[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you little spoon or big spoon? What the fuck am I meant to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: Austin Peralta.jpg (61 KB, 600x623) Image search: [Google]
Austin Peralta.jpg
61 KB, 600x623
Are you little spoon or big spoon? What the fuck am I meant to do when im big spoon?
>>
Oh yeah im a guy btw...
>>
File: 1368198525009.png (228 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1368198525009.png
228 KB, 500x281
>put your arm under his pillows
>Put your other arm around his chest but below where he's resting his arm
>get real close, make sure he can feel your semi pressing against his bum
>tangle your legs in his and touch your feet against his
>press your nose into his neck and kiss down his spine
>Hold him tight so he cant move, even if this tickles
>nuzzle into his neck / back and squeeze tightly before dozing off in perfect bliss
>>
>>5361696
In fantasy that sounds amazing, in reality I would probably tell him to fuck off and let me sleep because of how unbelievably uncomfortable that would get since I roll around like a fucking fish when trying to sleep.
>>
>>5361755

Fantasy? That's how me and my bf fall asleep every night and the first one that wakes up (even if still dozing) always reinitiates the spooning.

Nothing compares to cuddles.
>>
>>5361652
Here's the wikihow.

Hopefully it has at least one position that works for you and your partner.

http://www.wikihow.com/Spoon-Someone
>>
>>5361696
getting all lightheaded just reading this
>>
>>5361778
It's something I fantasize about. I'm sure plenty of people spoon to sleep without issue.
>>
>>5361652
this>>5361696
I'm little spoon, hug me, sleep, and then please accept my sincere apologies whenever I roll over and wake you up.
>>
>>5361851

Ah I see anon, what about morning spoons?
>>
>>5361878
Half-awake spooning is probably ideal, yeah.

[spoiler]too bad I'll never get the chance to experience any kind of spooning[/spoiler]
>>
Thanks for the advice legbutts!
>>
>tfw you love to be big spoon

>tfw >>5361696 perfectly describes you
>>
>>5361696
getting more desperate for a relationship every freaking day. i just wanna get spooned for fucks sake. fuck me bloody, i don't care as long as i have someone to fucking cuddle for crying out loud.
>>
>>5364544

I'll ravage you and cuddle the fuck out of you, as long as you don't mind being full of my cum. :)

I'm a romantic pervert, what can I say.
>>
>>5361652
Big spoon? Little spoon? as if, I'm the fucking dirty ladle that gets left out on the counter.:(
>>
>>5361696
I'm going to end my life.
>>
Happy to sleep alone reporting in. So nice to have all the space you need, you can move as much as you like, you don't get someone else's disgusting sweat on you, no paresthesia because someone is sleeping on your arms or legs.

This cuddle business is a fantasy by people that have never been in relationships, or people that have been broken up with and idealize the things they had.
>>
>>5373909
You sound very cynical anon. You've obviously never had a good spooning.
>>
>>5373929
There is nothing good about spooning, it's something that looks good in a scene in a movie, or i a photograph, but one of those things that are heavily overrated in real life. I'm guessing a generation of boys with no father figures growing up watching disney movies will naturally idealize it as a sign of love, when in fact there is nothing redeeming about it, only needy and over-attachment.
>>
>>5373958
Spooning with someone you feel emotional attachment to is one of the best feelings ever though. Nothing better than burying your head in your bfs neck and listening to his breathing as you both drift off into unconscious bliss.
>>
>>5373966
I feel emotional attachments to most of the people I meet daily, that doesn't mean I'm able to sleep in the same room as them.
It's impossible to sleep with other people in the room, let alone in the same bed. I move about when sleeping, I might fall asleep with my head on the pillow in 90 degrees, but I can wake up in the foot end of the bed, or diagonally. I fart and snore when I sleep, loudly.
No thank you, team sleep alone wins.
>>
>>5373975
I pity you anon. Hopefully one day you'll meet someone special and then you'll see why spooning is great. Personally I miss spooning with my bf so much there was just something so intimate, vulnerable and romantic about it.
>>
File: byron_265443k.jpg (62 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
byron_265443k.jpg
62 KB, 580x386
>>5373989
No one is special, or everyone is. It's just our brains thinking we have to nest when really we've overridden that need long ago.
>intimacy, vulnerability and romance
as I said, a Hollywood idea of what we should long for.
>>
>>5373998
>I've never experienced these emotions so they don't exist

Top kek stay lonely.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 531x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 531x531
>>5361696
>>
>>5367529
If you add a beard, you are my perfect husbando
>>
File: 1434694953962 (1).png (240 KB, 432x429) Image search: [Google]
1434694953962 (1).png
240 KB, 432x429
I'm 5'4, so yeah... little spoon.
>>
File: 1447985500000.jpg (47 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1447985500000.jpg
47 KB, 680x583
>>5361696
>>
>>5361696
>get real close, make sure he can feel your semi pressing against his bum

>have trans girlfriend
>she sometimes likes to be the big spoon
>super tiny compared to me
>sometimes feel her semi on my butt
>she won't fuck me

at least she likes to hump our dicks together.
>>
>>5361652
You are supposed to put your little dick in between the crack of your little spoons ass. Not that you will get the chance since you are clueless as fuck.
>>
>>5379937
Cuddle fight me, faggot.
>>
>>5361652

I'm normally the big spoon. One time, I woke up, and found some random chick spooning me (I was the little spoon). It was awsome, but didn't really count.
>>
>>5379937

Little showoff...
>>
>>5361652
>Are you little spoon or big spoon?
I like being the big spoon most of the times because it's more comfortable for me and because I'm usually taller than the other guy. Also I can fart silently without him noticing

But pretty much every time I've spooned with someone more than once we exchanged places.

>What the fuck am I meant to do when im big spoon?
Feet on feet action, dick touching butt, hugging, and kissing his neck are your friends.
>>
>>5361652
I'm 6'2" so I'm generally gonna be big spoon.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.