[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it hard to find a cis girl whos into trans girls? i am extremely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10
is it hard to find a cis girl whos into trans girls? i am extremely likeable and good looking so i cant imagine having much competition
>>
>>5334389
Depends on where you live honestly. Big cities with large lgbt communities (like Seattle or San Fransisco) are no problem. You will still run into the occasional girl whose not down for trans girls, but in my experience most of them are at least willing to give it a shot
>>
Eww. Why do you men always insist on hooking up with lesbians. You think you know what it's like to actually be a woman? It's not like your dress up, ooh look at me i'm so pretty, and everything is wonderful fantasies. You sick men have no clue.
>>
>>5334761
It's literally the same thing as being a man, but you get to complain about your retardation and everyone is sympathetic.

I'm only into guys lol, and you all think you're special snowflakes from birth worse than the multigender tumblrscum. Literally all have a victim complex and expect shit to be handed to you.
>>
>>5334761
Gr8 b8 m8, you made >>5334790 ir8

I r8 8/8
>>
>>5334389
>i am extremely likeable
I have never heard a legitimately likeable person say this about themself.
>>
>>5334389
Not particularly, but why on Earth would you want to?

Don't be fooled by the vaginal jew, op.
>>
>>5334389
cis lez here.

Will only date transgirls if they follow all these:

>pass
>post op, neovagina
>feminine girly voice, no fag voice
>not crazy
>qt, high femme
>>
>>5334761
>You think you know what it's like to actually be a woman?
There is no universal experience of being a woman apart from the biological aspects, which are approximated rather closely by the transition process. What makes you think you can speak for all women and decide who is and who isn't a woman?
>>
>>5335160
Another cis lesbian.
>pass
Transgirls never pass. Maybe after 1000 hours of Photoshop but it's noticeable in person. Man hands, man jaw, man feet.
>post op, neovagina
Neo-vagina is disgusting. Do some research and see if you'd ever go down on that.
>>
I had a online dating profile and got messaged by lesbians quite a bit, and I didn't really pass either, and they all knew I was trans and seemed fine with it.

Take that anecdote as you will.
>>
>>5335203
Newsflash, there are a lot of bisexuals who say they are lesbians. And then complain about bierasure.
>>
>>5334761

Not op but I usually filter out lesbians and gays, I usually don't feel comfortable in the other persons attractions unless they are bi or some made up thing
>>
>>5335202
Whoa, look at the bitter lesbian imposing her values on everyone around her. Great stuff, really!

I mean for fucks sake, isn't it enough that YOU don't have to go down on a trans girl?
>>
>>5335209
True most where probably bi but they all claimed to be lesbians. The more I think it was probably bi women wanting to date a really feminine guy? Maybe they just see transwomen as fem dudes.
>>
>>5335202
most transgirls have this uncanny valley girl thing going on, but there are the rare few who completely pass 100% and I'd consider those to be women. So yes, I'd date a transgirl but I'm very very picky.
>>
>>5335202
implying regular hatchet wounds aren't disgusting. kek.
>>
>>5335209
Being attracted to trans women doesn't make you bi. You can't rightly call yourself bisexual unless you're at least attracted to some kind of man.
>>
>>5335237
>trying to defend transwomen
>make fun of vaginas, throwing trans neo vaginas under the bus as well

great ally you are
>>
>>5335231
>Being attracted to trans women doesn't make you bi.
>You can't rightly call yourself bisexual unless you're at least attracted to some kind of man.
Transbians are basically men in dresses. At least straight MTFs put effort in their appearance.
>>
>>5335257
Butch cis lesbians are basically men to begin with. Your point is?
>>
>>5334389
cis girl here, i've never actually gone out with anyone but i wouldn't mind going out with a trans girl tbf
>>
>>5335282
And feminine cis gays men are basically women, right?

Oh hon.
>>
>>5335246
I'm not ally. I'm trans and I think neovaginas are a disgusting half assed knockoff of something else thats already not that aesthically pleasing. I think trans people who get srs are weird and its a shame they ruin themselves by chopping off their only redeeming male quality.
>>
>>5335282
they have tits, vaginas, and female voices, even if its in the lower range.

they are also quite qt.

