[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6
File: TheDudette.jpg (74 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
TheDudette.jpg
74 KB, 639x960
Is she right?
>>
>>5345668
thank you sir for fighting wars in backwater third world villages i did not ask for
>>
>>5345674
>sir
What the fuck man? It's a woman.
>>
>>5345681

It's a hon, less than human desu senpai.
>>
>>5345668
>i fought for your right
who was trying to take it? At what point was that right in danger?
>>
>Iraq War
>having anything to do with rights

aaaaaaaaaahahahahhahhahhahaha
>>
idk but she working that soccer mom bob tho
>>
Are people evil /lgbt/ or just hons? They seem so mad.
>>
>>5345668
no
my rights are natural, and under more threat from my own government than the governments that the united states has waged war against since 1815
>>
>>5345748
Without a standing army in the United States, the constitution and the bill of rights protecting freedom of speech and opinion would be meaningless. Try harder.
>>
File: 1448808189358.jpg (28 KB, 263x338) Image search: [Google]
1448808189358.jpg
28 KB, 263x338
>>5345668
No
>>
>>5345668
I'm sure my rights were very much in danger from the thousands of innocent Middle Eastern civilians killed by the United States military every year
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121 KB, 1920x1080
>>5345887
nice one living man
>>
>>5345887
Without the government, your rights would have no real existence, they would be nothing more than an idea, an idea that does not translate into anything meaningful in the real world. You might have a right to life and property, but without anything to enforce it, what does it really mean? Having such a right won't make it any harder for people to take those things from you.
>>
>>5345668
>>5346710
As a soldier it isn't her call where she gets sent to fight, or if she fights or not. If you have a beef with where she fought, take it up with your national representatives, and the president.

>>5345681
As a civilian, sir is how you refer to a soldier, irregardless of gender.
>>
>>5351816
>irregardless
>>
No, his premise is invalid.

The army does not fight for our rights and does not protect them.

>implying that killing innocent people and furthering the agenda of the jews is defending my right to free speech.
>>
>>5351816
>irregardless.
FUCK YOU
are you stupid or just a spic?
>>
File: 3146465411.jpg (74 KB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
3146465411.jpg
74 KB, 300x290
He didn't fight for shit other than someone's political fuckups and someone else's lust for oil.

Unless he's saying he fought in the revolutionary war, his fighting means absolutely jack shit to anyone expect the poor pakistani family he blew into the sky during their morning cereal.

"I fought for your right" my ass. The only thing worse than a self-obsessed tranny is a self-righteous idiot who thinks joining the army makes the sun shine out of his ass. Zero critical thinking at all.

Fuck this guy.
>>
>>5352060
>>5352661
>irregardless
It was pretty much the standard where I grew up.
>>
>>5345668
she? i don't think so tim.
>>
>>5345925
the constitution is meaningless if you don't take the oil from some third world country?
>>
Iraq war = war against humanity and root of the all problems in Middle East now
I have no respect for people who encouraged it or fought there
>>
>>5352696
Fuck you for misgendering her, you oppressive cunt.
>>
File: iraq-refugees.jpg (34 KB, 396x271) Image search: [Google]
iraq-refugees.jpg
34 KB, 396x271
Gee thanks, no need to be so humble
>>
>>5352696
You realize the world wants hates our freedoms and would do anything to make us lose them right?

If we don't go around showing everyone we are the big dick around here then they'll come for our freedom.
>>
File: 1445895251739.png (289 KB, 646x690) Image search: [Google]
1445895251739.png
289 KB, 646x690
>female
>combat
>>
>>5345668
I don't agree with my tax dollars funding a leeches double d's. Seriously, if you are not drafted then you should not get a pension or benefits as a "veteran."
>>
>>5353737
>this is what trannies believe.
>>
>>5353746
That person obviously got some pretty insane implants and they aren't cheap, also these "veterans" are getting almost $1,500 a month plus free medical for no reason other than they exploit taxpayers.
>>
Most hate comes from the right the party that likes the claim they are for the troops even though their voting record for the troops ( not the wars ) is Horrid.
She is mistaken under the idea that the right actually gave a fuck about anyone in the military other than as fodder.

As for the wars its actually is 100% true. MtF transsexuals are an accepted part of some mudslime countries so if the terrorist took over then the MtFs would be accepted and many of the people on the right would be hated for being drunks and such
>>
>>5353751
It doesn't work like that, Kayla. Only disabled veterans get their healthcare for free, and even then non-service connected healthcare is billed to whatever other insurance the veteran has. Getting $1500 a month in disability income would require a very severe disability; I have a 50% SCD and receive a whopping $836 a month.

