[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tumblr-brand gender and sexual identity cringe stories >after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: autism.jpg (112 KB, 580x451) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
112 KB, 580x451
tumblr-brand gender and sexual identity cringe stories

>after i met her, an acquaintance became non-binary/gender fluid/whatever
>wants to be called he/they although she primarily wears lolita
>years pass
>comes out as poly, has two non-binary partners (one male, one female) and a "queer-platonic partner" (apparently just a good friend that lives with them all
>announces on facebook that her male NB partner knocked up her female NB partner and they'd all be raising their "fawn" together (because the child will choose its own gender of course) including the queer-platonic partner
>makes big self-involved facebook post about how amazing this child's life will be being raised by a bunch of 22 year olds who are still dependent on their parents because they all have more love to give than your standard cishet family
>go to facebook so i can screencap the post
>she deleted her facebook
>>
>>5351886
thats the essence of cancer, straight people who want to be gay lmao
>>
sometimes, hiring a hitman should be legal. For example, JFK.
>>
>>5351886
God damn. I don't see anything inherently wrong with a child being raised gender neutral or by more than two people (besides, perhaps, that the child would have a harder time fitting in). I do, however, have a problem with a bunch of fucking 22-year-olds raising a kid on mommy and daddy's money. That does more damage than a family of special snowflakes ever could.
>>
>Know this person that goes to my college
>They're THAT AFAB nonbinary person
>You know: blue hair, bad makeup, can't match clothing to save their life but claims to love j-fashion
>"~i'm a kawaii space prince~"
>Always posting really uncomfortable, overly-detailed statuses on Facebook about their mental health problems
>I did not ask
>They're in art school
>Their final project one semester was entitled "Clothing Has No Gender"
>It was literally (and I mean literally) a bunch of pictures of pastel sweaters on hangers
>They got an A
I have several friends who don't want to come out as nonbinary for fear of being associated with people like them.
>>
>>5352006
same tho, I feel like annoying ass people like this discredit the identity
>>
>>5352031
it's because [spoiler tag] it's not a real identity and you are only purposefully making your own life difficult because you want to be oppressed
>>
Oh man, one of my ex 'friends' was a total nut case. I should have seen it coming because at first they were like "I'm genderfluid with every gender except male!" which seemed weird but I didn't want to judge at first. But then they started saying they had headmates and that they had the power to 'eat' other people's gender off of them (calling themselves "gendervoid") and used me as proof (I'm ftm but occasionally feel like I'm not anything, which is a function of depression, not whatever the fuck this was) and kept telling me "kill ur gender. U don't need it." and they got mad when I told them off because I enjoy being male, it's important to who I am. They got pissy and told me I shouldn't be a 'binary gender' because I was enforcing gender roles. They constantly tell me I'm not REALLY ftm, I'm REALLY a demiboy because that's "not binarist and doesn't support the patriarchy unlike ftms"

I wish I was joking. This person disgusts me, last I talked to them was about two very sweet mutual friends of ours who recently started dating and are very clearly in a deeply personal relationship and my shitty friend was like "lol I'm happy for them but I'm kinda sad because I like them both.. but they keep telling me they don't want to be poly with me... lmao they aren't poly yet but I'm hoping they will be soon"

It pissed me off, what a disgustingly selfish thing to say
>>
File: 1370142198874.jpg (31 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1370142198874.jpg
31 KB, 250x251
>>5351886
>also their all autistic and mentally ill

top kek
>>
>>5352082
>You have to accept my gender
>I'm allowed to piss on your identity tho
Why is this mentality so common?
>>
things are getting pretty cringey over here in the agender/genderfluid thread
>>5346987
>>
File: 1428822818361.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1428822818361.png
448 KB, 900x900
similar to OP's story
>see post on tumblr that someone signal boosted
>basically some NB landwhale asking for money because her and her NB boyfriend had a NB baby
>she was on disability or something because of depression and obesity (her other thing was fat acceptance etc)
>go to her blog to see what other horrors are there
>see that she adopted a kitten she found on the street
>well that's kind of irresponsible if you can't even take care of your baby
>keep scrolling
>turns out a month or so before she'd made this self pitying post about how her depression killed her rabbit, because she couldn't bring herself to get out of bed and go into the cold to feed it
>my FUCKING FACE WHEN

people like this deserve death
>>
>>5352182
I had a roommate like this. We constantly fought, because he would neglect his dog and that meant I had to take care of it (despite the fact that I had school and work, and he was an unemployed dropout).
But my roommate was the victim, of course.
Coincidentally, he was also a nonbinary tumblr shit. It's not about the gender identity, though - it's that awful website. I used to have an account, and there's definitely this sentiment going around that if you struggle with mental illness, you can basically do whatever, and it doesn't matter if your self-sabotage and flawed coping mechanisms hurt other people.
>>
>>5352214
did his parents also pay his rent?
>>
>>5352227
Yup.
He had a lot of mental health problems, and I can understand that it makes it difficult to manage one's responsibilities, but that was literally his only responsibility aside from feeding and dressing himself. It was so frustrating.
>>
File: 960x.jpg (50 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960x.jpg
50 KB, 960x540
>be bisexual
>hate sjw bullshit
>look up ex gf
>her new pronouns are "they" and "them"

