[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>think about getting help with these feelings about wanting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: MbFABuF.jpg (56 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
MbFABuF.jpg
56 KB, 720x960
>think about getting help with these feelings about wanting to be a girl and wanting to die because I'm not
>look at tranny reddits
>see pic related
>decide to not get help and just ignore it more
>>
>>5364155
That's why you don't go on reddit. Check out timelines in OP of trans general threads instead.
>>
Reddit is for hons desu
>>
>>5364155
It's your own fault for being stupid.
>>
Don't do it, OP. Assess your situation carefully. Being scared of the hons only creates more hons by scaring young transitioners into waiting longer and longer until they finally give in and have no hopes of passing.
>>
>>5364179
>cherrypicking successful transitions
sometimes you need to put things in full perspective to see what you might be getting into.
>>
>>5364155
I mean unless you're ugly as fuck you don't have anything to worry about. Unless you are?
>>
>>5364765
I agree... I got scared by hons. Didn't want to transition because I thought I'd be a dude in a dress. So I kept trying to make being a man work, eventually couldn't deal and started transition at 28. Pretty late and wish I'd started earlier.
>>
>>5364155
I'm sorry you feel like that but o just want you to know, no one gives a shit :)
>>
File: wtCrAdM[1].jpg (131 KB, 1470x600) Image search: [Google]
wtCrAdM[1].jpg
131 KB, 1470x600
http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv

Don't get scared by hons
>>
>>5366021
He already had a baby face tho. Like, 80% of that was just losing the facial hair and growing long hair. Some of us are completely fucked by shit genetics and will never make attractive women, if we pass at all.
>>
>>5364155

That's what most trannies end up looking like. Good choice.
>>
>>5366043
She has a pretty strong jaw. Plus you can get FFS which I always see trans women overlook even though it's probably more important than SRS for easing dysphoria for a lot of them
>>
>>5366043
2 meters tall
>>
>>5366054
I mean, personally FFS is a higher priority for me, but having priorities doesn't mean much when you're barely getting by as is and have trouble getting hired.
>>
>>5364155
that person can still be a cute girl, just needs to lose weight and keep taking those hormones
>>
How do I get rid of beard shadow? I grow a full beard if I let it go. My experience in under painting tells me to get some tan shade cover up so the slight orange combats the slight blue of the beard shadow (I have super dark brown but not quite black hair) then cover with foundation that matches and work from there. But I don't want an inch of shit on my face to walk out the door.
>>
>>5366337

Troll. This person has no chance. Ugly as sin, huge Shrek hands, tiny lips, massive chin, big nose, 5 oclock shadow. Get real.
>>
>>5365920
Out of curiosity, how long ago was that 28 years old?
>>
>>5367437
I'm still 28 now. Only been 2 months so far on HRT.
>>
>>5367447
Well, congrats for getting it on the way, and as many good things as you can deal with for the future.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.