Veterans without a service-connected disability pay for their healthcare like everyone else, and they don't get a monthly check from the government unless they were in long enough to retire (20-30 years).
>>
>>5353776
>$836
Hey that's enough for rent so you don't have to worry about being evicted like normal people do.
>>
>>5353776
being trans is a disability afik.
>>
>>5353781
>moving the goalposts this hard
If you hate veterans for whatever reason, just come out and say it.

>>5353783
Neither the DOD nor the VA consider it a disability, although the VA recognizes it as a medical problem and will provide /some/ treatment for it.
>>
>>5353751
That is not remotely how vet shit works. if it was we wouldn't have the homeless vet problem we have, we would have such problems with medical issues and all that stuff. 1.5k or a woppping 18k a year is a big check for a vet for a problem CAUSED BY THE MILITARY. a significant amount of stuff goes into military and vets
>>
>>5353802
I don't hate veterans I just think getting help with rent is bullshit when I face eviction every day.
>>
>>5353859
not them but what you are saying is you are a bitter entitled cunt
>>
>>5353883
naw, I just think instead of giving people special treatment for being in the army we should make sure all young people who are trying hard can be able to keep a roof under their head. Instead this country gives the military industries fucking billions of dollars every year for weapons no one uses.
>>
>>5353889
Vets really do not get that much special treatment. i dont know where you get that from. These are series legit disabilites that the military caused. Fun fact if you have a disability as a civilian you can also get money. Dont blame the troops who are treated like shit by the military for the military spending billions on dollars are tanks and planes
>>
>>5345668
she has a strong jaw
>>
>>5353908
again with the 'she'.
>>
>>5353859
>>5353889
You're facing eviction, but here's a fun factoid for you: I spent over a year homeless while waiting for my disability claim to be processed by the VA.

You're attacking the wrong people over this problem, and I'm starting to see why /lgbt/ thinks you're a cunt.
>>
>>5353929
kayla is trash from what i've seen, don't pay attention to him.
>>
>>5353935
kia's the biggest man-hater among the transbians
i guess that explains why she's beating up kayla
>>
>>5353985
So they're both attention whoring cancer. That explains the trips.
>>
>>5345668
Nice eyebrows, fag
>>
>>5353708
Cry moar, heshe.

>>5353725
>the world hates our freedoms
This line of thought is hilarious. It's just as delusional as the "oh she doesn't want to fuck me because I'm TOO GOOD FOR HER." No, neckbeard, she doesn't want to fuck you because you're a fat piece of shit with questionable hygiene who lives in his mom's basement and has been unemployed for five years.

They don't "hate us for our freedoms," they hate us because we bomb the shit out of their preschools and it's pretty easy to hate the people who make you pick your kid's dismembered arm up off the sidewalk. Or who send in an occupying force that OCCASIONALLY gang-rapes a 14-y/o. Or who shoot at medical personnel as they rush in to help.

But no, reality is too harsh for manchildren like you, so "they hate us for our freedoms." What a joke.

>If we don't go around showing everyone we are the big dick around here
Then we'll just have a few radicals who hate us instead of an entire god-damn region? GOOD POINT ANON, MAYBE LET'S TRY THAT.
>>
>>5353781

lol what are you talking about? it isn't enough for rent and bills in a lot of places... it wouldn't even cover rent without extra income in plenty of places... it's hardly anything, and definitely not enough for someone to have any kind of life quality on...
>>
>>5353859

you realize they sign up to put their lives on the line for other people and don't get nearly as much money as you think they do right? and of course if you're willing to die and kill for your country and the people in it you deserve some kind of compensation...

sure affordable housing should be available to people, but that has nothing to do with veterans... they don't at all get the healthcare or money they deserve for what they do...

what are you doing for other people that you think you're just as or more deserving than them?
>>
>>5354092
Why are you just ignoring the fact the people they were fighting were worse in basically every way possible?

American soldiers do not rape small boys as a cultural habit or deliberately blow up marketplaces full of civilians to make a political point.
>>
>>5345668
She works the hell out of that upper-middle class white mom look. I'm having the most vivid visions of her two-story house right now, my god.
>>
>>5354759
She looks like she drives a minivan and has two kids named Jaidyn and Mikayla.
>>
>>5354640
And that's our problem because...? America shouldn't be the world's police force, we invade these countries for overwhelming economic reasons, wrap it up in a morality lesson about how terrorists are evil and must be stopped and start carpet bombing cities. Oh no, some shitty people do shitty things in the middle East, there are worse people doing worse things in Africa, rural parts of China, south east asia, etc, but we don't invade those countries, because there's no resources to sell off. Stop pretending military actions gave anything to do with mortality
>>
>>5354781
You are the one criticising the actions of American soldiers on moral grounds in a situation where they and other western soldiers were far and away the most moral faction involved. Its childish and shows a massive bias on your part to criticise American troops as a whole morally when there were far more horrific things being done by the other groups there.

