[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /non-op/ here? In before not 'tru trans' I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: 1447089275633.jpg (29 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1447089275633.jpg
29 KB, 512x384
Who /non-op/ here?

In before not 'tru trans'

I'm deathly afraid something would go wrong and I'd have something that doesn't work and wouldn't be able to go back.
>>
>>5335615
I'm with you on the non-op train. Im terrified of surgeries, especially big expensive ones in sensitive areas with long healing times that require lifetime maintainence. Especially when I've never seen an SRS vagina that didn't look fake, and the results won't necessarily be top notch. I've also been on hormones 7 years so I'm afraid they might not have enough tissue to work with.
>>
>>5335673
Are you uncomfortable with your penis though? Hate touching it etc?
>>
>>5335615
dick is the only thing that gives you advantage over cis women

without it, you will only be an ugly masculine woman with a vagina even more disgusting then normal ones

why would you even
>>
>>5335700

I'd much rather have a vagina, and it does trouble me to have it at times, but I can live with having it and am able to touch it, use it, have it get sucked, etc. Occasionally I'll think about it too much and just lose my arousal, but over the past 7 years I've been on hormones, I've gotten pretty good at living with it. In fact I like it when it's stroked while I'm getting fucked.
>>
>>5336139
You've come a long way baby. Really good for you reaching that lvl of acceptance. Any tips?
>>
>>5336183

I dunno. I'm a very level-headed and stable person in general. That probably helps. I kind of just think of it as sex organ and not as penis, or not as "not-vagina." Just don't think of the fact that you don't have a pussy - you can still get fucked, and your benis is quite pleasurable on its own. Forget about the penis/vagina dichotomy. Just think of it as your pleasure organ. Having it pulled behind you as you get fucked/when benis is in use helps - if that makes any sense to you. When masturbating I kind of rub it and the area like a girl would.
>>
>>5335615
Is the uncertainty of a surgeon's error or subpar medical advancement your only reason for not choosing surgery?

I feel the same, but I sort of have a now-soon or when? mentality. May as well go through with it.
>>
I felt that way at first, wanting a vagina but being uncertain about the quality of the surgery and wanting to hold out for better options. After doing more research I feel pretty confident about getting SRS some time in the next few years. That dick's gotta go
>>
Hahaha I aint ever getting rid of mine. It is bigger than my boyfriend's and he loves it. Plus SRS would give me phantom pains.
>>
>>5337521

>>5335673
here

I actually know a few trannies who have phantom pains still, even quite a long time after.
>>
>>5337538
They probably didn't need the surgery, yet got it to have their gender marker changed or something or because of the stigma of having a penis. It is a shame. Or in the rarer cases, due to a slightly botched operation.
>>
>>5336139
>In fact I like it when it's stroked while I'm getting fucked.
Same but I want it squeezed instead. It kinda hurts when it's stroked (phimosis).
>>
I'm no op cause I like having a pens desu.
>>
Yeah, I'm non-op, on top of being terrified of surgery I just like having a dick. A lot of people won't accept that but if I was looking for acceptance from other people I just wouldn't transition in the first place.
>>
>>5336252
Girls do the same things with their clits as we do with our dicks when they have anal sex or even vaginal sex sometimes. Doesn't make it a clits but it is analogous
>>
Damn I need one of you girls in my life
>inb4 chaser
>>
>>5335615
if you don't get a sex change, then you've got no right to be called by your 'preferred gender identity', tumblrina.

go cut your dick off before it shrivels up and eats you.

also you people wonder why we think trannies are mentally ill attention whores..

>inb4 bad tranny attemps at insults
>>
>>5339064
uh ok whatever bye felicia
>>
>>5339075
oh snap!
#rekt #shotsfired #america_burning
>>
Non-op is awesome!
I enjoy being better than other women!
>>
>>5335673
This. I'd take a natural vagina in a heartbeat, but current SRS procedures are too spotty for my comfort and the results are unpredictable.

>inb4 AGP

Sorry, I might be dysphoric, but I'm not crazy.
>>
>>5335615
i am keeping it definitely, comfy with it flaccid tbhon. i do think it's a rather violent and unadvanced surgery considering my disphoria was more mental as well as related to any external aspects other than this. plus i would not have a proper use for it as a sex-repulsed asexy just not aromantic. will go for orchi within 1-2 years to not deal with cypro forever. this and slight ffs when there are means.
>>
>>5339064
This. Most people don't really know or care too much about the chromosomes thing, it's the dick that freaks them out, they will never accept you as a woman until you get rid of it.
>>
A real vagina would be kind of cool, but I'm not committed enough to shove a dildo up my fauxgina 3 days a week to keep it from collapsing in on itself. Just writing that out sounds depressing as fuck. Plus most I've seen have something obviously "off" about them like big ass scars, weird looking labia, etc. I don't care if people don't think of me as a real woman anyway, I know I'm not. This is just the price I pay for having a mental illness. I'm reasonably happy just being a feminine male with no balls.
>>
>>5343340

this is literally the sanest tranny post I have ever read

>inb4 "NOT TRUTRANS REEE REEEEEE"
>>
>>5335615
My dick is a huge part of my dysphoria and it just has to go. I don't really mind if the result doesn't turn out that well. I'll sure be sad, but it can hardly get as bad as I feel about my dick. It just has to go even if it meant that I'd have no genitals at all.
I'm 24 and seeing it still creeps me out 19 years after it did for the first time. In the shower I like to cup it with a hand so I can look down on myself and feel nice.
>>
File: 1449284076181.png (283 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1449284076181.png
283 KB, 480x480
Sadly non-op here due to the quality of SRS not being satisfactory with the functions, sensations, consistency, dilating and all that. If they figure out to grow internal genitals from stem cells or something I'd love to get one. I don't have any particular hatred towards my penis and if I can pass with one I really don't care enough to risk a failed surgery.
>>
>>5343340
so you had an orchi already? how did it go?
>>
>>5339064
>>5342370

Your dating chances are much better with the penis than without it, quite honestly.

