[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The One True Religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 3177412dq4.jpg (225 KB, 577x774) Image search: [Google]
3177412dq4.jpg
225 KB, 577x774
Gays and other members of /lgbt/ has been condemned through out most of history by corrupt religious institutions and false prophets. Especially by religions adopted by warlords that subscribed to the Abrahemic religons, such as Judeism, Christianity and Islam.

Don't worry, this is not what the true god wants, because it has been privately revealed to OP by the one true god that is above all other gods, that several revelations has been given to the posters of this board.

In this thread we will discuss and exchange the knowledge that has been revealed to us and reflect over wisdom that has been provided to us by the one true god.
>>
>>5355526
And God, the one who breathes eternity, said on to OP. "It has been revealed that of Ala's prophets Muhammad was the seal. For Ala has very little authority and only one prophet, while Jahuve, or Yaoi as from now on you shall call, has several prophets. And so you can see today, that Yaoi has more followers than Ala. And the followers of Yaoi has prospered more, for Yaoi is most beautiful and wise by Ala's side. I am the one who breathes into eternity and I cannot be sealed. Heed this revelation for I am the one true god over all. This is true."
>>
>>5355557
Then Muhammad, the prophet of Ala, descended upon OP. For he was the unsealed word. "There are few muslims, but many muhammedans. They talk like warlord from the past, they dress like warlords from the past, they grow beards like warlords of the past. For they wish to be seen as very important. But their words are mud, and everything they touch becomes mud. For they are mudslimes, for they worship man, that was made from mud, rather than what was made from the breath of the one who breathes eternity. This is the word of Ala. Peace be with all as true, for the earth is round and whole. Not flat with edges. This is truth, Ala is great."
>>
>>5355628
The one true god, the one who breathes eternity, said "Those who do not believe the word is cursed, for they will lose even in their victory. Temporary winners of the past, remain eternal losers in their stubborn lives lived. Repent and be saved now, or suffer your own fools. Only truth echoes along with the one who breathes eternally, seek truth, this is true, I am god above all else"
>>
>>5355702
Second, Jeshua, the annointed one. Scapegoat of the guilty, savior of damned, decended. "Blame us. Leave scripture behind that falls behind, for god carries man and man carries virtue and reason. Do good for the sake of good. Forgive, be forgiven and sin no more. This is the will of the lord, peace upon all."
>>
File: 1399609626349.jpg (93 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1399609626349.jpg
93 KB, 720x480
>>5355784

Verily, the Supreme Seme God Yaoi appeared in a glorious form and did say: No bully. My kingdom is mankind and man is good. The eternal enemy is fear and shame. The Bully within and without. There is no sin but shame. These evils I do defend ye against. For Mankind is good and our work is eternal progress. Any man who takes up the phallic sword of courage and the equally phallic hammer of progress is my bb. Dicks everywhere. Dicks to the farthest stars. No bully, bb, sayeth Yaoi, who is our Seme, God of Mankind.
>>
The one who breathes eternity, god of all gods said "Don't pity me for those who don't believe, I am most powerful of all, I do not unexist because of doubt, I do exist without belief. Belief is not important. Question! Show gratitude, for you are enabled above many others. So it has been written."
>>
>>5355526
Pls tell me thats /m/s lord and saviour Jesus yamato.
>>
>>5355826
Pity those who has slain their cute boys, for their features are now much like Kain's, first killer of man. For those who abandon the beauty of heaven will be left without it. Like Kain, they shall roam the earth with the sin of their forefathers on their face for seven generations. I am Yaoi, higher than Ala, my words echoes through the Quo'ran, those who knows the words breathed by eternity about paradise shall say truth be with you, for it has been written. Now do, and carry the beauty Yaoi has intended for man, seme and uke, I am the lord!
>>
There will be people who will raise their voice and call "false prophet!". Corrupt leaders and false prophets clinging to their old doctrines. I am god above all gods, he who breathes eternity! Those who have defied my breath I deliever future by my word. In the coming weeks iron birds will let fire rain from the skies of Iraq and the Levant, so pumps of black gold shatter. Those who worship mud shall be left with nothing but mud within two centuries, black gold will lose it's glimmer and rot in their hands. And those who closed their doors will be forced to keep them open to survive. Long beards and robes will be the fools for display. This has been decided. Repent, for it has now been revealed to you. I am the one above all, most merciful.
>>
File: 1390397168115.jpg (150 KB, 1243x708) Image search: [Google]
1390397168115.jpg
150 KB, 1243x708
>>5355526
>not using a picture of Jesus Yamato.
You had one job OP.
>>
The Abraham, father of many, appeared. "Peace be with all of the book. Why have you not gathered yet? Am I not your father? Are they not your relatives? The only way to have a friend is to be a friend. Lay down your sword around your city walls, for the time for peace is now. Or I am not your father and the lord is not your lord. All praise the new revelations, praise all gods who made man in their image, and praise the one above all who breathes eternity. Unite and peace be with you always."
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (182 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
182 KB, 1650x1275
>>5355994
>>5355826

The qt boys were hurt by the bigoted Kainanites, but Yaoi who is our Seme, did hold his anger. "There is no sin, but shame and fear. Progress of dicks to the stars," recited Yaoi. Suddenly, a wild demoness did appear. First claiming to love progress, then tearing down all that the men had built. No art was safe from her shame. No faggot could be anything but genderfluid lesbian or git bully. Now the qt boys, masthc, and even bara were pissed on in mind and body. In the not-hot kinda way.

"No bully," cried Yaoi as his massive phallic sword threatened to cleanse the world of this taint. But lo, at the moment of humanities judgement, Lord Yaoi did see an angel. TipTop of the celestial Ukes. At first Seme God Emperor was tsundere, but love would yet strike a cosmic balance because of dat qt uke azz.
>>
>>5356274

And Yaoi said unto them all "Beware the veiled bigot, who dresses in the skin of the suppressed. Who tosses their judgment behind the judged. Who calls for inequality when demanding justice. Beware the warriors who shield themselves with civilians. Rip the veils away from them until they stand naked in front of their audience. And if then they do not repent, suppress them as they would have suppressed others. Let those who silence be silenced, no tolerance for the intolerable. Eye for an eye! For when man first made the wheel he didn't reconsider. Silence the enemies of truth, I am the lord"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.