[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /lgbt/, I've got some advice to ask of you: I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: autism.png (51 KB, 338x288) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
51 KB, 338x288
Hello /lgbt/, I've got some advice to ask of you:

I'm on the autistic spectrum, and as a result of this I have someone visit me twice a week for several hours, and take me out to do things I desire, as a means to developing social skills, and improving quality of life. This "autism support worker" is male, 25, attractive, and I'm quite sure he is gay, as he has "the voice." So, what I want to know is how to seduce him? I would quite like to give him oral sex.
>>
Come on people!

I need your help.
>>
That's not gonna happen.
You'd need a miracle.
>>
Use your autism to concoct a highly convoluted Rube Goldberg machine that transports him around your home before finally dropping him in such a way that his dick falls in your mouth.

As a bonus, it isn't gay because you'll only have sucked his dick by accident
>>
>>5364180
This might just work...
>>
>>5364173
How so?
>>
>>5364201
Because your longing for his schlong will be written off as "just being confused" or "just a feeling of attachment mistaken for love".

Your best bet in that case would be an all or nothing gamble where you corner him and say you're desperate for dick and you want his right there right now.
>>
OP you should accept this means you want cock.

Ok so go find some and suck it.

But let the man do his job, and don't fuck up your therapy by chasing the cock that is -also- helping you with your bullshit life struggles.

Priorities, man.
>>
>>5364289
I suppose you have a point. I ought to leave him alone.
>>
>>5364309

At least now you know what your type is :) Go have fun!
>>
>>5364114
this >>5364289
I would ask him to help you find others you may like.

He is in a support type role with you, and could even loose his job if the two of you end up in a relationship. At the minimum he would be assigned to another.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.