I will concede though that both transgirls and cis butch girls have garbage politics
>>
>>5335298
>they have tits, vaginas, and female voices, even if its in the lower range.
Passable post-op trannies have those too.
>>
>>5334761
>Trying this hard
>>
>>5335334
I know. I don't have an issue with passing post op trans girls.
>>
How hard is it to find a cis girl who would date a passing kind of cute transgirl who's a complete kinky degenerate, painslut and wishes to be extremely degraded to a point of mindbreak?

I guess it's worth mentioning I never fetishized anything about becoming a girl/girlier, wearing girls' clothes, etc, and I can't wait for SRS.
>>
>>5335384
Try tumblr.
>>
>>5335384
its funny because in cis girls, i look for a dominate partner but for trans girls, I'd top full time.

But you gotta be really fucking cute, shorter than me (I'm 5' 4"), with a cute girly voice that can really moan and squeal. No tryhard sexy voice plz.

Also, I'm a bit of a vanilla top, and I can't do 24/7 master/sub stuff. I like to cuddle and be all romantic too ya know. Also afraid of accidentally killing a bottom if we do that crazy choking beating shit.

Honestly, if you're looking for a violent partner, you're best bet would be to find a radfem TERF.
>>
>>5335448
I'm 5'11", I genuinely wish could be like 4'11" or shorter though, I'm not kidding when I say that, I've cried over it actually, my voice is alright and I'm getting better at it, it's just sometimes when I try to hit higher notes, nothing comes out. So it's time I need to let it adjust. I apparently make some really adorable sounds when I moan and squeal, but that's just what I've been told by my play partner. I'm so sad she's engaged with a vanilla guy, so all I'm for her is a friend and occasional plaything.

Also a big part of the kind of degradation and abuse I wish for, is aftercare and general cuddles and pets, it's manipulating in it's own way. I want to be loved just as much I want to be abused, and if love comes after abuse, I'll want abuse more, I guess. And being romantic and a bit vanilla is still something I like, I guess I like a 60/40 split on kinky/vanilla&romantic.
Oh and I really adore pet play of the 24/7 kind, as in we both know what our places are, and I'm clearly the pet and you're the owner, but we still treat each other like people most of the time, but the stuff taken further is at i.e. when you're going to sleep and not particularly happy with me, I'm then put in a cage for the night.

Also choking terrifies me way too much, but I guess that's a good thing for the right person.
I'm just kind of rambling, I'm not trying to attract you if that's what you're getting the impression of.
I don't think I'd do well with a rad fem when I agree with both the real issues in men's and women's rights.
>>
File: kissdetrap.jpg (673 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
kissdetrap.jpg
673 KB, 2448x3264
>>5334389
I'm sure you're gorgeous, hon.

>>5335218
quiet, tranny. Real women are talking.
>>
>>5335562
Again, what makes you think you can speak for all women and tell people they aren't women?
>>
>>5335666
Sir, you were born male with male chromosomes and male genitals, you are not a woman and you never will be. Also according recent studies the whole trans having female brains thing is debunked so you don't even have that going for you.

Again you're not a lesbian woman you're just a straight man. Now please leave real women who are real lesbians alone, we do NOT want a feminized male with a penis.
>>
>>5335710
>Also according recent studies the whole trans having female brains thing is debunked so you don't even have that going for you.
Actually, the study doesn't say that at all. What the study does debunk is that male and female brains are totally different. They're essentially a patchwork of parts which are somewhere along the spectrum of masculine and feminine. It does not claim that a 'gender identity' area of the brain doesn't exist.
>>
>>5335531
>being this keked by the vaginal jew
>>
>>5335666
You're so brave. Still not a woman, though.

>>5335717
So trannies don't really have a female brain, just a mental disorder. Good to know.
>>
>>5335730
W-what?
>>
>>5335531
>I genuinely wish could be like 4'11"

that's way too short.

Ideal height is in the 5 range.