It's not like you can go up to a tranny who passes, acts female, etc. but has a dick, and treat her like she's not a woman, without backlash from others.

If someone looks female, acts female, etc. then in society they are treated as female, even if they actually have a penis. You can't look inside someone's pants, under normal circumstances.

On top of this, if you get an orchi in most countries, you're considered to officially have had a "sex change" even though you still have a penis.
>>
>>5343757
Orchi set me back $3500, but I understand there are docs who will do it cheaper if you're willing to travel farther. The procedure itself was pretty quick and I didn't have any major complications from it. I did have some swelling that went on longer than is typical, along with some pain, but the doctor prescribed me some meds for it and it went away pretty quickly on its own.

All in all it was money well spent. I'm not well off or in a good job even. I just stopped spending on entertainment and cut back on my food and utilities for a year. Definitely worth the peace of mind knowing I won't revert back into a caveman should the zombie apocalypse hit tomorrow and I can't get my spiro anymore. Also means I'm putting a lot less crap through my liver now that I don't need so much E.
>>
>>5343444
This girl get it.
>>
>>5339064
I'm post op and I disagree with the notion that people need to get srs to be considered a member of the gender that they identify as.
For some people, surgery isn't necessary. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>5335615
>>
>>5343994
How did you go about getting it done? Last time I was reading you needed to have permission from a psych to make sure you're okay in the head before doing it.
>>
>>5344310
Yeah I basically sought out a psych who had experience with trans stuff and went to a few sessions and got them to sign off on it.

That was my first time with a therapist in a long time. I got on hormones through an informed consent clinic and I only had to meet with a volunteer psych there once to get the grill pills.

So it wasn't too difficult all things considered.
>>
>>5344484
I see, thank you. I can make appointments and show up to procedures fine as I've done quite a bit with my face, but the therapist social interactions spooks me. I'm not that good talking about this stuff, although to get it done I guess I need to grow some balls before I can remove them huh.
>>
>>5343994
how did you mentally deal with having an orchi? i mean having dick feels weird on its own but a scar where your failed ovaries once were is even weirder. i am scared it will make me go "uhm i am a frankenstein now aren't i bawwwww"

but i also don't want to end up a caveman once the zombie apocalypse hits or more likely die during it when i am trying to do a DIY orchi on myself
>>
Well I'm non-op, but I'm not too overly attached to my dick either though really. Like if I was born female I'd be okay with having a vagina, but as it stands I don't really see any good reason to invest thousands of dollars to change genitals that feel good into genitals that (at best) feel just as good.

That being said, it's kind of difficult to stick a hole inside another hole, so I'm keeping my dick. At least until I can get a Portal vagina.
>>
>>5335615
Okay, my mind has changed a lot on this subject.

>Little kid, didn't care, just wanted to be a girl. >Wasn't aware that adults knowing I had a penis was what made it so that I had to be a boy.
>Figured it out. Fuck I hate having a penis, I want it GONE.
>Mid teens, finally think about what having a vagina would entail. Realize that at the end of the day, I would be just as uncomfortable with a vagina. Sex organs in general are just terrible. Now I want it chopped off with no neovag.
>19 and sexually active with a partner who benefits from me having a penis.
>Eh, I'll defos get an orchi but keep the rest.
>20, find out science has used gene therapy to turn mouse testes cells into overy cells that produce E.
>Uh, I'mma keep these.
>Do more research, find that SRS is relatively decent and has made lots of progress.
>You know, I think I would actually like that. I thought it was gory and terrible.
>Find out womb transplants were recently successful.
>Fuck yes. I want that and the gene therapy plz.
>>
>>5344555
Err, it was something I've wanted for a really long time and I didn't really put much thought into how it would look aesthetically. I don't hate my genitals necessarily, but I do hate testosterone and the secondary sex characteristics that come with it. From my perspective balls were basically concentrated evil and had to go so it wasn't even a thought. The whole package looks a lot tidier now without balls hanging around tucking is also a lot nicer.
>>
>>5337542
Are you implying that phantom pains only happen if you actually kind of want to keep your penis, and conversely, they don't happen if you hate it completely and don't want to keep it at all?

That's almost certainly not how they work; in fact, there's no definitive answer as to the mechanism behind them, but it won't be as simple as only getting phantom sensations if you like the body part you lost.
>>
>>5337538
>phantom pain
But its not actually amputated, its turned inside out. Consequently the nerve ending are still there.
>>
>>5345872
How do you get started with the orchie process? I'm confused if I should first bring it up with the therapist for the letter, make a consultation appointment at the surgical center first, or even see my doctor first.
>>
>>5348922
Find a surgeon and ask for a consult. You'll want to know about the procedure, aftercare, what kind of proof they need, how much its going to cost, etc. After that you can go talk to your therapist and see what they think.
>>
i'm non-op but i was born with a cunt so it's a bit different. i plan on getting a piercing at the base of my clit & stretching it until the clit sticks out more, but that's as far as i'll go when modifying my genitals (well, i also got my cervix removed with the hysterectomy, but that's not visible at all). i'm honestly not that interested in having a dick, especially if it involved dealing with semen. my dysphoria lies/lay elsewhere.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.