[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have think im "trans" for the last 4 or 5 years,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
I have think im "trans" for the last 4 or 5 years, before that I never had trans feelings or anything (also I never interacted with any girl until I was 18).

The thing is that I have think im trans but maybe I have some similar thing as the muscly guys who always want to look more fit, maybe I want just to look more feminine. I dont hate my dick and to be honest I think i wouldnt dare to dress as a female outside, but I would like to look more feminine in body and face.
I would like to figure out, no matter whats the answer I can't transition or change anything about my life, but still I would feel a little better to know Im probably not a transfaggot.
>>
Is it that hard to post in the trans help general?

Anyways, talk to a therapist.
>>
>>5342417
you are le genderfluid fullofshitkin
>>
If your male features do not cause you significant distress, you aren't trans. Gender dysphoria is the only symptom. Wanting to be more feminine (but still a guy) doesn't mean you're trans... it's just your aesthetic.

It's ok to be a feminine male. Eat well, stay slim and fit, take good care of yourself. Have fun!
>>
>>5342421
that place is dead as fuck

>>5342423
nah, genderfluid fags doesnt hate how they look (face, body), just care how to dress.
>>
>>5342433
you don't have to hate your dick to be trans :^)
>>
>>5342433
That's kind of wrong, I did not experience much dysphoria as I've always been repressing hardcore, it was only recently until it started manifesting, and when I finally decided to do something about it, dysphoria hit me like a truck.
My whole life I've been pretending to be a guy, so I was happy with i.e. my beard, my biceps, etc, because I should be if I was trying to be a man, but when I accepted myself for being trans and started transition holyshit I hated everything about my body. It's good now though, HRT is great.
>>
>>5342507
So in what ways did dysphoria manifest itself before you realized you were trans? Or were you 100% functional in all aspects of life?
>>
Well I didn't start having conscious dysphoric feelings until I was about 25.

I had got my male body to what I would consider 'perfect' absolutely ripped. But I never felt worse in my life, even when I was at my most attractive male form. Maybe I had been trying to escape dysphoria by trying to perfect my body I can't really say.

But it was amazing how hard it hit me... I dealt with it for 3 years while my life became completely unmanageable. Felt like I would vomit every time I saw my masculine features, finally had to accept I was trans and started mones 2 months ago.

God I'm rambling but I guess what I'm saying is you don't have to have known since you where 4 or something, for some people they can deal with it in strange ways and try to dodge it.
>>
>>5342450
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>5342543
Oh, uh, I was functional I guess, but I can still recall wishing I've always wanted to be a girl, since I was at least like 4 years old, seeing myself more as a girl than a boy at that age, though I never spoke out about being trans due to fear of being weird, I really did not want to bother anyone in my family or become a pariah.
But dysphoria never hit me until I started wanting to try to become feminine. But yet I very frequently pretended to be a girl online, often wished I was a girl before falling asleep, all my sexual fantasies only worked out if I was a girl as well, though I never fetishized me becoming a girl.

I've always suffered with depression though, but I never really knew the source of it, it could have been because I'm trans and didn't realize it. But my childhood, teens and early adulthood have had it's issues as well that has affected me.

OP should dig deep into their childhood, and think about it a lot, set up a "map" of how the feelings have been, and when, even the tiniest feeling matters, like i.e. being jealous of girls just for being girls in kindergarten which might not be taken seriously, but should be taken into account. Then when you've gotten most of it in place, talk to a therapist, or get a therapist help you explore for those feelings you have and have had, just make sure they know you're talking with them to explore your potential of being trans, and then get their opinion about it. You really have to be open to them, or else you will get nowhere.
>>
>OUR mental problems are worse than YOUR mental problems, fucking poser
>>
>>5343008
Yeah I feel quite the same about my life, except that my anxiety kicks off massively in situations of intimacy, so I can't get in a relationship. I think it's tied to dysphoria because I can't identify with the male partner role at all and my fantasies were always from a female perspective as well.

I have so bad impostor syndrome, that I keep convincing myself that even just seeing a therapist isn't worth it, but hopefully I'm getting there.

Would you say your depression is mostly comorbid to dysphoria?
>>
>>5343173
Just see a therapist, or just take the plunge I did which was to try HRT, I do not regret it at all.
>Would you say your depression is mostly comorbid to dysphoria?
I don't know. My depression is more or less gone now since I've started doing something about being trans, but I still have my depressive streaks at evenings every once in a while.
>>
>>5342589
>I had got my male body to what I would consider 'perfect' absolutely ripped.

Do you still have your hot ripped body thats being transformed by estrogen as I type this? Because with a hot 'toned' body plus HRT, you're literally going to be perfect and I don't even know what you look like.

plz be on the east coast.
>>
OP here, since I was really young, lets say 12 or 13 I have had depression, I even thought of taking my life back when I was 13.
To be honest trying to accept my trans side havent make it any better.
>>
>>5344139
It's okay, being trans fucking sucks, but once you get to the point where you've accepted yourself(you should get help with this, by someone you trust or a therapist, take all the support you can, also read up on resources about being trans, it's important to learn about what you're dealing with), it will get a lot better, and once you learn you actually have a fair shot at transitioning, you'll feel happy. I recommend looking at timelines and such, they were really inspirational for me, I doubted I'd be cute, I started at age 20, but holy shit just 6 months in I already pass with makeup and I'm fairly cute, and looking at other girls timelines I think I'm going to turn out super qt.

It's just important to always remember, you'll make it and your life will be a lot better, transitioning requires a lot of patience, but if you always keep that in the back of your mind, you'll be more hopeful.

