[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pls Kill me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: th.jpg (12 KB, 300x208) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
12 KB, 300x208
Don't you just hate it when you tell your females friends that you're gay and they start fucken screaming "YOU'RE GAY?" like shut the fuck up. god, it's a secret for a reason hoe.
>>
I feel your pain mayn
>>
Fucking this
>>
File: 1c96f3844.png (263 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
1c96f3844.png
263 KB, 570x428
>>5351910
I had this happen to me in highschool once.

>tell a few people I think I'm bi
>a couple days later one of my friends comes running up to me and screams "OMG ANON WHY DID YOU TELL ME YOU WERE GAY OMG I LOVE GAYS!!!!"
>mfw
>>
You know what makes it even more annoying?

>people hearing them

>OMG HE'S GAYYYYY
>>
If it's a secret, why are you telling people?
>>
>>5351910

That's on you for not being a better judge of character.

When in doubt, don't tell women you're gay. Nothing good ever comes from doing so.
>>
I just don't tell them and fuck them. Wait does that make me bi?
>>
>>5351943
Avoid fag hags like the plague.
>>
>>5352267
No you got it all wrong you want to keep a fag hag or two at your side at all times just in case some angry homophobe straight guy wants to beat or kill you. Your fag hag will attack as lure and he'll be to interested in her to give a fuck about you and will probably act cool around you to impress her to show he's totally cool with gays.
>>
>tell coworkers you're gay
>suddenly they all want to take me out and buy me drinks

Not so bad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.