[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Queer guys with Chick Friends gen:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: doingdragright.jpg (36 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
doingdragright.jpg
36 KB, 640x640
Airing Out Dirty Laundry Edition.

Any other gay guys/bi guys/etc out there get uncomfortable vibes when watching drag/crossdressing/mtf related content with chick friends? Especially group viewing.
Let's all take a moment to pause and reflect on moments and micro expressions you might find familiar. Have you experienced any of the following? Share your own!

Uncomfortable vibe generators include:
>When the better looking girls among your friends use the occasion to double dip their 'hanging out with ugly friends' and 'LGBT supportive I swear!' social tax
>The forced, cringeworthy group revel in atrocious styles that basically amount to trashy hons in fishnets that aren't even trying.
>When they somehow read female empowerment in it, despite being spineless bitches themselves and the cast being male
>When they vicariously enjoy seeing hons work makeup better than they can, but the tone of their voice indicates pity for their inability to pass. Especially annoying if they're the aforementioned ugly friends who also have hateful personalities
>That one bitch who imitates whatever musical number/catchy sassy slogan is being force-memed. Especially painful when there's a some cis-het guy that's been dragged along by a girlfriend somehow she's trying to get attention from.
>When said cis-het guy remarks 'hey that's kinda hot' pretending to joke when he sees a decent job like pic related, and the room is silent with the tangible air of jealousy from the girls for a good minute until forcedmeme girl forces another meme to break the tension.
>When the atmosphere of the viewing event becomes so thick with patronizing remarks toward the show's cast it makes you wanna slap the next femstudies cunt who mentions 'the patriarchy.'
>>
You seem quite mad
>>
>>5341395
#mad
>>
>>5341418
>>5341457
>Pointing out the obvious, that someone is mad in a 'y'know what grinds my gears' type thread
Uh yeah, duh!
>>
File: 1448842166346.jpg (39 KB, 352x500) Image search: [Google]
1448842166346.jpg
39 KB, 352x500
Women are all garbage

>girl claims that all gays are ok and nothing wrong with them
>always brags about her gay friend
>HEY EVERYONE THERS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY LOOK AT MY GAY FRIEND
>DID YOU K NOW HES GAY
>I HAVE A GAYYYYYYYYYYYYY FRIEND
>HES GAY
>HES GAY
>DID I MEANTION HES JUST A NORMAL PERSON BUT GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND HES MY FRIEND XDDDDD

I swear to god women only want gay friends just like a princess accessory or something jesus christ why can't we just beat these whores?
>>
>>5341540
>being introduced as a 'gay friend'

Do women just have some kind of desperate need to feel like they associate with whatever they consider to be the dominant cultural canon in their lives?
>>
>>5341558
Literally YES.
>>
Thank god I only have two lesbian friends, that are married, and they usually only stay at home.
>>
>>5341540
I know this feel. After coming out to some girls they literally treated me like that and it pissed me off. Not all women are this way but most are. I've had some who were the exact same after but yeah, it's typically normies who act like that. FUCK NORMIES
>>
>being friends with women

why
>>
>>5341395
Women are for breeding. Fembois are for pleasure.
>>
>>5341629
I know a lesbian clique and I can't stomach hanging out with them for very long.
All they do is drink coffee, smoke at every possible opportunity, listen to shitty punk rock and seem to enjoy going to hipster cafes and bars their dads would go to and enjoy looking out of place there.
It's like the punk/goth/emo clique at highschool hogging some corner of the grounds/cafeteria never grew up.
Oh and their shitty house parties where they constantly talk about vaginas and lesbianism in that compensating way where they're trying to out-edge each other. Also forced burping.
Because it's rude and fuck your perception of lady-like behavioral norms? Even more pathetic when they can't help the fact their burps are really weak.

Eventually someone's pet cat/ugly small dog comes by and the ftm of the group who clearly doesn't fit in with the rest of their friends anymore since they decided to transition spends time fiddling with the cat for an escape.
After some modest consumption of alcohol they're drunk enough to fall into petty, tight-lidded arguments with each other.
You come to realize two of the girls have snuck off, and no it's not to go have sex! They've gone to opposite sides of the house to sulk and give each other mutual silent treatment.
It's about this time you find out the two girls have some kind of romantic relationship, and inevitably a third party, one of their mutual friends goes to try comfort them.
The first 2 girls are pissed about some random girl #4 who flirted with one of them or showed up uninvited.
And of course that third party friend from earlier, girl #3 is also trying to fuck one of girl #1 or #2, unbeknownst to them. Girl #3 takes advantage of the distraction posed by #4 and is basically an invisible emotional predator in their midst.

It's like watching a fucking wildlife documentary in action lol.
>>
>>5341714
Because guys don't want to be friends with me?
>>
>>5341780
kek
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.