[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My bottom boyfriend has problem with his anger. He'll be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: received_906208756081552.jpg (29 KB, 540x547) Image search: [Google]
received_906208756081552.jpg
29 KB, 540x547
My bottom boyfriend has problem with his anger. He'll be really mean when he's angry and tell me things. It's made me cry many times and feel worthless. I love him but it's been like this for a whIle. I get especially mad because he doesn't work and I do. Anyone have experience with this?
>>
>>5334497
wtf does he do all day if he doesn't work
>>
>>5334510
Surfs the web or watches television.
>>
He's sensitive about feeling worthless and is probably bipolar too. Fuck him more, harder and kinkier, really reinforce his worth to you while looking for a job for him on the side. Make sure it's something he can handle, if he gets fired you'll be back to square one and a few steps back from that even.
Also he sounds bipolar. Look into Depakote.
>>
>>5334497
I'm wondering why you specified your bf's role.
>>
>>5334982
Idk. He's the feminine one so it's weird that he's abusive to me. Not that all bottoms are fem though
>>
Yeah quit being a pussy and leave. Its not like its going to magically get better. Only will get worse.
>>
>>5336360
I really want to fix it
>>
Tell him you like butts.
>>
Wow okay, reading this I got the shits and thought I was the bottom bf

Honestly, I am sometimes horrendously mean to my bf. Less so as my doctors are getting meds right. The meds kinda feel like getting given the reigns of control over what you're saying/doing. When I get angry with my bf I hate myself afterwards for it and I have taken to apologizing sincerely. Talking it out. Talking it out is hard but very very worth it. Really explain how both of you are feeling and why you said what you said without raising voices.

Funny enough, I've also been without job due to studying whilst he has a job. Next year I intend to combat this by picking up parttime work. I'm not to sure about what I could say to help this one but, it could help to sit him down and talk about it even more and how he's been making you feel.

When he hears from you how you feel I'm sure he'll think hard about how he's been. This post really made me reevaluate how I treat my bf.

good luck!
>>
>>5341772
Go to bed Andrew.
>>
>>5341778
.... shit
>>
File: 1449145781721.jpg (14 KB, 427x338) Image search: [Google]
1449145781721.jpg
14 KB, 427x338
>>5342111
OH Shit
>>
>>5334967

>He's sensitive about feeling worthless

Yeah, probably that. If he's a NEET he probably feels like a drain and that he doesn't deserve someone like OP. This could be some sort form of self-sabotage where in he's trying to push OP away, consciously or unconsciously.

Or maybe he's just an ass, who knows?
>>
Grow some fucking balls man. Take control of the relationship. You're the one in power. He DEPENDS on you, so be the one to call the shots and make him your bitch.
>>
In my experience a temper is toxic. No matter how sweet someone is, if as soon as they get pissed they fly off the rocker and make no effort to control themselves or change, they're not worth keeping around in the long run.

It'll slowly corrode your relationship until all that's left is every cruel word they've thrown at you.
>>
>>5335367
>He's the feminine one so it's weird that he's abusive to me.

kek

Who does most psychological abuse (and initiates domestic abuse in general, for that matter)? Who beats and kills kids the most? Women, m8.
>>
>>5334908

He needs to be engaged in some sort of hobby, occupation or education. Spending all if his time trying to block out his thoughts going to make him hate himself, and apparently you get the slurry run off

Either get him doing something with his life or leave him. Have some respect for yourself senpai
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.