[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More feminine look for biological male?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: RukaUrushibaraQuestion.png (816 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
RukaUrushibaraQuestion.png
816 KB, 1024x576
Hello, my friends. I feel more feminine than average guy, but my appearance doesn't really suit me because of greasy hair and oily skin.

I'm asking boys who are more experienced in improving condition of their body and changing it to more feminine. Question is about typically hygienic issues. Maybe you know something about ways of preventing grease on hair and skin. I want them to be healthy and prettier, what can I do? Is there some tips, advices?

Thank you for every kind of help.
>>
Clean up your diet
>>
Don't use conditioner every day and find a facewash that doesn't dry out your skin
>>
>>5339452
wash your hair twice a week with shampoo/conditioner that doesnt dry shit out
moisturize skin da
>>
>>5339520
If you have straight hair do this, but if you have curly hair you may want to give no-poo a try. I have thick curly hair and its certainly worked for me
>>
>>5339452
this is what femgen is for

but i'll tell you anyway...grease on hair and skin? on hair, shampoo and condition at different intervals until you want. use a shampoo and conditioner without sodium laureth sulfate so it doesn't irritate the scalp and fuck with oil production.
for skin, it's about cleansers for the face and soaps for the body. ask a dermatologist if it's something complex.
>>
Thank you all! I'm going to try, especially >>5339615.
>>
Femboy guide 101 shit:

Hair products: Shit with keratin in it. I use the paul mitchell stuff the kit with shampoo and conditioner. It wont dry your hair out and it not only restores hair but makes it soft af. Do your hair every 2 days at the most. For long hair do this every other day. Never leave conditoner in either whoever thought of that is a dumbass always wash that shit out. (Straightening hair is optional I always do if you do best thing is flat iron spray and coconut oil together)

Body Wash: For smell if you want to smell girly or just less manly this is all dependent on your body type scents react differently on everyone. If you can smell the scent strongly on you its not your scent. If it adapts to your natural body odor and you barely notice the smell you've found the one. To get rid of grease find a body scrub with beads in it and get a loofa and make sure to well duh scrub. Showering everyday is basically key. If you don't want to do your hair everyday like me then get a shower cap.

Face: Use the one in the picture. Everyone I've told about it uses it it actually does shit. Not sure if you get pimples or ingrown hairs at all. (Stuff like shaving is optional too, again I always do I use the regular gillette fusion razors with whatever shaving cream I have, for sensitive skin use something with aloe in it.

Upkeep for the day: After your all done in the bathroom and dried off, before you put your cloths on make sure to put body cream on to keep your shit moisturized and healthy. It makes your skin softer over time too. Try something with shea butter.

Hope this helps, good luck.
>>
>>5346879
Thank you a lot!
Advice with keratin shampoo looks really good to me.
>>
>>5339528
You don't use any shampoo at all or just use shampoo occasionally?
>>
>>5347397
I use shampoo everyday.
>>
What's the best retinol moisturizer?
>>
>>5349270
You could just eat retinol in foods. Liver, Butter, Cream, etc...
>>
>>5349396
That's not equivalent to putting it on your skin.
>>
>>5347397
I never use any shampoo. Only apple cider vinegar every 5 days or so.
>>
>>5349445
is that a better choice for your hair/scalp over shampoo?
>>
>>5349408
Are you kidding? Fix yourself from the inside out. If you feed yourself right, your skin will glow and not have blemishes.
>>
>>5349489
It is for me. I have sensitive skin and thick curly hair and soap products dry the fuck out of it.
>>
>>5349618
Wrong. Educate yourself and research the effects of using retinoids on your skin. It's been shown time and time again and backed by decades of research.
>>
>>5349489
It depends a lot on your hair type. I have curly mediterranian hair and it tends to get greasy near the roots while remaining dry at the ends.

If I don't shampoo frequently, the oil has time to work its way down the hair and condition the ends. Your body has a mechanism built in for providing your hair with adequate moisture but we strip it off with harsh soap products.

Likewise, conditioner just sits on the hair and helps detangle it, but won't actually moisturize the hair.

The key is in finding something that will get rid of scalp buildup and keep the greasiness under control while not stripping off what keeps it soft.

I just shampoo infrequently and concentrate on the roots. Like the other anon I use apple cider vinegar, but as a rinse to correct the pH after washing with something more harsh like shampoo.
>>
>>5349660
You won't need them if you feed yourself right. But, keep wasting your money if you want.
>>
>>5349721
Topical application of retinoids is not a replacement for intake of Vitamin A and vice versa. It has consistently been shown in medical studies to improve the quality of skin.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2699641/
>>
>>5346879
Thanks pham.
I have really long hair and its really hard to not wash it everyday especially when I sleep more than 6 hours, because it gets really messy and entangled.
>>
>>5354416
You could use coconut oil to give it moisture and make it easier to comb. The refined coconut oil stuff is what I use. It should be found in the organic isle. It's also good for your health!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.