[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw white girl trapped in black man's body There is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 134534534535.jpg (60 KB, 736x460) Image search: [Google]
134534534535.jpg
60 KB, 736x460
>tfw white girl trapped in black man's body

There is no end to my level of pain.
>>
>>5348701
The feel of being hit by a smooth criminal
>>
Don't worry OP, in a few years when transracials finally start gaining acceptance maybe there will be treatments for that.
>>
>>5348701
At least you can get half way there. Maybe 3/4ths if you use skin whiteners.
>>
>>5348701
Maybe you can be a qt oreo
>>
>I want to be, therefore I am

Stop with this shit tumblr.
>>
>>5348701
Try sissy feminization some sick fuck will make you feel like a white girl.m, at least for a moment.
>>
I wonder if transracial is a real thing. Is it possible for someone to truly feel like they are born under the wrong race?
>>
>>5349301
It cannot be compared to how one experiences themselves to be the wrong gender at least. As the cause is different.

But you have people genuinely believing they should be i.e. shorter, taller, crippled, blind, I'd say it would fall in this category.
>>
>tfw cute skinny intelligent wealthy pure white girl trapped in a poor male spic body
Why even bother to live, I can't even afford hormones ese.
>>
File: am i kawaii, cracka.png (881 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
am i kawaii, cracka.png
881 KB, 1280x720
>tfw black man trapped in a white trans woman's body

I feel you yo
>>
>>5349317
>As the cause is different.

Explain.
>>
File: bubba.jpg (391 KB, 818x1080) Image search: [Google]
bubba.jpg
391 KB, 818x1080
>tfw obese, morbidly black man with a white girl's voice
>>
>tfw morbidly white black man in a kpop star's body
>>
>>5350106
>morbidly black
kek
>>
>>5349905

Surely this is satire? At least if you're intelligent on the inside, you can externalize that at least.
>>
>>5350106
Is that Buba the black Jesuit?
>>
>>5350410
He's been lurking this board a lot since he lost his twink ginger boyfriend to Sara Avery. I feel for Bubba.
>>
>>5348701
So lube him up a little more before you shove your fist up his ass. This isn't rocket science, girl.
>>
>>5350075
Gender is determined in early pregnancy, controlled by hormones, thus a hormonal error can make you trans, I'd guess that it's that the brain gets it's gender determined, but the body develops in the opposite direction. What race you are, whether you should be born a cripple or not or whatever, is not caused by hormones.
>>
I'm an Aasimar trapped in a humans body send help
>>
>>5349301
Its all mental illness
>>
>>5348701
If Michael Jackson could do it, you can too!
>>
>>5350075
you could have been born male or female, if some hormones in your mom's pregnancy went the other way. you can't have been born anything other than the race you are.
>>
>>5348701
So basically you're a reincarnation of Michael Jackson.
>>
So something is only dysphoric if it causes you extreme anxiety, depression and distress.

How many fatties need to kill themselves before obesity BIID is recognised as a dysphoric condition?

I really don't understand why trannies are the ones getting special treatment, and everything else is a mental illness.
What makes you so fucking special?
And I know you thrive on being special snowflakes, there's zero reason to care unless you're deeply concerned about how people see you.

You want to be recognized as marginalized, but not ill. You want acceptance but not if it's insincere. You're not the problem, everything else on the planet is the problem.

Damn you piss me off so much. Your problems are worse than EVERYONE's problems because you kill yourselves on masse because you don't have a perfect body?! How fucking shallow can you be?? NOBODY is 100% happy with themselves, but you think it's your fucking birthright.
>>
File: 1433305726819.jpg (403 KB, 700x979) Image search: [Google]
1433305726819.jpg
403 KB, 700x979
>>5348701
Work with what you got. It's ok to take influence from a style without trying to be exactly like it. I hope we live into the age of surrogate bodies.
>>
>>5349290
If someone makes an effort to manifest their identity through their physicality, that's way more than just "I want to be, therefore I am"

So fuck right off with your bullshit.
>>
File: goddamn hero.png (221 KB, 400x430) Image search: [Google]
goddamn hero.png
221 KB, 400x430
>>5348701
You know what you need to do. Steal fire from the gods and fly as high as you can. Transition with every ounce of your being, because sunlight can't melt steel wings.
>>
you're a trans-cracker?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.