[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure if this belongs here, but how the fuck does a guy buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: Realistic_Dildo_522dce8ed27e1.jpg (144 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
Realistic_Dildo_522dce8ed27e1.jpg
144 KB, 650x650
Not sure if this belongs here, but how the fuck does a guy buy sex toys? I'm not gay, and I feel really uncomfortable just thinking about going to a physical store and purchase them. Can't order online or anything either because I live with several other people who, without a doubt would open any package no matter whose name is on it, should I not be home when it arrives.
>>
>>5341249

just go to the store and buy the thing

what are you afraid of? everyone else in the store is either there to buy weird shit or to sell it to you.

I mean what do you think they're going to be thinking? "haha what a loser, coming in here and paying my wages"
>>
I bought my friend a dildo as a gag gift one year for Christmas.

There was a girl behind the counter.

Bought it with a straight face.
>>
>>5341293
>shop staff don't judge you
>>
Maybe in your country there's an option to deliver it to the nearest post office, after which you can come pick it up for a limited time.
>>
>>5341875
I've worked in many shops, we could not care less about you. We just want to get home and live our own lives.
>>
>>5341249
You can buy dildos on amazon. Make sure it says "Prime" if you are a prime member or says "sold by amazon"/" fulfilled by amazon" and it will arrive in a nondescript amazon box. Happy anal! :3
>>
>>5341913
I'm an idiot, didn't read. You could get it delivered to your parents house or work? Maybe you could get it delivered to a hotel, advise them its going to arrive and check in for a night and pick the package up then.
>>
>>5341249

People in sex shops spend all day selling dildos and butt plugs. They really don't give a fuck.
>>
>>5341249
See if your Amazon does that deliver to 7/11 locker thing.

Here's the thing. I was taken into a sex shop by a girl I was dating. Shy as all hell. Turns out she knew the woman at the counter, and we just talked for a bit. Literally *everbody* is in there to buy smut and sex toys. They probably have to deal with perverted old men buying that double-sized fist.

Other than that, shoot your fucking roommates for going through your shit. That's utter bullshit.
>>
>>5341249
Opening someone else's mail is a federal offense, anon. Get them to stop.
>>
Shops are actually really cool. The guys working there are probably into weirder shit than you,OP. A dildo? Pshaw.
>>
Order it to poste restante at your local post office.

Or just swallow your pride and go to the sex shop.

>I'm not gay
What do you even need a dildo for?
>>
>>5342350
Is a dildo a man?
>>
>>5342352
Yes. A plastic man.
>>
Maybe get a PO Box for a really short time?
>>
>>5342352
it resembles the core of what defines a man, i mean you can't find dicks elsewhere, only men have dicks, and if you buy a plastic dick, you're lusting men, unless you count futas as real things or transexual people as women.
>>
I got the same problem, I'm trans MTF and 16, I cannot order it, or buy it in a store. How do i get one?
>>
>>5341249
in my city there is a sex shop right next to anime shop
>>
>>5342448
I dont think their is anything you can do.... unless you have on older friend to buy you one. I bought my first dildo in a store when i was 16, i could do this since im a guy and seemed to have enough facial hair at the time to look +18, also walked in with confidence i guess unlike the rest of these pussies...
>>
>>5341249
Nor gay either but bi and I love dildos.

Dont think twice about heading into a store, they've seen it all
>>
>>5343093
>I love dildos
>I'm not gay
>>
File: DSC05022.jpg (2 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
DSC05022.jpg
2 MB, 2816x2112
>>5343139
love all my toys
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 336x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 336x263
>>5341922
Nigga wtf
>>
File: DSC05082.jpg (2 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
DSC05082.jpg
2 MB, 2816x2112
>>5346085
Huge fucking horse dildo for my ass
>>
>>5342516
>no one will even recognize the ashamed people comming from the sex-shop when there's weebs running around
fkn weebs good for something for once
>>
>>5348599

hawt
>>
>>5348650
been stretching myself for 5 months to get ready
>>
>>5342350
>>I'm not gay
>What do you even need a dildo for?

for the very reason I'm NOT gay:
I need semi-phallic shaped sex toys because I enjoy having prostate orgasms but I am not attracted to men and do not want a man's penis in my anal cavity. Also, I don't want a huge increase in the probability that I will contract an STI which would happen if I became a Man who has Sex with Men.
>you can't catch aids from silicone

Your reasoning means that when lesbians use dildos they are no longer attracted to women and become straight.
>>
>>5348813
but you can catch cancer from sticking things up your ass regardless, so enjoy.
>>
>>5348871
[citation needed]

and also,
>what is aneros?
>>
>>5348813
>straight
>ashamed of method of masterbation.

Cool story faggot
>>
>>5348919
lol, wtf made you assume I was ashamed? I'm not a gay degenerate;therefore, I've nothing to be ashamed about.
>>
>>5348944
Then why wait.

Get your ass stuffed today kid.
>>
>>5341875

>sell dildos, butt plugs and sexy costumes for a living
>judging anyone else
>>
>>5348887
condoms cause cancer
http://www.dw.com/en/german-study-says-condoms-contain-cancer-causing-chemical/a-1220847

cell damage by lube
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/11/121107200028.htm

sex toys causing cancer
http://grist.org/article/gertz1/
>>
>>5348960
>implying I'm not stuffing right now while typing this reply :D

>>5348995
>implying that I would ever put anything that toxic in my pristine asshole
pyrex, surgical stainless steal, and medical grade silicone only bb
>>
>>5349062
>using mommies dildo

Cute
>>
I want a dildo but I am afraid of my parents seeing it... shit would be real awkward.
>>
rec me some good trap toys senpais

preferably cheap and amazon-available
>>
>>5349724
you really don't want to go super cheap. read link here:>>5348995
>>
>>5348599
>tfw knot on medium rex is too big for your BP
>tfw you'll never be ready for stallion
>>
>>5348599
Why?
>>
>>5341875

I work in a sex shop, the only thing I judge is the lame ass excuses people feel compelled to give me.

>I need a masturbator...but only because my girlfriend is sick!

Like I don't give a fuck I'm trying to sell you shit that you want, your motives mean nothing.

Also it's very common to have nervous customers, they will be used to it
>>
>>5341922
>dildo
>delivering to your parents house or work
BEST. IDEA. EVER!!!!
>>
>>5348599
bad-dragon? the best ones!
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.