[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
During pre-transition can any mtf girls relate to covering your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x408
During pre-transition can any mtf girls relate to covering your chest/nipples when around others?
>>
Not mtf (probably) but fem guy. When I was younger I would often wear a t-shirt when swimming and didn't like to change in front of other guys. Not for any nohomo reasons, but because I was smaller than most of them and it somehow felt wrong. Like I somehow didn't belong or wasn't a real guy.
>>
>>5356580
Your stature was smaller?
Also were you fat?
(Thanks for posting)
>>
>>5356627
Short, skinny, very little muscle, small feet. I've been 5'6" since I was about 17 (almost 26 now). I've never been fat. I've always been pretty small by male standards.
>>
>>5356689
I can't remember if I was uncomfortable changing. Maybe in the showers at swimming pools, but isn't that normal?
>>
>>5356580
woah I hadnt thought about this until now but whenever I went to the pool as a kid I always felt uncomfortable unless I was wearing a shirt even though I was very fit. Not saying for sure that this was an early indicator but it's an interesting connection.
>>
>>5356840
Op here, I was fat and felt uncomfortable. I remember cross dressing once going on chatroullette tho when I was 12-ish and pretending to be my friend's GF when I was around 9 to 10. Are these signs? Genuine concern here.
>>
>>5356856
You can go back in time and point to anything as a sign. All kids experience weird dysphoria to a degree because gender is fucked up in our society. The question is do you have dysphoria now
>>
I hated changing clothes in a boys' locker room and I had to wait until everyone was gone so I could change too but it wasn't that much about being ashamed of my nipples but more about being ashamed of having my body stared at by boys.
>>
>>5356876
I just want to avoid mirrors for a bit, or is that just bad self image. I don't know for a short answer. I'm considering shaving legs and stuff tonight.
>>
>>5356532
Yeah, did that every time I was around a pool, even when I was skinny to the point people thought I was sickly, it also felt wrong to change near guys.
>>
>>5356532
Yeah I covered my chest when I went swimming, which I did very often for years. But in my mid teens I was doing life saving and life guard stuff, and we had to wear shirts for that anyway so.
Outside of that, I wasn't often topless. At school I just turned away from everyone else, but that doesn't seem unusual. Covered my chest in bed if I was talking to my parents.
Not been topless in front of anyone since really. Except a girlfriend I had when I was 16, we were topless in my bed for a while, and switched t-shirts for a bit.
Seriously not been topless in front of anyone else since around that time. I'm 19

Just doesn't happen. Dozens and dozens of guys have hit on me when I'm out, but I've never gotten past kissing any of them so far.
There's a guy who I might end up dating, I haven't decided yet. Not sure what I'd do about nudity if that ended up happening.
>>
>>5356532
I never had my shirt off around other people past the age of 12. Completely avoided beaches and swimming and wore bulky sweatshirts all the time
>>
Op here. Thanks for the feedback. Does anyone want to see my shaved leg?
>>
>>5357321
No. Why the fuck would we? It may be a big deal to you, but no one else gives a fuck
>>
Not before I became full time, but I was always uncomfortable with exposing my legs when the hair came in.
>>
>>5356532
Didn't really care, but I didn't like to go around without a shirt.
>>
I remember when I was young, couldn't have been much older than five, I used to have an extreme fear of taking off my top in front of others. I still do to this day. I also have a fear of showing any body hair, like my armpits.
>>
>>5356933
You got dubs so you gotta do it now. Shave your boipussy too, feels sooooo good the next day.
>>
Op here. I shaved, when I woke up this morning I forgot I was biologically male for a second. Felt pretty interesting.
>>
>>5361706
That sounds nice.
>>
>>5356532
I tried to cover my nips as often as possible. I always swam with a shirt on. It just felt gross and creepy exposing my chest in public. Feels painfully obvious why now, but back then I wasn't a Girl, just Confused.
>>
I'm basically flat 6 months in transition and I cover my chest even though there's nothing to see yet lol.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.