[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you /trannies/ plan on living long happy lives?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
How many of you /trannies/ plan on living long happy lives?
>>
>>5342138
>plan on living long happy lives?

haha no i plan on killing myself within a year
>>
File: IMG_6614.jpg (22 KB, 479x437) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6614.jpg
22 KB, 479x437
>>5342138
I survived a suicide attempt last month : )
might plan on trying again soon. Hard out there for a tranny freak <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
>>
>>5342138
Me!

Still have a ways to go but I'm getting there.

Compared to pre-transition I would say my current life is a constant orgasm.
>>
I do! I have a great job, an amazing bf, a degree, and I'm going to graduate school. I hope medical technologies, computer-brain interfaces, etc. are workable before I die of old age so I can live forever and keep the good time rolling. <3 And by then I'm hoping to be successful enough to afford any available. Gender dysphoria was ruining my life... it made it hard to want anything out of life but the end. Transitioning got rid of the only barrier I had to a successful, happy life.

I just hope hormones don't stress my body out so much that I die early or something... I can't wait to get SRS so I can reduce my E dosage and get off of spironolactone.
>>
>>5342138
who doesn't want to live a long and happy life lol
>>
Just before I get to 30 I will evaluate my life to see if it is even worth going on. If not then I will kill myself on my 30th birthday.

5 years left
>>
>>5343131

This forum is filled with 25 year olds failures. So many people like me.
>>
Why is it so many trannies don't figure it out until their 20s?
>>
Me! :D hrt at 15, now stealth at 19. I have the most amazing boyfriend, and just got accepted into my college program. He just gave me a promise ring, so someday I'll be a wife and hopefully, a mother ^_^ I can't wait to experience the next 60 or so years :)
Also I got my car to run ~12 second quarter miles. Life is amazing! :D
>>
I plan on trying to improve my life by moving to a new city, away from my family, going to school and trying to do something with my life. At the moment I feel so ugly I can barely function around other people or hold down a job. I feel like an embarrassment for having the audacity to continue living in spite of my overwhelming and self evident worthlessness, both socially and physically. But I want to give things a chance to get better. If that doesn't pan out and I can't afford FFS by the time I hit 30 (25 now), I'll drive into the desert and off myself somewhere where nobody will have to deal with the gore.
>>
File: 1435626302468.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1435626302468.gif
84 KB, 403x392
>>5343211

>:D
>^_^

FUCK OFF. I'M SO SICK YOU PEOPLE BEING HAPPY WHILE I'M FUCKING MISERABLE.
>>
>>5343211
good bait
>>5343245
good job falling for good bait
>>
>>5343182
I dunno

I guess it's kind of easy to just think you're being a stupid moody teenager for a while. Then when you get older you realize oh, I'm not supposed to feel this way am I

Anyway I've never even attempted suicide and I have a bright future ahead of me. desu I get a little confused when I see people start transition and then still try to kill themselves because it has brightened up my life so much
>>
>>5342138
I do. I have several long-term projects going on and am currently in education.
>>
>>5342138
eventually I will be, hopefully
>>
I thought mutilating my genitals would bring me happiness. Everybody encouraged me to do it.
>>
>>5342138

I was, for a short time. Now an unrelated issue has come up, and I have given up on a happy life. I'm in doubt on the long part as well.

>>5343211

Good for you, anon. I hate to be that person, but what is the point of a promise ring? At that stage in a relationship, isn't your word good enough to say you will be monogamous? Seems like needless consumerism and falling to the mining Jew's tricks.

Also, how do quarter mile measurements work? You just hit the throttle all the way the whole way until you reach a quarter mile, or what?
>>
>>5342138
I do!
Most of my issues worked out with transition and i plan to marry one day. Having children one day would be my dream, same with having a house or moving into my parents home.
I learned to love life, even though i'm depressed now and then.
>>
>>5342167
>constant orgasm
#agp
>>
>>5342138
Me! i need a job (or for my partner to get one) so we can get out of this boring ass town, but we'rte both working on degrees ATM. Pretty happy with the charity work that i'm doing too.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.