[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out that one of my trans friends has HIV. Who do I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: the pizza is aggressive.gif (1 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
the pizza is aggressive.gif
1 MB, 260x195
Just found out that one of my trans friends has HIV. Who do I tell besides her?
>>
>>5351738
wait, you found out that she has HIV before she did??
>>
>>5351749
Yes. I received a letter in the mail addressed to a person with a similar name that I didn't at first realise was hers. I told her first, but I don't know if she'll tell her partners.
>>
>>5351749
>I received a letter in the mail addressed to a person with a similar name that I didn't at first realise was hers
you opened her mail.......

I really do not see how this is your issue unless you have aids then you need to contact your fuck boys.
>>
>>5351738
she go on lgbt ?
:^)
>>
>>5351765
If she is young and this isn't just a shitpost you should let them know, a lot of people keep it to themselves then end up getting really sick from not talking meds(they're costly).
>>
>>5351738
born degenerate, die degenerate.
>>
>>5352144
That is world for world what they used to say about gays back when aids came around.

That is pretty ironic.
>>
>>5352224
yeah, i'm gay and i still think it's all pretty degenerate. now fuck off.
>>
>>5351738
HOW DID SHE GET IT? HOW DO I AVOID HER FATE?
>>
>>5352289
WHAT DID U SAY 2 MY LIL TRANS?
>>
>>5353134
>she
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.