[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix transbian feminisits?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: trannyfeministprivledge.jpg (721 KB, 1881x1111) Image search: [Google]
trannyfeministprivledge.jpg
721 KB, 1881x1111
How do we fix transbian feminisits?
>>
By posting more bait threads, obviously.
>>
Just because one is a bad person doesnt make them all bad people!!!
>>
wow, big surprise, some rapists have strong public anti-rape stances so they can find more vulnerable victims to abuse. she's basically just another james deen; her being trans likely has nothing to do with it since most people who say they're trans in order to befriend vulnerable people never actually follow through with transitioning.

certain social justice circles are simply easy targets for abusers, since their "justice" is already very haphazard, mob ruled and disproportionately violent. and of course some abusers only consider certain actions abusive if someone else is the one doing them.
>>
>>5351470

>https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
>>Sexual abuse by a woman partner has been reported by up to 50% of lesbians
>http://www.advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue
>The CDC’s 2010 National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, released again in 2013 with new analysis, reports in its first-ever study focusing on victimization by sexual orientation that the lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence
>>
>>5350154
Nah, we're all pretty shitty fucking people.. just in our own ways.
>>
>>5350139
how do we fix lesbians, you mean? Lesbians rape all the time and get away with it because they're women. This time, she's trans, so people see her as a man, and they say something.
>>
>>5351482
is that meant to disagree with my argument or just expand the conversation? people who are abused have a chance of perpetuating abusive behavior because that's what they've been taught, and bigots like to focus on minorities as the targets of their abuse. this is a real problem, and the stereotype that women can't abuse and men can't be victims of abuse is another strong and unfortunate factor.
>>
Why do you want to fix transbian feminists, they ae the best way of destroying feminism. Feminist theory of gender is inherently transphobic. The idea that gender is a social construct erases the lives of trans people. The existence of trans people in feminism erodes feminism's core tenets. All while taking power away from lesbians which cause the most infighting.
>>
>>5351557
>people who are abused have a chance of perpetuating abusive behavior
This is why we need to stop women. Women are the number 1 abusers of young boys and they are 4 times as likely to abuse boys as girls. Abuse by mothers is found most in black communities which is why black communities are so violent. Women are he source of male violence as they start abusing boys regularly starting at 8 months old.
>>
>>5351567
there's plenty of feminists who can tell the difference between gender roles and gender identity; transness is perfectly compatible with this sort of feminism. sex essentialist feminism is more incorrect and toxic in general than trans-friendly feminism, anyway, since it usually tells itself that women are hormonally predisposed away from violence when this is clearly not the case, denying abuse by women instead of confronting it, and claiming that women who are comfortable with femininity can only have such an opinion because they're still mind-slaves to the patriarchy.
>>
>>5351584
yeah, and men are considerably more likely to abuse their partners domestically, partners who sometimes have sons. the cycle of abuse doesn't have an obvious origin in a single gender. also the high levels of abuse in black families, along with the high levels of violence in black neighborhoods in general, are tied to both perpetuation of cycles of violence begun by white supremacist slavery schemes, as well as modern-day high levels of poverty and violent discrimination by police.
>>
>>5351626
Well >>5351482 would imply the womyn on womyn violence rate is substantially higher.
>>
At a licensed veterinarian.
>>
>>5350154
No we're all degenerates
>>
>>5351720
yeah but like i said, that can be explained by belonging to two minority groups likely to be targeted by bigots
>>
>>5350154
Nah us trannies need to step it up. Yeah being trans sucks, but that's no excuse for not having your shit together
>>
>>5350139
she hasn't been convicted for rape.
>>
>>5350139
>tfw bisexual MtF
>tfw worried about becoming a transbian freak
Anyone else know this feel?
>>
We kill all lgbt people
>>
>>5353090
But convicted for domestic violence http://valleywag.gawker.com/twitter-engineer-dana-mccallum-pled-guilty-to-two-misde-1643207780
>>
>>5351812
most men are raised to never ever lay a hand on a women not even in self defense.
women on the other side...
>>
>>5351482
>up to 50% of lesbians report domestic violence
So up to 100% of lesbians relationships have domestic abuse? Noice.
>>
>>5350139
>How do we fix transbian feminisits?
>feminists
There's your problem.

>>5353120
Nothing wrong with being a transbian, as long as you shed your exoskeleton regularly
>>
File: m418i68Fy71r9qd2co1.gif (1001 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
m418i68Fy71r9qd2co1.gif
1001 KB, 300x169
>>5350154
>>
>>5350147
Thread should've ended right here, yet it just went on with people taking the bait
>>
File: tinfoil-hat.jpg (33 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil-hat.jpg
33 KB, 400x300
>>5351567
>>
>>5353133
well yes, there's that too. teaching chivalry rather than basic respect for others regardless of gender is harmful to both men and women.
>>
>>5350139
I'm not especially broken. Then again, I'm not so much pro-feminism as I am anti-TERF.
>>
>>5352890
Yeah but that doesn't mean trannies as a group are in any way responsible for the handful of tranny rapists, unless they actually did anything to encourage that behavior.
>>
>>5353584
This desu.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.