[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
eating sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: shrug_answer.jpg (17 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
shrug_answer.jpg
17 KB, 350x277
>tfw no matter what I eat even after 8 months on HRT my body still stores fat in belly only
Shitty gynoid-inhibiting android-enabling genes in action, everyone.

It just proves some people like myself should have just stayed dudes because they are more physically optimized to be dudes than others.
>>
>>5363011
"Prolonged severe calorie restriction lowers total serum and free testosterone while increasing sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) concentrations in humans; these effects are independent of adiposity"

Cut down on the food intake fatty.
>>
>>5363011
You should try what I'm doing:
Pick one day a week and eat one normal sized meal that day. Fast the rest of the week. This meal MUST be rich in various nutrients and vitamins to prevent you from constantly blacking out. Make sure to drink LOTS of water and have some sugar free chewing gum on hand if you get cravings.

It does require you to be suicidal, though. But it works like crazy.
>>
Walk on your toes whenever you can, I did a lot growing up and I think it gave me huge calves and thighs. Like I've had strangers compliment my calves, who the fuck does that? lol
>>
>tfw fat collected in my ass, thighs, and hips before HRT
>>
>>5363645
Mah nigga.
>>
>>5363360
This is retarded. Just eat less for every meal. Losing weight is fucking simple
>>
>>5363645
>toes
but if you want to have a butt aren't you supposed to walk on your heels?
>>
>>5363304
what is the significance of sex hormone binding globulin?
>>
>>5363304
>he thinks testosterone levels make any difference if you take blockers
lurk moar retard
>>
>>5363829
What's retarded about it? Coworker asked me if I'd started gymming after one week. One. Week. And the ride continues lel
>>
>>5363360

I think you should be posting photos of your body if you're going to give this counterintuitive advice. With clothing if you prefer that.
>>
>>5366162
>sex hormone
>>>binding<<<
>globulin
It ties up sex hormones like estrogen and testosterone making them not available.
>>
>>5363829
Actually increasing activity is considered a much better way to loose weight. you also get exercise which is good for you. We aren't designed to sit around all day.
>>
>>5363011
>eating without workingout
>expecting some pill to magically move the fat from your belly to other areas

Here's what you do:
- start workingout, LIFT WEIGHTS, MORE MUSCLE MEANS MORE FAT LOSS
- note that the aforementioned tip doesn't mean that you will gain mass, you just need to engage your muscles
- eat at a calorie deficit of your TDEE (about 300 should be enough)
- there's no such thing as spot reduction
- when you're satisfied with the results you eat at a maintenance or more, depending on what your goals are

You are welcome, fatass.
>>
>>5373029
>It ties up sex hormones like estrogen and testosterone making them not available.
is this bad? do you have a link which explains this more in-depth?
>>
File: 1389643529401.jpg (1017 KB, 1432x2020) Image search: [Google]
1389643529401.jpg
1017 KB, 1432x2020
>>5363011
Don't eat such fatty foods. Also exercise.

Stop being fat and you'll do fine.
>>
You all should check your privilege shitlords and realize ALL bodies are betiful, no matter the size tbqh familia
>>
>>5377565

Do even half of the people who post this picture actually try its method before showing it to others unsolicited?
>>
>>5375449
>is this bad?
Seriously sub optimal.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.