[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/hetgen/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (2 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 KB, 324x216
Straight cis people that browse /lgbt/, what do you get out of it? What do you feel you have of value to add? Not trying to be confrontational, just curious.
>>
I like the conversation.
>>
Don't browse often and post even less so.

Simply interested in having some sense of what the unique features of living as someone who is lgbt are. Same kind of interest that makes me read about someone living in another country, or novels from the past. Empathy for the variety of the human experience.

As far as "value to add" goes, not much. When I post, it's inevitably in response to something that has nothing to do with being lgbt.
>>
>>5351987
die het scum amiriteladies
>>
>>5352020

What he/she said too.
>>
>>5352020
That seems reasonable enough desu
>>
>>5351987
I'm making sure this board doesn't become an echo chamber for tumblr-tier faggotry.
>>
I'm not 100% hetro but not quite bi either, always got on well with LBGT peeps and generally find the discussions more stimulating. In all my years on the internet, my favourite chatroom was on a trans community site in my own country. So after years of lurking on other boards on here I thought I'd come join in on this one.
However, despite the above reasons I'm already getting sick of this place. As much as hugboxs suck, this place is vile so I dunno how much longer I'll stay.
>>
>>5351987
I'm a lesbian here but in the real world, I'm actually a man with a girlfriend and a few mistresses. I need to leave this simulation so I can be with them forever. I love each and every one of them, especially my girlfriend.
>>
Am straight but have gender dysphoria so I generally look at the ts threads... Lgbt does seem more right wing than I thought I must say.
>>
The "straight cis" people here are either trannies in denial, straight fetishists thinking chasing is gay, or biscum.
>>
CIs Straight(ish, don't know what wanting to hatefuck impregnate then force feminize masculine lesbian women and no op barely passing ftm's is)
I'm just here because of boredom and to cocktease horny queers and tease the lezzies and I grew up being really into queer media and realized that if I lived next to a city with a large enough scene I'd have ended up slinging bbc for x and coke and going to raves 24/7.
Also, I'm a fucking troll, queers take themselves too seriously, and this is 4chan, what do you expect.
>>
I started browsing a few days ago. The different perspectives are interesting, as well as the general tone of the board. Seeing so many frustrated people on 4chan interact around a topic as 'sensitive' as lgbt is something to behold
>>
people discussing social rl issues in a relatively non edgy manner
>>
File: get out.gif (445 KB, 474x379) Image search: [Google]
get out.gif
445 KB, 474x379
>>5351987
>>
>>5351987

>Straight cis people that browse /lgbt/, what do you get out of it?

I like being hated on and am a straight male, so this place is good enough to check on from time to time. Everybody here has thinly veiled gripes about my demographic one way or another.

I especially enjoy lesbos, I'm assuming the fa,t short, male impersonators are the vocal ones. Everytime I read them being assblassted about men it gives me a warm feeling.
>>
>>5351987
I believe in the right to body freedom and like discussing body transformations.
>>
Helping people die slow, painful and agonizing deaths is what hets do.
>>
Just here to fap to trannies.

No homo dawg.
>>
I like to feel better about myself.
And I like to help others.
>>
A straight person told me here once they enjoy reading our suffering
>>
>>5351987
Fuck off breeders
>>
>>5352433
>>5352855
The self-hate is very strong in this board. I guess that's the 4chan way though.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HETROS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: nobody-knows-youre-a-dog-meme.jpg (110 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
nobody-knows-youre-a-dog-meme.jpg
110 KB, 500x365
I just lurk most of the time. My wife is bi, our best friend is a trans gay man, and most of my other friends are lgbt as well, so I lurk here to learn how y'all think when the filters come down.

When I do post, it tends to be in response to threads like this one, or to answer questions that gays have about straight men, or helping FTMs pass a little better. Although sometimes I just post my thoughts on anything that catches my interest without bringing my cis straight-ness into it. Pic related.
>>
>straight people on /lgbt/
Some things are not meant to be.
This is one of them.
>>
Real time yaoi
>>
File: the dude.jpg (92 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
the dude.jpg
92 KB, 960x960
>>5359644
You seem all right, anon.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.