[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you date partners outside of your race, /lgbt/? Do you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1434659229558.jpg (84 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1434659229558.jpg
84 KB, 526x526
Do you date partners outside of your race, /lgbt/?

Do you have a problem with other gay people dating people of other races?
>>
>>5351387

Yeh boi.

Nah nigga, what, you insecur about the nonexistant babies they gon make or something?
But for real tho, interracial couples are a real cute sight. Makes my heart melt everytime
>>
no, i dont like brownies. azns and arabs are qt tho
>>
I always think gays are clean people. Besides all the stds they have. But they look well groomed and we'll dressed. So it's gross to see them with someone that smells of nigga feet and BO 24/7
>>
It's not that I wouldn't date someone because they're a different race, I just haven't found someone of a different race attractive.
>>
spic here.

op are you non-white?

dating white people is terrible. their food tastes like shit, they have small penises, and if they are attracted to you you'll never be anything more than a fetish to them.

also i don't date white people from the internet because they might be serial killers.
>>
>>5351452
its just to piss off their parents
>>
>>5351387
I wouldn't mind. I can think of multiple guys of various races ive met that I wouldn't mind dating if they were gay.
>>
File: 1409289633475.jpg (99 KB, 683x909) Image search: [Google]
1409289633475.jpg
99 KB, 683x909
>>5351503
I'm a white, bisexual trans girl, for the record
>>
>>5351387
Yes I do, and why would I have a problem with some other gay guy being in an interracial couple?

My cock is sexist, not racist.
>>
File: 1449350114458.jpg (462 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
1449350114458.jpg
462 KB, 1000x1400
>>5351387
I'd maybe date an asian or hispanic, definitely wouldn't date a nigger or dune coon.
>>
Black people are more likely to have AIDS.

Why would you increase your risk even further?
>>
Personaly I couldn't give a shit what colour someone's skin is, as long as they're a good person is all that matters.
>>
Yeah I don't mind other races when they're assimilated. Not a huge fan of 1st Gen immigrants though, I just can't relate to them.
>>
Not usually. I like other white guys, and occasionally fair skinned Latinos.
>>
>>5351387

No. I only date other white men.
>>
Ya I'm T I like whites, blacks, and latinos
>>
No, most of them are really ugly.

I can't be bothered.

Do I have a problem with other people doing things?
No.

But I might be a little grossed out just like I would seeing someone dating a person with a body type I don't like.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.