[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kill me now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 16
Tfw tranny femme lesbian and lesbians don't like me cause penis and straight girls don't like me cause girl is suicide my best option for a faggot like me cause I will never find true love like this pic related
>>
yeah anon the only person you will ever get along with now is other trannies

trannies always ride single file to hide their numbers
>>
File: tate9.jpg (114 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
tate9.jpg
114 KB, 400x299
>>5364332
>OP assesses the situation and decides on a plan of action.

Sounds like you've figured things out for yourself. Did you want something?
>>
>>5364332
Find a bi girl.
>>
File: 1448982205456.jpg (58 KB, 450x407) Image search: [Google]
1448982205456.jpg
58 KB, 450x407
Same as OP, though girls dont like me because im tall and nobody wants a tall girl let alone a submissive one
>>
>>5364359
Well, there's someone for everyone.
Megapetite mtf here with a cis-amazonian girl
She's 6'2" and hyper dominant.
Exactly my fetish<3
>>
>>5364372
Yeah I know tall doms are liked and petite subs are liked. Good for you for falling into one of those two categories. I'm really vanilla too which makes shit even harder.
>>
>>5364382
Vanilla in what way? Appearance? Proclivity? Flavor?
>>
Is the only thing trannies are capable of complaining?
>>
>>5364332
trannies should date other trannies.
>>
>>5364389
I'm not sure if proclivity is what I meant but out of those 3 it's probably the correct one.
>>
File: 1447724381964.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447724381964.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>5364398
>>5364412
At least make your condescension amusing, it gets so boring after a while. =/

>>5364419
Just give details, I can't provide input if you're obscure on purpose.
>>
>>5364359
I am short as fuck
>>
>>5364426
when you get bored do you feel suicidal?
>>
>>5364436
Nah.
>>
>>5364426
>Just give details, I can't provide input if you're obscure on purpose.
I'm not being obscure on purpose, I just dont have much to say. Vanilla as in I don't have any particular kinks, I'm boring, timid and submissive person with height that nukes the pool of people that would be interested in someone like me.

>>5364432
Good for you.
>>
>>5364446
Well, honestly, if you're a boring sub then you're going to have to subsume whatever kinks your dom/partner has. I don't know how to say this without sounding like a jackass, but myself and many of my friends stumbled into our relationships. I wasn't looking for my gf at the time and we just had chemistry after talking. I tried dating sites and it's honestly garbage no matter how you look.

I can only advise patience and a broadening of your horizons.
>>
>>5364332

I know those feels.. it seems like women don't want to date somebody submissive. It doesn't matter how well I pass.. I have low confidence and low self esteem and nobody thinks that's attractive.
>>
>>5364458
>you're going to have to subsume whatever kinks your dom/partner has
Well there's the issue that most kinks are a big turnoff for me and sub is usually the recipient so I can't just do stuff the other person likes to them. A friend of mine said that I'd open up for sure over time but I wouldn't know about that..
>but myself and many of my friends stumbled into our relationships
I'm not actively looking or anything, there's no way I'd run into someone I'd click with by actively looking for people. Out of my current set of friends every single one has been the one to 'find me' rather than me striking up a conversation with a stranger. I'll try to maintain an open mind for a decade or two before giving up, even though I can tell already that it's a waste of time.

It's neat that someone replied to my messages tho, other than to call me names.
>>
Yeah it sounds like sucide is a good option gonna go with that I'll stream it if anyone wants to watch I'm probably just gonna overduse on my meds though so nothing too exciting
>>
>>5364473
What meds? Are they over-the-counter?
>>
I honestly just want someone who will hold my hand and do little things to make me feel like a real girl even though I know I'm not...
>>
File: 9e3.jpg (660 KB, 1190x1622) Image search: [Google]
9e3.jpg
660 KB, 1190x1622
>>5364472
I can tell you that when the chemistry is there, you'll be a lot more malleable. Just keep an open mind, she'll find you sooner or later.

>>5364484
Therapy is a good resource if your feelings have degraded to level of wanting suicide. Being trans is arduous and solace rare. Once you find someone, or they find you, you'll be able to do all that cute stuff.
>>
File: nqfquddUmJ1trcktx_540.jpg (77 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
nqfquddUmJ1trcktx_540.jpg
77 KB, 540x405
>>5364495
>she'll find you sooner or later
tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies ;__;
>>
>>5364501
Lies can become truth in time :D
>>
As a cis girl I'm fine with trans girls keeping their dick but if you're boring and not kinky at all I'm still not going to be interested.

Stop blaming your blandless on being trans.
>>
>>5364542

I'm sorry.. I know I suck. I hate myself.
>>
>>5364542
I would do anything for you to luv me
>>
>>5364426
>At least make your condescension amusing
It's legitimately good dating advice, hon. People should date within their league. It leads to healthier, more stable relationships. It's saying a lot about that male ego of yours, though, to take offhanded advice as some sort of personal insult.
>>
>>5364561

>someone took the time to type this
>>
>>5364355
Only hope for OP
>>
>>5364542
I'd assume I'm extremely boring unless we share an interest in something. I'm bland because I'm inexperienced not because I'm trans
>>
>>5364567
>someone took the time to type that
Don't worry about me, sonny. I type real fast
>>
Avenge youself before dying, because you don't have nothing to lose! Why not ran an almost imposible vegeance list before dying?
I will give my example

- Kill my abusive mother making this appear a suicide and sell her house to afford FFS and own a house in my state

- Make a fake site on an old enemy's name and have all internet doxxing and pursuing her

- Spank and break the tooths of old bullies. Or at least of their sons and daughters.

