[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be 24 > be in love with 41 years old man > find out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: giphy.gif (700 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
700 KB, 500x264
> be 24
> be in love with 41 years old man
> find out he is married and he has 3 kids
> he tells me he considers a divorce to be himself
> he can't even send messages because he doesn't want his family to be suspicious
> he tells me he loves me and I should wait

Any advice? I have no idea what to do. I really fall in love with him, he is amazing but I am also not feeling fine to spend the nights alone and see him once or twice in a week.
>>
>>5365473

Do you seriously need us to tell you what to do here?

How much of your brain are you missing? 90%? 95%?
>>
>>5365488
99%.

I am top %1.
>>
You're his side bitch. He's ust another down low faggot whos going to pump you and dump you. If you have any self respect you should leave. A guy in his position has already proven he can't be trusted because he's cheating on his wife. Why should you trust him? It can't end in anything but heart break.
>>
>>5365473
>Any advice?
Don't do it.

Personally I'd say leave and cut off all contact because shit like that is always fated to go horribly wrong, but then again I'm not a babysitter so you gotta think for yourself what you really want.

Pick what is best for you, because you're gonna have to live with the decision for the rest of your life.
>>
How do I meet older men? They all seem like off limits and the ones trolling grindr or cl are gross usually. How do I find one of those closetted married super masc types who wants a qt boy?
>>
>>5365473
"If he'll do it for you, he'll do it to you."
>>
>>5365473
I'll explain that I don't want to be the man that got between a father and his family.
>>
>>5365594

Do you really want to be a side toy for some married dude?
>>
>>5366268
y-yes
>>
>>5365473
Pics?
>>
>>5365473

> he tells me he considers a divorce to be himself
> he tells me he loves me and I should wait

It baffles me how there are still people, men or women, who fall for this crock of horseshit. I mean, it's the kind of stereotype you always hear about, so you'd think people would be wise to it by now, but I guess delusional people like OP actually do still exist.
>>
>>5366268
Yes I do if hes hot. His strong hands and scratchy jaw and nice cock will put me in heaven. I want masculinityyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>5366268
I'll admit I've played the part of side-toy. It's not so bad, just don't be a dumbass and catch feelings like OP. He's your fuckbuddy not your man.
>>
>>5365473
Does he have money? Because, unless he has a lot, he'll be broke as fuck after the divorce. Do you want to date a poor 40 year old who is not going to be unpoor until his kids are 18?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.