[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been in a sex shop? What did you buy there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: question_mark.jpg (92 KB, 754x1060) Image search: [Google]
question_mark.jpg
92 KB, 754x1060
Have you ever been in a sex shop? What did you buy there?
>>
>>5337613
Just browsed around with some friends and made fun of shit. I honestly do not remember why we where there. I think my GF at the time wanted something but I cannot remember. The people that work there were cool.
>>
Yeah I bought a giant penis dildo which I ended up burying beside the sidewalk with the dick sticking out of the ground after I was done bugging people with it at some random party while drunk lol

I usually just order sex toys online though since it's a 1/4 the cost usually. My little drunken dido joke costed like $30 in-store for what would be a $2-$3 dildo off amazon for example.
>>
>>5337613
Ive been to a couple. Mostly just to pick up a lube I like that drugstores don't carry. Bought a dildo and the greatest plug ever a few months back, my ex picked out the plug. That was a fun night.
>>
>>5337613
Been there a couple times
I bought lube, some vibrators and some lingerie
Not in one visit though
>>
>>5337613
there's three within a few miles from my house that I wanted to go into but never have.

Then I went to Provincetown and found one there. Don't know anyone in P-town so went in and bought a nice sized dildo with suction cup bottom. I love that thing.
>>
>>5337613
Some friends and I went in for a joke once.
I went straight to the casheer and was like "I'd like to buy one of your finest sexes please". She was like "har har" and rolled her eyes.
>>
>>5337613
I bought a collar, it's super qt. Then I've helped my owner find fun whips and flogs to use on me.
>>
I literally went along earlier this evening and bought myself an anal douche, some lube and a prostate vibrator. I'm waiting for my parents to go to bed so I can use it...! -_____-
>>
>>5337613
sex shop:
vibrators
A glass double sided dildo (highly recommend)
strapon harness
numerous strapon dildoes
lube

Leather fair:
deluxe cuffs
leather gags
nubuck flogger
wartenberg wheels

Leather flea market:
huge six foot singletail whip
spike roller
plastic claws
metal claws
more floggers
finger floggers
heavy buffalo floggers
funnel gag
plastic canes
wood canes
4 foot double wrapped dragontail
ring gag
mindfold (blindfold you can open your eyes in and it's still all dark)
paddle
firehose paddle
dildo gag
>>
>>5340330
>Glass dildo

Good god I'd be so worried of it shredding me up.
>>
>>5340356
most of them are shatter proof tbqhon
>>
>>5340356
just don't drop it or bump it against things, if you're really worried check up on it from time to time.
I did chip one slightly and it caused a girl I used it on to bleed once, but she didn't even care because it felt so good
this is the one I got btw. Every woman I've used it on has loved it unconditionally.
>>
>>5340330
Be my sadist pls.
>>
>>5340395
Are you near Maryland?
>>
>>5340356
They're usually pyrex glass so it's quite sturdy.

I've dropped mine on my bathroom floor and although it broke the tile the dildo itself was unharmed.
>>
A magazine with your mom on the cover.
>>
>>5340537
No, but I am not opposed to the idea of meeting new QTs to chat with online and take it from there.
Also lol sorry I passed out.
>>
>>5341537
beg for it.
Then prepare to be disappointed, because I am a bi male.
>>
>>5342180
W-why would a bi male have a double sided dildo?
>>
A pair of handcuffs. A friend of mine said she was coming to visit and said I could do whatever I wanted in the bedroom. I didn't have money or time for anything better or more imaginative unfortunately, but it was still fantastic. Haven't used them since though, which is bullshit: they've just been hidden in my room for almost a year now.
>>
>>5342186
Because it's awesome for getting off women, and some men too. The curve is just right and it holds heat nicely.
>>
>>5342206
But then uh, why strapons? Also I am that maso anon.
>>
>>5342209
to be used on me. I'm a switch.
>>
>>5342215
O-oh. I'm pure submissive, but playful I guess.
>>
>>5342222
I could always tie you down and ride you, forcing you to watch while I drink in the pleasure I'm denying you
>>
>>5342250
But I'm not a guy.
>>
>>5342250
>>5342256
Nevermind I understand, but that's silly Anon. Anyways what I like is usually non sex stuff; pet play, extreme degradation/mind break, impact play/whipping/flogging and such. ;-;
>>
>>5342263
I'll think about it. keep an eye on thread.
>>
>>5342274
I heavily prefer girls eitherway. Plus I doubt you'd like a degenerate tranny even though I'm not the kind that gets off to being one.
>>
>>5342295
It's more that I don't like internet chat rp. Touch is important to me.
have a nice day.
>>
>>5342310
Oh, I don't like online roleplay eitherway, I just wanted more friends who are heavily into this stuff so we'd have something fun to talk about, plus I wanna learn more.
>>
God you're all such stereotypical men.
>>
>>5342372
says the adonis bodied man
>>
>>5337613
An onahole that tore lengthwise after three uses.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.