[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every day I am waking up in a cold empty bed and I am starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: eh.jpg (9 KB, 281x271) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
9 KB, 281x271
Every day I am waking up in a cold empty bed and I am starting to lose my mind over how man-empty my life is. I decided not to shed one single tear anymore and instead go out and find a man to spend the night with just like how those old people do it in the 80s movies.

As mtf who only passes as a femme twink I am positive no straight guy would ever want me so I decided I am going to check out gay venues, like this one breeder-friendly LGBT cafe and one male-oriented gay club called "Heaven" and maybe find a gay guy with no standards willing to fuck a flabby skinnyfat freak there.

I haven't went out in a long long time so the question is what to wear? Should I wear something decent or something intended to impress? Also, should I tell the guy what I am before he sees my oversized puffy nipples and starts puking his brains out?
>>
>casual sex with gay men
enjoy your HIV senpai
>>
>>5337376
How the fuck can anyone fail at getting a boyfriend?
>>
>>5337387
>all gay men have AIDS
nice meme familia

>>5337387
>they think it's easy for an unpassable hon to get a bf
lmao
>>
>>5337484
>>all gay men have AIDS
no, but I'd definitely be skeptical of the ones who would hook up with a non-passing tranny at a gay bar for a quick fuck
>>
>>5337525
what are condoms for $100, alex
>>
>>5337376
no idea but im in a same boat so tell me how it went afterwards
>>
>>5337407
I live in a small town. The only out and available males are under 20. Im 26.
>>
File: Janosz_400x400.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Janosz_400x400.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>5337376
Wear whatever makes you feel good. If you're super uncomfortable because wardrobe it's not going to help the other issues you're worrying about. Find your underwear of power.

Since you're going out as a femme twink the issue is complicated. A gay man who isn't shallow would still wonder about your state of mind. Are you going to behave like a woman? What does that mean to him? Can he handle that? Personality is the big issue. Also if he's gay he's probably gonna want to touch your peen. So... that's a good thing to talk about before he waits five months and you claw his face.
>>
>>5338884
They're probably jonesing for your dick, anon.
>>
File: about to lose it.jpg (35 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
about to lose it.jpg
35 KB, 480x270
>>5338959
>before he waits five months and you claw his face.
nice topical comedy
>>
Wont a gay man want your dick?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.