[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gays, aren't you afraid of getting poop on your dick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1449450420606-756821330.jpg (900 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
1449450420606-756821330.jpg
900 KB, 2560x1536
Gays, aren't you afraid of getting poop on your dick?
>>
Better than getting a bitch on your dick, screaming rape or taking all your money.
>>
>>5350772
I would use so much hand Sanitizer if I got poop on my dick
>>
>>5350751
Rather poop on my dick than getting a girl pregnant.

Childbirth - the worst type of STD
>>
>>5350810
I would pour bleach on my dick if I got poop on it
>>
>>5350820
Dude, just suck it off. Extra flavour
>>
>>5350825
When I poop I hold onto my dick so it doesn't get poop on it.
>>
>>5350751
remove condom, TADA poop magically goes away.
>>
>>5350840
BUT WHAT IF THE CONDOM BREAKS
>>
Condoms or squirt some water up into your ass. You don't need a full colon cleanse, just enough to clear out the lower part of the poopchute. You can get a little squeeze bulb for like $6
>>
>>5350854
But what if poop gets on my dick during the enema?
>>
>>5350751
>not being a bottom
>>
>>5350941
I'm so afraid of poop.
>>
>>5350941
>be top
Get poop dick or UTI

>be bottom
Get HIV or anal stds related to micro tears or actual tears
>>
>>5350958
There are worse things than a little poopdick. I once had a girl upchuck all over my lower half while giving me a blowjob. Not only did it get all over me, it got all over the bed and partially soaked into the mattress as well. That bed was never the same. The tiny amounts of poo I've encountered while plowing guys is no big deal compared to that experience. You can just wash it off when you're done, and you don't have to spend a fortune on a new mattress or bed set.
>>
>>5350985
Until they diarrhea all over your dick.
>>
Not poop dick but my gf pegs me and I just clean my butt out and it's all good. Nothing on the peg except blood sometimes if I grind against her too hard. Still put a condom on the peg just invade but nah brah no problems so far.
>>
>>5350751
Never happened to me ever.

Generally speaking my boyfriend and I are "cleared out" when we have sex.

I don't recommend enemas though- they diminish the body's natural ability to excrete waste.
>>
>>5351203
How do you "clear out" without enemas? That's the only thing my bf does, I bottom sometimes but I'm always a little dirty, I don't like enemas.
>>
>>5351247
you don't need to do an enema. The best time to have anal sex is right after you have pooped.

After you poop go take a shower - all you really need to is clean out the lower 1-2 inches of your poopchute. His dick or whatever you're using won't get much further than that under normal intercourse conditions (yes I know what you're thinking, but the dick really doesn't go up that far).

Many people douche too high - and if you go too high into your colon you actually activate your pooping mechanisms which make you poop even more, which is probably what you're experiencing.
>>
>>5350868
The water comes out of your ass then defies gravity to float upwards out of the toilet and onto your crotch?
>>
>almost MMXVI
>having anal
P R O B L E M A T I C
R
O
B
L
E
M
A
T
I
C
>>
>>5350980

>condoms
>>
>>5350789
I think that would hurt if it got in your urethra. Better to just get your gay lust out by frotting. Or wear a condom.
>>
>>5351434
>Many people douche too high - and if you go too high into your colon you actually activate your pooping mechanisms which make you poop even more, which is probably what you're experiencing.

This is true in my experience. The fastest way to clean out is to either use a small enema (.2-.4 liters) or to just clean the entire colon with a large enema (1-2 liters). Anything in between actually takes longer, surprisingly, because you end up retaining some of the water high up in the colon, and it takes a while for that be be expelled.

Using a tiny bit of all natural soap works well to, since it causes smooth muscle contractions that expels the water quickly and thoroughly. I use goat's milk and honey soap made by some hippie in Vermont...don't use normal soap unless you want chemical burns in the rectum.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.