- Humiliating my own father and telling him that he never was more than a subhuman trash to me.

I think you should do something like that. What have you to lose after all?
>>
>>5364332
You just need a good dicking. All trannies are cockhungry whores.
>>
>>5364569
If you can't talk about your own interests with enough passion to make me interested too you're boring.
>>
>>5364561
Your boundless insight is noted. I'll make sure to come to you next time my hon-self needs a reality check.
>>
>>5364582
One-sided excitement about something they've never heard of sounds like the best way to annoy the fuck out of someone.
>>
>>5364586
I do what I can, man. God knows trannies need all the reality check they can get
>>
>>5364574

I didn't realize the elderly post here.
>>
>>5364591
I actually think it's cute to see someone passionate.

The key is to make it digestible for the other person.

I don't want to be overwhelmed by jargon and hyperactive talking.
>>
>>5364596
because you're an ageist piece of shit
>>
>>5364593
Blessed are the meek whom are shepherded by you.
>>
>>5364582

If I had a nickel for every time some fucking retard at a party was blabbing to me nonstop about their fucking vape mod or their Hearthstone deck or whatever dumb FUCK hobby they obsess over, I'd have enough money to buy a gun and shoot myself immediately just to escape the same conversation I'm perpetually trapped in. I hate this fucking planet and all the fucking people on it. Luckily it'll all be over soon.
>>
>>5364614
>going out to parties

Yeah, good riddance.
>>
>>5364598
>The key is to make it digestible for the other person.
>I don't want to be overwhelmed by jargon and hyperactive talking.
I guess it's something to do when you already somewhat know the other person and have some idea how much they know what you're talking about. Too bad I'm mostly hype about video games and unless the other person is also into video games they wont get anything out of it
>>
>>5364625

At least I try you fucking coward.
>>
>>5364601
trannies are more like the damned, t bh
they must have done something awful in a past life for God to punish them with this sort of degeneracy
>>
File: yk_doujin_p7.jpg (243 KB, 707x856) Image search: [Google]
yk_doujin_p7.jpg
243 KB, 707x856
>>5364632
Why don't you try killing yourself?
>>
>>5364625
That pic life goals
>>
>>5364637

In due time, you weeb piece of trash.
>>
>>5364637
I will because of that beautiful picture cause I will never have that ;_;
>>
>>5364645

Jayseus christ OP... don't compare yourself to an anime pic some loser posted. You're better than that.
>>
>>5364648
That you anon <3
>>
I just honestly don't know if anyone could even like me I don't even deserve love anyway though cause I'm a fucking male pretending to be a girl
>>
>>5365345
self-loathing miseryguts are not attractive to anyone
>>
>>5364332
Move to a big city with a large lgbt population, Pacific Northwest is your best bet there, and you can find tons of queer girls who don't have a problem dating a trans girl. You have to go where the acceptance is, not just hope to be accepted where you are
>>
>>5364332
that pic brought back too many feels fuck you OP

also just don't give up most people get rejected more often than not eventually you'll find someone who would sacrifice an entire town to an an inexplicable storm for you
>>
>>5364372
I wish I could find one of those again. Second one was my height, but we achieved height difference via heals. I had a previous fwb that was masculine as all fuck, but she was almost pure les. I was a pre-op pre everything MtF back then. Drugs got between us. I had to quit doing them and get away from them. They eventually got her after she succeeded in quiting them.

THIS >>5364458
>I can only advise patience and a broadening of your horizons.
So true!!!! My best relationships have been found through school and work. I've also found lovers though professional societies, social organizations, parties put on by friends, and even those people friends introduced me to at clubs.
>>
>>5364332

Bay > Bae
>>
>>5364472
>Out of my current set of friends every single one has been the one to 'find me' rather than me striking up a conversation with a stranger. I'll try to maintain an open mind for a decade or two before giving up, even though I can tell already that it's a waste of time.
How about letting your friends know you are seriously looking, and what you want/need.

>>5364614
I'd be on a yacht. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyW2ajAVyfA

>>5364635
There are no gods. Only evolution.