Also here, here's a timeline gallery of mostly Anons: http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv , HRT is more potent than you think, just make sure you don't get a bad endo doing wonky doses. Or self med and get a GP to do blood tests, then you have control over your feminization. Do your homework eitherway.

Also if you want a friend to vent to about all this, and get some guidance, advice and get helpful resources such from, I can be that person if you want. If you're really unsure you're trans, I can help you figure that out as I've read probably way too many stories of transgirls, though I recommend talking with a therapist to figure that out over me doing it.
>>
>>5342417
Maybe you're just into cross dressing? Is it more of a sexual thing? Like it gets you hard to think of yourself as female as opposed to feeling wrong as a man and feeling right as a woman. Maybe it's just your fetish? That's kind of where I am at right now. I'm a man. There is no denying that. I don't want o get SRS and I don't want to identify as female. But the thought of being a woman tied up and dominated...that gets me you know.
>>
>>5342421
Anyone with two braincells knows damn well that the generals are nothing more than chatrooms for the tripfags and the anons who like to think they're not tripfags but post pictures of the same anime character to let everyone know who they are... there is no chance you'll get any help from even the trans "help" general unless you're already a longstanding and known member
>>
>>5344334
Often wanting to crossdress, fetishizing it and such, do come from being trans, except you've really repressed it.

Best way to figure out if you're trans is to trial HRT for 3 months, 6 months max until before you get permanent effects, unless you have magical titty genes, be wary of that, but most breast development in that timespan, goes away and can be exercised off if you decide it's not your thing. Also real life testing works, but can be difficult if you're too masculine, but HRT will make it easier.
I never fetishized being a girl, though my sexual fantasies were as a girl.. But when I gave it a shot, to be a girl I mean, I realized how much I really disliked my male qualities, but noticing my feminine potential and qualities made me euphoric and super happy.
Also you should take what I said into account, try to dig deep into your mind and figure out what's right for you, and research, don't assume it's just a fetish until you're sure of it. Everyone would want to avoid having to be trans, so they make up excuses.
>>5344370
But the trans help general isn't infected with tripfags/avatar fagging the way MTFG/TLG is, it's mostly just pre-anything trans Anons' with question just like that, lurking trans Anon's with lots of knowledge who don't want to partake in the bullshit in MTFG, that just wanna help out other transgirls and transguys, though some trips do hop in and give out advice, and some people act like shitheads, but it's the right place for the OP. People just really get annoyed when there's always new trans threads instead of people posting in generals.
>>
>>5344408
The trans help generals might not be as bad as the other tgs but its still bad and still infected with tripfags that insist on giving their two cents on everything. Nine times outta ten someone asks for advice on the thg a tripfag responds and nine times out of ten when a tripfag responds its to invalidate the person because those little cunts think they're better than everyone else.. and after the tripfag has their way everyone starts circlejerking thinking its the funniest thing..

I'd rather see a new "Am I trans?" thread or "Am I gay?" thread every hour on the hour than a fucking general.
>>
>>5345306
>I'd rather see a new "Am I trans?" thread
If you check out the OP of THG you have links for just that. I'd personally prefer if people checked out the links in OP's before making new threads. People complain a lot about new trans threads popping up after all.
>>
>>5344187
well im not going to transition
>>
>>5345938
If you're really trans, and do not wish to transition, good luck, it will be incredibly hard, you will hate yourself and the longer you wait, the harder it will be once you finally accept it and decide to do something about it.
You can't choose to not be trans. Or choose to be trans for that matter, it's just there and it's gonna fuck with you for the rest of your life. And coping isn't easy.
>>
>>5347766
transitioning sounds like a bad idea
>>
>>5350074
the reality is you might pass as a cute girl if you do in your 20s and live through your 30s, but from then on it probably isn't as nice to be a woman. You'll seem invisible to a huge part of the population.
>>
>>5350387
im 23 and would need more money than i make make to fix my fucking face, also i live in a homophobic country, i have already get beaten just for looking gay-ish.
>>
>>5345938
>>5350495

Socially transitioning isn't best for everyone. Don't listen to that anon saying HRT is more potent than you think, not everyone passes, don't believe timelines, non passing girls don't post their timelines. It's very easy to believe "oh that can be me too" It probably won't.

But still HRT, the mental changes might be really worth it and you won't get any more masculine in the future at least.
>>
>>5350651
OP here, you're right in the part that timelines are just from very lucky "girls" or very wealthy ones, but what about the non so lucky people ? I have 2 friends who already killed themselves over depression and gender dysphoria, I rather not transition.
>>
>>5350689

Senpai, you can not transition and still end up killing yourself over depression and dysphoria. You need to find ways to deal with the dysphoria/depression.

Some people see a shrink,some get partners,some join the military,some become pokemon masters.

I dunno senpai.
>>
>>5342439
no, some genderfluid people feel dysphoria towards different traits at different times. regardless, you don't actually sound genderfluid
>>
>>5350689
>>5350495
You shouldn't measure your experience on other people's sad experiences Anon. Most of the girls in timelines were just on correct dosage of HRT for long enough time. Very few actually had FFS.

If you still look "gay-ish" doesn't that mean you're already a bit feminine?

Anyways, HRT would still probably make you more comfortable with your body and your mind, so even if it's not for transitioning socially, you should still try it out to see how it makes you feel. You might be surprised, just try to be a little optimistic for once, fuck.

>>5350074
Better than not transitioning and killing yourself for it.
>>
>>5342433
but i do know some people who have happily transitioned without having had any dysphoria. for them it's not really a mental health issue, but they still transition and i think that means they count as not cis
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.