[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I prove AGP is a meme, /lgbt/..?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
>be me
>23yo MtF
>have tranny feels since 12-13ish
>used to fap to try to make the feels go away
>sometimes effective, sometimes now, though when effective, it didn't last long. As time went on, it worked less and less.
>get to college, turn 20 and start transitioning
>pass well, supportive friends
>start dating boys
>hrt killed sex drive entirely (though still enjoy sex with boys when I have it, just isn't needed by any means)
>been living full time fem for years now
>quite happy with my fem life

Guys, did I beat AGP or was I just never really AGP to begin with? I mean it really did help back in the day to just fap it away, but I have to wonder if I was just legit trans and AGP isn't real. Hard to say for me, but I feel like AGP really is a meme based on this. Otherwise I'd have wanted to detransition once my sex drive died, right?
>>
>>5363087
ur still attracted to disgusting agp stuff ur just not horny anymore. degenerate
>>
>>5363087
Whoops, meant sometimes not effective. Never flap anymore.
>>
>>5363087
Afraid not, dear.

Blanchard's typology is quite unfalsifiable. Were you to be diagnosed by be or his disciples, they would gladly conclude that you are a turbofaggot lying about the insatiable cocklust that drove you to appear female enough to gobble more dicks (marking you as a homosexual transsexual). I'm paraphrasing, to be sure.

They wouldn't have concluded you had AGP, though. That is their other type.
>>
>>5363115
I don't think this actually makes sense. I mean, even if I were indeed AGP, I wouldn't give a fuck. Still enjoying my life. As far as I can tell, sleeping with guys is pretty far from AGP.
>>
>>5363087
If you weren't sexual attracted to yourself as a female, you were never agp.
>>
>>5363146
I did get off on the idea of having sex from a girl's point of view back then though. I'm moreso trying to figure out if that was just because I'm a girl or because I was AGP scum.
>>
>>5363115
Except OP is a pseudo-bisexual and still AGP who only sleeps with men to have his feelings validated as a woman just like 89% of all "straight" trans women here.

Regards, an actual Blanchard disciple.
>>
>>5363146
It sounds like you weren't actually focusing on yourself though, you just were a girl in your fantasies anyway
>>
>>5363160
I think it's much less to do with guys giving me fem validation and more that guys are actually interesting and worth talking to. Girls tend to not even be remotely worth communicating with.
>>
>>5363157
>>5363166
Oops how did I do that
>>
>>5363166
Definitely this. It was mostly just me thinking that having sex as a woman was sexually appealing. Fapping it away would still leave me wanting to be a girl though.
>>
>>5363191
So then you proved nothing about agp
>>
>>5363209
Suppose not. Guess I just had a different idea of what AGP was. Kinda took it as any sexual urges regarding yourself as the opposit sex assigned at birth.
>>
File: 1439314454285.png (195 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
1439314454285.png
195 KB, 510x346
>>5363087
What does AGP mean? someone who is trans for fetishistic reasons?
>>
>>5363237
Yep, this.
>>
i really hate apg meme
why wouldnt you want to be attracted to yourself? wouldnt that just make you feel good? feeling like you were desirable?
>>
>>5363140
Read harder.

>>5363160
OP made no mention of attraction to females, nor sexual activity with them. Are you sure you aren't just lying?
>>
>>5363243
Does it stand for Auto Gyno Phobia or something?
>>
>>5363247
Autogynephilia means that you're sexually excited by the idea of being a woman. Until you cum, that is. Then those feelings go away.

This sets it apart from "real" transexualism where the underlying desire to switch sex is constant.

Layman, but that's it as far as I know.
>>
>>5363259
>>5363261
aw shit, I was close
>>
>>5363266
That you were, young padawan. The force is strong in you. Or something lel
>>
>>5363237
No, it means someone who is sexually attracted to the idea of being female
Auto gyne philia
>>
>>5363157
Thats not really agp. Agp is like getting off imagining yourself with boobs and a vagina or lactating or wearing skimp clothes getting rock hard cause "oh these sexy female clothes im wearing them oh my how taboo I am sexy just like a girl now". Self inserting as female in sex fantasies isn't agp, its what normal girls do, they imagine themselves as female in their fuck fantasies duh. Agp would be like where you aren't actually fantasizing about the guy you are just fantasizing about how hot your female body is and oh this guy just can't resist fucking me cause my booobs and oh Im such a woman for being fucked. That shit is agp. Not fantasizing as a woman.

Ok got it?

Lesson over.
>>
>>5363247
Why wouldn't you be attracted to yourself? Wtf. Uh maybe because I don't find my body sexually attractive, I find my PARTNERS body sexually attractive, you know cause I am a normal human who doesn't caress their own body and jack off to it.

"Why wouldn't you find yourself attractive?". Maybe cause Im not an agp transbian like yourself...?
>>
>>5363261
sounds a lot like its just a fetish about embarrassment.
>>
>>5363261
Thats not really true. Lots of agps still want to be women after wards. That definition basically means agp isn't real cause all the agpers will just claim they still want to be women and therefore they aren't agp. The sheer numbers of agps that transition should tell you it doesn't just go away after they fap
>>
>>5363655
>>5363655
A lot of it is wrapped up into "sissy" fetishism. Also probably why you see so many AD/AB trans people. And yes its gross and weird.
>>
>>5363160
>Except OP is a pseudo-bisexual and still AGP who only sleeps with men to have his feelings validated as a woman just like 89% of all "straight" trans women here.

>mfw this is what you retards actually believe.

Someone doesn't fit our theory, quick, accuse our patients of being liars and pull another "subtype" out of our asses. Dammit Johnson I don't care if it doesn't make sense, just find me the right candidates. We need to make sure the research fits the conclusion.
>>
>>5363160
Holy shit this is so retarded. Do you even know what "unfalsifiable" means?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.