> my voice is alright and I'm getting better at it, it's just sometimes when I try to hit higher notes, nothing comes out.
as long as I don't hear cracks or deep voice breaks.

>Oh and I really adore pet play of the 24/7 kind, as in we both know what our places are, and I'm clearly the pet and you're the owner, but we still treat each other like people most of the time, but the stuff taken further is at i.e. when you're going to sleep and not particularly happy with me, I'm then put in a cage for the night.

Pet play is my big fetish and I'm more than happy to be the owner but 24/7 is too much. I want another human to talk to and just be normal with sometimes

>, it's manipulating in it's own way. I want to be loved just as much I want to be abused, and if love comes after abuse, I'll want abuse more, I guess.
I don't like being abusive. I just like making girls cum

>I'm just kind of rambling, I'm not trying to attract you if that's what you're getting the impression of.
eh, I don't do long distance/4chan hookups. Unless... you are super qt, ugh, I'm trying to find this one pic I saved off of /lgbt/ of this transgirl thread and everyone was arguing whether or not the girl in the picture was trans or not, but to me she was so fucking cute and totally my type.

>I don't think I'd do well with a rad fem when I agree with both the real issues in men's and women's rights.
I knew of this one transgirl who was a rad fem herself and dated a cis lesbian TERF. Don't know how that happens but it does.

don't worry, you'll find someone.
>>
File: 1449106746838.jpg (16 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
1449106746838.jpg
16 KB, 590x350
>>5335803
not the pic I was talking about but this transgirl is pretty damn qt.

Would top/10
>>
File: berries and what else.jpg (14 KB, 292x320) Image search: [Google]
berries and what else.jpg
14 KB, 292x320
>>5335160
>post op, neovagina
So in other words you'd never date someone impoverished. Nice standards.
>>5335202
>she thinks she's successfully clocked every trans woman she's ever come across
>>5335562
>hon
You do realize that's the number one lingo for "creepy old transsexual who still uses 'transvestite' "

And they say masculinity is the fragile gender
>>
File: tacos.jpg (101 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
tacos.jpg
101 KB, 640x519
>>5335860
>So in other words you'd never date someone impoverished. Nice standards.

b-but... I like vaginas....
>>
File: 2hmk8pv.jpg (12 KB, 449x335) Image search: [Google]
2hmk8pv.jpg
12 KB, 449x335
>>5335880
So do I, but I wouldn't immediately write off someone who was pre-op yet had every intention of getting surgery in the future.
>>
>>5335755
>So trannies don't really have a female brain, just a mental disorder. Good to know.
Cis women don't really have female brains either. And they avoid having a mental disorder solely by being fortunate enough to be born with a body that matches their gender identity.
>>
>>5335927
i'd rather date someone who has all their shit together.

This goes for both cis and trans.
>>
File: 1398532140272.png (17 KB, 341x361) Image search: [Google]
1398532140272.png
17 KB, 341x361
>>5335860
>You do realize that's the number one lingo for "creepy old transsexual who still uses 'transvestite' "
>>
>>5335930
>Cis women don't really have female brains either.

It would seem so. I guess brains aren't really gendered. So the only identifier for a woman is physical attributes.
>>
>>5335803
I still wish I was petite and tiny, oh well at least I'm skinny and don't have much of a manbody.

I don't think I can use my deep voice anymore, even accidentally.

By 24/7 I implied just that I'd always be wearing the collar, and it'd be clear who's who, but we'd be treating each other as people during most of the day, but our language in private could be a bit playful / kinky with a serious undertone if that makes any sense.

I'm pretty torn about whether if I want just love, abuse or both, it really depends on my mood. Ideally my partner would be flexible with it.

I'm not gonna post pics of myself, but you seem like a nice person if you ever wanna be friends.