None of what you posted is even slightly relevant to my point nor was I saying invading Iraq/Afghanistan was a good idea.

>carpet bombing cities

Oh you are just a retard. And are again being a hypocrite ignoring the fact that Western forces go to huge lengths to avoid collateral damage while the enemy in those places do it on purpose.
>>
>>5345668
I bet she got so much boipussy with the whole amazon strong cockwoman warrior thing going on. Nothing turns nerds more on than a muscular woman with a big cock that has come to replace both their mom and dad and make them their little baby. Assholes out there get hungry just from reading this. Wanting warrior girlcock inside their frail submissive boipussies.
>>
>>5355031
>Western forces go to huge lengths to avoid collateral damage
Ha. Haha. Hahahahaha
http://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/costs/human/civilians
>>
>>5355258
Funny story, but she's not into dudes. She's a transbian and she's married to another MtF.
>>
>>5353681
No, fighting for oil doesn't preserve our constitutional rights, but the existence of the army does. Without it, there would be nothing to stop someone from taking our rights, and so our rights would be meaningless.

>>5353751
Yeah but that doesn't mean we shouldn't give benefits to those who enlist voluntarily. (Though I would agree that the government owes you or your family compensation for drafting you, since it's basically slavery). A better solution might be to reduce the veterans benefits if they really are too much, or stop covering cosmetic surgery under free healthcare (though HRT and arguably SRS would still be considered medically necessary if you're diagnosed with gender dysphoria).

>>5353753
Pretty much only Iran is okay with mtfs, and even then it's because through some twisted thought process they consider it preferable to being gay.

>>5353920
Again with the >she
>>
>>5356646
Federal spending on veterans' benefits isn't that much. It's part the ~8% spent on benefits and pensions for federal employees as a whole. It's a drop in the bucket compared to the bleeding head wounds that are medicare, medicaid, and social security.
>>
>>5354272
i dont think people deserve more respect for signing up to go murder brown people for the sake of us imperialism. that said a lot of people who join up are just stupid or desperate and VA healthcare is almost as bad as what the rest of us get so they still deserve some level of compassion and sympathy just like any other criminal or murderer deserves.
>>
>>5355031

>Western forces go to huge lengths to avoid collateral damage

Didn't the US literally bomb a hospital a few weeks back?
>>
>>5357297

you're talking like that's why they're signing up, or like they wouldn't protect the country if ordered to... i'm not saying i agree with what the military is doing all of the time (i don't at all) i'm saying that i understand why some people enlist and it isn't at all just about murdering brown people... i think that's a simplistic way to look at it, and it doesn't at all really say much about the people who do it... or why they do it

i'm not talking about the political side of things... or even my views on politics, or what's wrong in the world or what every government does wrong...

i'm saying that i get the thought process... every so often my s/o and i argue about him wanting to join the military, but i understand it... i tell him i don't agree, i tell him that the government is fucked up and that the war is ridiculous... etc etc etc

but i know the place he's coming from too... you're simplifying the soldiers and making it all about the government's choices and things just aren't that simple

i'm high as fuck and tired so my bad if that's nonsensical at all, but really... there's more to it, and those same people would defend people on our soil if ordered to and they join knowing that as well... i get that you think war should only be defensive, and that countries shouldn't do anything militarized for economic reasons, and i get that view i share it somewhat... but being a soldier isn't just about what's going on right now, it's also about any number of things that can happen...

and civilians aren't willing to do that for each other in most cases, that kind of dedication to a country (not just a government or current affairs) does deserve special treatment from the government...
>>
>>part of the trans community
>>part of the veteran community

This person is a hero just for how much willpower they have to not an hero.
>>
>>5345668
well she already has my respect for serving in the army.

I saw another story like this

the conservishits were bashing this person despite her being a vet

so much for >respect our vets
>>
>>5359996
"Love the soldier, hate the veteran" has been the policy of the Republican party since Reagan emptied all the VA's psychiatric wards onto the fucking streets. Probably longer.
>>
>>5345668
Oh no, you did something for me, that means I have to agree with everything you do!
People who use this logic are not helping.
>>
>>5359996

Look at how they tore into Kerry when he was running. The only thing conservatards are good for is running their mouth; anything about actually supporting the troops or respecting vets is beyond their comprehension. A shiny yellow magnet and American flag underwear is all they need to prove how patriotic they are.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.