>>5365383
I need to move back to the city. Country life helped me heal, but it's now killing me.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>tfw submissive but super tall
>tfw no bf
>>
>>5364332
Bisexual girls
I knew this bi girl who was primarily into both feminine men and mtfs, and some bio females. So like, her ideal person would be an mtf on either side of transition, whether they were nonpassing andro look or girl look.
I assume if there's people out there who have that as their literal type, there's bi people who are more chill about it (rather than being all out like her, where it was her type), and would be down to date you

>>5365429
also this
>>
>>5365458
this t b h but max should have at least told herself to not be a shit and write letters this time so even if they nvr got to b irl buds again chloe would have known max didn't 4get about her
>>
>>5365520
options
>taller cismale dom into mtfs
>transmale/ftm dom of whatever height, who'd be trans himself and probably wouldn't give a damn about the tall thing
>>
>>5365549
I wouldn't mind a shorter guy as long as he isn't ashamed of me.
>>
>>5365429
Thanks anon <3
>>5365458
This I need to find myself a chloe
>>
im a cis girl that wouldnt mind dating a mtf with a dick thats also submissive... i think u have to go for the artsy, bi/pan girls, theyre usually the type that care more about personality than body/appearance :)
>>
>>5366451
Ok thanks anon I hope I can meet a girl like that cause I care about personality way more then apperarance as well
>>
>>5366451
Also you should date me pls
>>
>>5365534
>Bisexual girls
This. If anything, these should be easier to find than lesbians.
>>
Thanks for everything anons but bye
>>
>>5366541
lol whats ur kik?? maybe i'll check u out :^)
>>
>>5365497
>How about letting your friends know you are seriously looking, and what you want/need.
Oh they do know.
>>
date other trannies
>>
>>5367145
Ummm madmaxine1
>>
>>5367222
They don't want to date other trannies because trannies aren't women lmao.
>>
>>5367286
I would date other trannies I haven't met any really irl except one who I will never date cause she is a tumblrite not cause she is trans
>>
File: theydontthink.jpg (90 KB, 366x649) Image search: [Google]
theydontthink.jpg
90 KB, 366x649
>>5367301
>who I will never date cause she is a tumblrite not cause she is trans
Good decision tbqh f-am.
>>
>>5367312
like no joke she isn't even a tranny she just wants to be a special snowflake and piss off her mom she used to be my friend til tumblr so
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 500x770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 500x770
>>5364332
I made it better
>>
>>5367349
yeah... you made it the truth but not better
>>
>I transitioned and now my life is lonely and shit

this is only rare guys

dont listen to OP

transitioning will make you happy

good goy- i mean good girls

transition now BEFORE U BECOME A HON NOW!!!!11

hehe..
>>
>>5367360
Idk I'm mtf too I think it's hilarious
>>
>>5367378
it is funny
>>
>>5367378
I'm just sad cause it's the truth lol
>>
File: smug.jpg (40 KB, 599x506) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
40 KB, 599x506
>>5367349
>tfw nearly started transitioning because I had romantacized lesbian romances
>mfw some other stupid straight guy fell for the trap

ha ha ha
>>
>>5364332
AGP
G
P
>>
>>5367386
Because tragedy + time= comedy. Don't HRT until you can laugh about it.
>>
>>5367432
wtf does this mean
>>
>>5368233
Accelerated
Graphics
Port
>>
>>5368233
it means
autogynephilia
>>
>>5364332
You just gotta find the cis lesbians or bi/pan girls that are alright with that and not get too hurt when they aren't.
>>
>>5368735
Ok thanks that's what I thought
>>
>>5368233
autism
genome
project
>>
>>5367286
Thats _why_ I date other trannies tbqh. I prefer males but the feminine ones are best. Most of the interesting qualities of a woman but androgyny++ and no vag.
>>
>>5364332
>lesbians not wanting you cause penis
weird lesbians, pretty much all I know didn't mind it when I was pre op
>>
>>5370380
I think they were biscum m8
>>
>>5364332

>MY WAIFUSSSSS

but wait wtf is going on here
>>
Tfw mad crush on friend and he flirts with me on a regular basis. He has said a few times about sleeping with traps/trans but has ignored multiple advances. Being me sucks balls
>>
>>5364332
Same desu
Three years into transition and I have the body/face I dreamed of and always envied, without surgery, but I always just distance myself from ever dating because I'm just tired of going through the same routine over and over with people

Sometimes it feels like the only thing that makes it not worth it is just the extreme difficulty that comes with just wanting to date like a normal person
>>
File: image.png (447 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
447 KB, 750x1334
What do you girls think of my playlist. I play mech games to this. Will tittysprinkles make me love robots less??
>>
File: image.png (189 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189 KB, 750x1334
>>
>>5370479
I doubt it.

All lesbian really means is the woman is attracted to the female form, not the male one. Genitals are not readily visible so they nearly always don't make up part of that attraction. When one is tucked, there isn't even a crotch bulge.

Masculine or feminine personality is more part of the role one likes to be. That is separate from the visual queues and really isn't part of what makes one lesbian or not. I won't even call it butch vs. fem. I've known many that cross the line and are masculine presenting, and fem acting, and others that are feminine presenting while being masculine acting.

On how a person acts, many transsexuals give off the right vibes. I was accepted in female only circles long before I got on hormones. That was because mentally I was female and thus acted feminine, and I also wore feminine clothing all the time. They knew I still had a dick, and even knew I still had testosterone running through my veins.

I actually had greater issues with using my dick during sex than they they did. If I thrust I get depressed and often will get soft. It doesn't matter if I'm butt fucking a male or doing PIV or butt fucking a female.
>>
>>5367426
how do you fix yourself? this is important because i am falling for the trap despite being aware of it
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.