I feel sorry for that person.
>>
>>5336006
>So the only identifier for a woman is physical attributes.
In the anatomical sense, yes, as it's always been. But in terms of what gender one would be more comfortable living as, that's still decided by the gender identity area of the brain.
>>
File: 1448003753163.jpg (381 KB, 3000x1987) Image search: [Google]
1448003753163.jpg
381 KB, 3000x1987
>>5335927
>So do I, but I wouldn't immediately write off someone who was pre-op yet had every intention of getting surgery in the future.
Then good for you. Enjoy dating trannies. I want a vagina, so I will date people who already have one.
>>
File: cwc.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cwc.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>5336012
>But in terms of what gender one would be more comfortable living as
So you're not a woman, you just wish you were. Doesn't make you a woman. Just makes you someone who wants to be a woman.
>>
>>5336045
>So you're not a woman, you just wish you were. Doesn't make you a woman. Just makes you someone who wants to be a woman.
If you transition, you are a woman in terms of gender presentation (which is really the main criteria people use to determine the gender of strangers) and in some biological aspects as well.
>>
>>5336065
If I dress up like a dog and get physical modifications to look like a dog, I am still a human, just a crazy one.
>>
>>5336230
Comparing gender to species does not really make sense Anon, nor does comparing gender to race, which some people do.
>>
>>5336230
If you actually manage to pass as a dog people will see you as one. That's the basic principle of how social interaction works.
>>
>>5336284
>Comparing gender to species does not really make sense Anon,
Pretending to be a woman also don't make sense, anon. You need mental help, not more people to enable your delusion. You are not a woman trapped in a man's body. You are a man with serious mental issues.

>>5336325
By that logic, all the trannies ought to be treated as the strapping young men they are.
>>
>>5335202
I did do research. And i agree with>>5335160 never been put in the possession where i would have to date one. But if i could. I don't see why not. Fuck you can call yourself what ever the fuck you want. But if you're hot/attractive as fuck. Who am i to say no. Hell some trans chicks are hot
>>
File: 1427518843526.jpg (91 KB, 752x718) Image search: [Google]
1427518843526.jpg
91 KB, 752x718
>>5336482
They sure are, hon. So gorgeous.
>>
>>5336477
>Pretending to be a woman also don't make sense, anon. You need mental help, not more people to enable your delusion. You are not a woman trapped in a man's body. You are a man with serious mental issues.
I'm not even trans. I'm a cis grill, silly anon.

It's okay to assume it's a mental illness, but how else should someone who suffers from gender dysphoria deal with it? It's either hate yourself for the rest of your life, doing hard drugs to deal with the pain and ruin your life, or accept you're trans and take hormones and get surgeries, which actually has a high success rate. You can also be one of the lucky few who managed to have a good enough life to distract themselves away from it, but it still doesn't stop it in the end.
>>
>>5334485
>>5334485
This. The rest of the thread is tl;dr

Ive been with a few in cali and one in seattle. Soon to be three. Im not that appealing either im a boring minwage shy nerd with 7/10 passability
>>
>>5334389

Because 98% of women like men or women (or both). Most people (normies) are ingrained with the belief that transpeople are filthy degenerate freaks.
>>
>>5336493
How did i go from cis born Gold star OWl lesbian, to hon?
You lost me kid with the frontal sloped lobe an eye's that are kind of far apart with a massive over bite that implies you suffer from some genetic deformation that you have yet to study in uni.
>>
>>5336510
>I'm not even trans. I'm a cis grill, silly anon.
course you are

> how else should someone who suffers from gender dysphoria deal with it?

Better therapy, imo. It has already been shown that the suicide rate is not different between the transitioners and non-transitioners. Trannies are fucked in the head. Indulging their delusions is helping no one.
>>
>>5336537
>How did i go from cis born Gold star OWl lesbian, to hon?
I ask that myself. How the mighty have fallen.

>gold star
>thirsty enough to date men
sounds like a biscum to me.

> You lost me kid with the frontal sloped lobe an eye's that are kind of far apart with a massive over bite that implies you suffer from some genetic deformation that you have yet to study in uni.

