVS at 11pm for decorations, and decorated our 3 foot tree with 6 strings of lights (we still feel like we need more). We named it Griswold.
>>
>>5404216
>>5404585
Last year me and my roommate drew a christmas tree on the wall because we couldn't afford anything. We even drew presents under them.
>>
>>5404593
That kind of reminds of the year my mom and I decorated a Ficus Plant because we were so low on cash. Hard times call for creative measure.
>>
File: 3 (1).jpg (93 KB, 574x700) Image search: [Google]
3 (1).jpg
93 KB, 574x700
>Put out applications like six months ago for all my colleges
> Get accepted into them all except for my college of choice, which I don't hear back from
> Wait to hear back from college of choice and don't commit to any of the other schools
> Assume I'm not going to be accepted, disappointed but also picked up a job at a local coffee shop where everyone is super nice to me
> Get rejection letter in mail, finally. Sad but I figure I'll save up for top surgery and reapply for fall.
> Yesterday afternoon get an email telling me my application had been rejected because the new system they were using only sent half of my transcripts
> Three weeks before classes start, but I've been accepted
> Up all night feeling terrible that I have to back out on new job, but boss is super super nice about it.
> So now I have three weeks to find housing, register for my classes, move, and cope with the fact this will be my last Christmas at home

I'm happy, but I feel like I haven't processed a lot of the emotions yet. I'm going to miss my cats.
>>
>>5404585

you should take pics when it has enough lights...

we were initially gonna put up a fake tree, but my s/o started talking about how dirty it probably was, and then i thought about it too much and didn't want it in our bedroom or to touch it... but we still wanted to do something for christmas so this one is silver and white lace + ornaments + lights over this old, giant, wooden easel thing...

>>5404593

that's pretty cool though, i just like having something done...

>>5404600

probably looked nice though

i've always liked it when people decorate other kinds of trees... in brooklyn a lot of people wrap the dead looking trees at the edge of the sidewalk completely in lights and shit... i've seen it done here, in the poconos, too but it looks terrible like the lights are just kinda thrown in like no one gave a shit how they landed...

though brooklyn when i was a kid was more impressive as far as decorations go particularly bensonhurst... it was more heavily catholic italians, and they'd fucking go all out... like people sized statues and entire set ups people could walk through and shit... now it's more chinese so the neighborhood doesn't at all look the same this time of year
>>
>>5404946

that's rough, but it can work out alright... you just gotta really focus on getting shit done...

missing pets sucks though, i had to give my dog to my mother when i was in my first apartment (he couldn't be alone, he was fine with it as a puppy but i spent a month in europe and my family went to my uncle's vacation house in upstate ny for a week without telling me during that and when i came back home he was weird as shit about being left alone) and then my s/o's mom made us do the same with our cat when we ended up needing to stay there (she was just "too allergic" meanwhile she has 2 cats now, and has let his sister's gf bring hers when she's visited... so it was literally just about not letting us bring our pet cuz she's like that) after living with a christian prophet (self proclaimed... he never said anything of value and is an atheist now) and an alcoholic didn't work out (this was after we lost our first apartment cuz our landlord needed it to be close to the hospital for physical therapy after he got the shit beaten out of him in his office one night)

at least you left on good terms at work and can maybe work out some shit where you can pick up shifts over the summer and shit when you're not at school if you go back home...
>>
Hey guys

I want to meet FtMs, are there any good websites?

Im a chaser and looking for FtMs that are up for that sort of thing
>>
>>5405211
If you want hookups, check grindr and craigslist(surprisingly).
>>
>>5399313
Wow, thanks for the tips! I'll definitely keep that in mind.

>>5400201
Haha, I don't but thanks for the offer anon.
>>
>>5405228
Is Grindr trans tribe for ftms or mtfs?
>>
>>5405815
Both, but I see more ftms than mtfs.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.