[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am mtf and i won't cut my dick. But it is possible to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 268788af52wz7.jpg (47 KB, 314x320) Image search: [Google]
268788af52wz7.jpg
47 KB, 314x320
I am mtf and i won't cut my dick. But it is possible to have a vagina too without removing the balls?
>>
>without having to remove the balls
Lol
>>
>>5350734
I'm sexualy fucked up, with fetishs for bestiality and scat sex.
>>
>>5350677
how...? how is it supposed to look like?
>>
>>5350677
OP, can you reiterate I can't decipher what you're trying to say.

The three possible questions I got out of this garbled mess was:
>Is there a surgery that will give you a vagina while keeping your dick and balls?
>Is there a surgery that will give you a vagina while keeping your dick but not your balls?
>Is there a surgery that will give you a vagina while keeping your balls but not your dick?
>>
>>5350818
I think OP wants to be a futa with both sets of genitalia
>>
This >>5351479 is how I read it. I've only heard of one guy who had a vagina made from his ball sack. He kept his dick.
>>
>>5350771

Kayla? You forgot your trips
>>
>>5351502
Any source on it? It's not that I don't believe you, just sounds like a really interesting story and surgical process.
>>
>>5350677
That would be amazing but unfortunately the surgical world isn't ready for your awesomeness just yet.

I suppose talking to a surgeon wouldn't hurt though. Last I heard there was a surgeon in Boston that did some custom stuff for a genderfluid female-to-asex transexual.
>>
>>5356657
>female-to-asex
Wouldn't that basically be just sewing the vagina shut?
>>
>>5350677
Actually yeah there is a surgery you can get but the end result isn't that great.

They pretty much just dig your gooch out and you just dilate it to keep it open, literally an axe wound.

Save up at least 30k usd for it and find a surgeon that will even perform it so start digging through the bodymod scene, good luck mate.
>>
>>5356917
The surgery was a hysterectomy and a mastectomy.
>>
File: TnQRX6v.gif (4 MB, 581x327) Image search: [Google]
TnQRX6v.gif
4 MB, 581x327
>>5350677
no the scrotal and penile tissue are whats used to make a neovagina....also why?
>>
>>5356955
Going off of this, I suppose they could just make the "vagina" behind the balls. They might have to scooch them up a bit to make room, but then again he wouldn't need as long a vagina as normal because he'd still have his urethra in his penis. OP, I'm sure you could find someone willing to do that. Might be tough to cut open without slitting the various tubes of the ejaculatory system.

>>5356991
Stem cells? That lab-made skin they use for burn victims? Skin sourced from another area that can heal better?
>>
>>5356991
This.
>>5350677
But I'll sillyputty labia around your asshole for FIVE dollars.
>>
>>5356638
I saw a picture on /b/, and unfortunately didn't save it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.