Bitch doesn't even go to college to get brainwashed into this dumb shit.
>>
>>5352242
okay well there are mental health problems and then there are "mental health problems."

one of my best friends has constructed her entire identity around being mentally and physically ill despite being little more than averagely depressed. her parents pay for her apartment and loads of other things (including but not limited to bringing her friends on expensive vacations and paying for all of our shit, which for someone who is 100% financially on her own, can be pretty awesome but also terrifying, I cannot imagine how much the last one cost)

she likes being the most unfortunate person in the room (which can be insulting, because in her close circle of friends, i have had a near death experience with a sudden serious illness, one has been disowned by her family for being gay and has been homeless, and one just lost her mother and sister in a car accident) and she'll say shit like "last time i was evaluated the doctor said I had the highest OCD score of anyone he has ever seen (which is 100% not true, she's not the least bit OCD unless it's convenient for her to have a problem doing something at that moment) or that her ex boyfriend was abusive (didn't put up with her shit)

last time we were at her apartment with friends she made a point of setting her phone alarm off, getting all of her pills (most of which were herbal supplements from whole foods) setting them out on the coffee table while we were all watching a movie and making sure we all saw her struggle to take them ("it makes me feel broken..")

she's a great friend but i worry about her because she has no work experience and never does anything if it's not fun or convenient
>>
>>5351886
I can't even understand half of the shit they say
>>
>>5352306
I generally avoid trying to say whether or not someone's "mentally ill enough" to justify their behavior. I had some serious problems with depression a few years back, and everyone ignored/doubted it, because I was still doing well in school and eating okay. Meanwhile, I constantly fantasized about gouging my eyes out or jumping into traffic to get revenge on the people who ignored me. I'm okay now, but I had to act like a shit baby before anyone reached out. So someone can look alright and still be struggling. That's not to imply that you're wrong about you're friend - you know her, and I don't.
So on that note, as far as my former roommate goes, he did have serious problems. However, the tumblr mentality of "make yourself feel comfortable and valid at all costs uwuuwuwuwuw" exacerbated that to a frightening degree.
>>
>>5352006
Maybe they should make a big thing about being non-binary so people start to realise that the kawaii space prince isn't representative of them all?

Although tbf I can still understand why they might not want to, when it comes to stereotypes and confirmation bias, people can find it surprisingly difficult to let go.
>>
>>5352658
Seconding the depression deal. I've been to some therapy a few times through some kind of crisis services before, but it's taken a while before my uni's healthcare services bothered to even give me sleeping pills (which are just melatonin and don't do anything about the fact that I keep up waking up at night due to constant anxiety). I'm feeling horrible most of the time, and my academic performance is falling apart, and I've yet to even see an actual doctor, just some nurse. Last Saturday it took me almost 8 hours to get out of the bed after waking up because I was just so incredibly tired, and I think I haven't brushed my teeth in a week. Shit sucks and the worst part is that I've had episodes of this lethargy for almost a year now, and just happen to feel marginally better on some days, usually before most of my appointments with healthcare professionals, and I keep mistaking this cycling for actual recovery, only to fall back shortly. Polite sage for off-topic, it's just so very frustrating.
>>
File: y.jpg (10 KB, 215x180) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
10 KB, 215x180
>years ago in circlejerk hugbox skype chat
>someone I don't know joins in, it's aight tho
>this non-binary otherkin individual joins in, lipstick, thick-framed glasses, weeaboo, squeaky, cringey
>it's aight tho, I don't really mind, need to calm down, everyone deserves a chance! Stop being so judgemental!
>somehow the conversation turns into transsexuals
>everyone screaming EWWW GROSS
>shitting my pants internally.psd
>i assumed they already knew I was clearly FtM the whole time since I don't pass at all but still identify as male
>well shit
>i very slowly try to come out, i'm not really all that offended or anything I just feel like I should come out and tell them
>"g-guys--"
>"LIKE IMAGINE A MAN WITH A VAGINA EWWWWWWWW ALL UNKEPT AND SHIT"
>special snowflake gets triggered, serious mode activated
>"oh my god don't even get me started. like that is so fucking disgusting. why would you do that. that is unnaceptable, why not just stay cis girl. or enby. I don't get it."
>nigga...... wat
>xe/ze/xey/faer/ching keep ranting
>tfw

>tfw still till this day

I don't know why I'm sharing this, I just needed to get it off my chest
>>
>>5351886
>tfw magiboy panro glaucous grey ace
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.