[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/MbiAHnjHlHg I'm not sure how I should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot_2015-12-06-21-07-16.png (847 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-06-21-07-16.png
847 KB, 1280x720
https://youtu.be/MbiAHnjHlHg

I'm not sure how I should feel about this
>>
Hes the right kind of ugly to be androgynous.

Could pass as a really ugly woman if his voice wasn't so masculine.
>>
>>5351629
CHECK YOUR PRIVELEGES BIGOT!!!!
>>
Stefonknee lol

This honky-ass he-she has a nigger name
>>
>>5351629

Christ you're delusional. This freak does NOT pass, not even close.
>>
File: Bl9ImnsCAAIU4hk.jpg (39 KB, 598x445) Image search: [Google]
Bl9ImnsCAAIU4hk.jpg
39 KB, 598x445
For fucks sake, if you're a fucking crossdresser, ageplayer, whatever, that's fine. Nothing wrong with it.
If you want to live your entire life as your fetish, that's fine too. So long as you're not out killing people I could care less.
But do NOT fucking call yourself transgender because wearing dresses gives you a boner, for FUCK'S SAKE
Jesus, just when society was starting to realize that no, not all of us are fucking insane, these faggots come along and hijack our movement because for some reason they feel the need to legitimize their crazy sexual fantasies under the guise of it being part of a real medical condition.
>>
>>5351764
pretty much this.

>>5351764 post should be on the news.
>>
File: genius.png (392 KB, 1459x484) Image search: [Google]
genius.png
392 KB, 1459x484
>>5351764
made a meme for you senpai
>>
>>5351680

In addition to being transgendered, she is transracial
>>
>>5351764
>But do NOT fucking call yourself transgender because wearing dresses gives you a boner

Isn't that the reason people transition? All that libido and constant cum lust only comes from fetishizing your gender.
>>
>>5351844
thanks familia, glad it had a warm reception.
>>
>>5351599
What scares me is it's indiscernible from satire, I'm still not sure it isn't.
>>
she sure is a 6 year old all right, check the link for proof of that

http://s1073.photobucket.com/user/tempphotobucketaccount/library/Paul

password stefonknee

can someone show me another 6 year old that talks and acts like the link i provided.

trannys are literally just a fetish group, link related is proof

how can you expect people to take you seriously when you don't condone this behaviour as fetish work and therefore mental illness
>>
>>5351981
I can't get in?
>>
>>5352043
>http://s1073.photobucket.com/user/tempphotobucketaccount/library/Paul

>>5351981

Stefonknee needs to be capitalized

my bad
>>
>>5352056
Jesus
>>
>>5351981
mental illness. Probably not but a major fetish from that person....
>is that person trans?
no
>do real trans people act like this?
no
>>
>>5351764
Who's say she's not a crossdresser/ageplayer who's also transgender? Who are you to say she doesn't have dysphoria? Are you implying that transgender people can't have fetishes?
>>
>I'm gonna be me and I'm gonna show other people that it's okay to be feminine for a guy.

You said it, guy!

>There are days I forget my past. I can actually go a week without thinking about... what was before?

Yeah, why should you give a single fuck about any of those seven children you fathered? You have more important, girly things to do now! Tee-hee!

>I've moved forward now, and I've gone back to being a child.

That makes sense.
>>
>>5352105
reeeee get out tumblr/ trollanon pretending to be tumblr
>>
>>5352117
Accusing me of being a tumblrina does nothing to address the points I brought up.
>>
>>5352056
Wow, so this psychopath actually pinned a note to the house his wife and children were living in, where he threatened to burn it down. What. The. Fuck
>>
File: 1328651582838.png (10 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1328651582838.png
10 KB, 429x410
>>5352105
>Who's say she's not a crossdresser/ageplayer who's also transgender?
Anyone with a working prefrontal cortex. If you would stop for a moment and realize how far your standards of human behavior in our society have lowered, you'd realize that the culture you're naively allowing to take hold is not healthy, not happy, and not sustainable for anyone involved, because it does, in fact, affect more people than just the consenting adults involved.
>>
>>5351599
>see this while scrolling though front page
>things that make you go hmmmm.jpg
>open up embedded video
>"trans woman lives her life as a six ear old girl"
>remove link without even playing the video
Nope nope nope
>>
>>5352106
The weird bit is defaintly the wanting to be a child thing, she should get help about that if anything
>>
>>5352656
What's wrong with that, postmortrem studies of transAgists have shown that their antrerior cingulate gyros is similar to a toddler
>>
Holy shit, at first it was like just a rando interview with a hon and then it went into some crazy age-play shit.

What the fuck.
>>
File: 1433299565087.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1433299565087.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
>>5351981
>now I have a loving Mommy and Daddy who keep me safe as a femme little sissy girl 24/7 ... I really am trying to be a good little girl
i am out. i'd rather be just called a gay man now
>>
>>5351599
Wasn't there a thread on this same wierdo a few days ago? Can we not forget about this creep?
>>
>>5352656
>she
>>
File: stefbdsm.jpg (23 KB, 281x480) Image search: [Google]
stefbdsm.jpg
23 KB, 281x480
It gets worse
>>
is this synecdoche?
>>
File: tumblr_nyov50VtH41ugy08so6_400.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyov50VtH41ugy08so6_400.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
>>5355315
Maybe
>>
What kinda fucking name is stefonknee?!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.