That's dollface you retard. God you're stupid. Classic namefag
>>
>>5335717
>Actually, the study doesn't say that at all.
Actually yeah it does, you can't claim to have a female gender identity if there is no such thing as female brains. That's a contradictive statement and makes the whole trans thing fake.
>>
>>5336582
Therapy helps, but it never gets rid of the feelings, this has been proven multiple times. Also you do have cases of intersex children being raised the wrong gender as doctors chose the wrong sex characteristics to remove, and therapy for them has not truly helped for them either. Then you also have cases of boys getting botched circumcisions and being raised as a girl instead, which ended up with their quality of life being absolutely horrible.

Yes suicide rates for non transitoners and transitioners is similar, but you have to take in account a lot of people who kill themselves as a non transitioner might not even be considered in the statistics if they didn't tell anyone. It's not like you can look at a dead man (or woman) and assume they're a non transitioner.
And the fact that once someone transition, they face insane amounts of social stigma(By disgusting people lacking empathy and understanding like you), people viewing them as fetishists and degenerates, a lot get kicked out of their family out to the streets, a lot of transgender health care is underfunded and or generally poor, as a side effect for the social stigma transpeople face, awareness is not where it should be, thus they often don't do anything about it until they're old enough to understand what's wrong with them even though they've always been questioning their gender and haven't spoken out about it at a younger age, and at that point they've gone through too much of puberty, thus may never achieve the looks they would have had they started earlier. Oh and also being raised as the wrong gender for the majority of your life affects one mentally quite negatively.
It's incredibly demanding to successfully transition, so gee why do a lot end up taking their own life?
Are you telling me people transition just for a fetish?
>>
>>5335448
I'm a 5'1" transgirl with a qt voice anon, throw me an email: [email protected]
>>
>>5336648
>Therapy helps, but it never gets rid of the feelings
Yeah, we need much better therapy

> Also you do have cases of intersex children

Which are not strapping young men.

> Then you also have cases of boys getting botched circumcisions and being raised as a girl instead, which ended up with their quality of life being absolutely horrible.

You have one case of that. And it was ran by a pedophile who sexually abused the children.

> And the fact that once someone transition, they face insane amounts of social stigma

One of these days, you will need to understand that the whole world doesn't owe you shit.

> Oh and also being raised as the wrong gender for the majority of your life affects one mentally quite negatively.

No, living with a mental illness for the majority of your life affects you negatively.

> It's incredibly demanding to successfully transition
Yes, it's incredibly hard to spend the rest of your life pretending to be something your not.

> Are you telling me people transition just for a fetish?

Can you read? I think not.
>>
>>5336683
Even with the best therapy in the world, having an excellent life, good paying job you enjoy, and so on and so forth, the feelings still do not go away. Or do you consider drugging a person out of their mind to be therapy?

Whatever you say, you still have cases of them being corrected correctly and become "strapping young men", who do not end up being trans, and the other way around for girls. My point is just that you can't just be raised as the wrong gender. But being intersex and raised as the wrong gender is not the same as being trans.

Same earlier point applies here. But yes it was run by a disgusting person.

I never said that Anon, that still is not an excuse to be horrible to an unfortunate person. Would you like if people treated you like shit for no reason other than the way you were born? Sure it's a tough world, but my point still stands in that transpeople being treated like shit in many places do greatly affect their suicide rates, you cannot deny that.

It being a mental illness or not is irrelevant. They're still affected very negatively by going through childhood to adulthood as the wrong gender.

But Anon, it's really the other way around, being a non-transitioner you're pretending to be a man if MtF, and girl if FtM. How would you feel if you were the opposite gender with your mind? You'd probably do horribly at it and feel horrible trying to adjust as the wrong gender.

I thought an earlier post calling them fetishists was by you.

Anyways there's very little proof of there being a physical difference in body or brain, other than anecdotal studies, but it is well accepted that it is caused by a hormonal error during pregnancy. But I think there's enough proof backing it that the only sufficient treatment today is transitioning. If you really believe that denying someone the appropriate care they need to live a fulfilled life is the right thing to do?
Mental illness or not, there's no need to be so mean to someone suffering.
>>
>>5335448
>>5335531
>tfw gender didnt fuck my chances of hooking up as much as my height did
>>
>>5336622
The study claims that brains consist of masculine and feminine parts. It does not claim that the specific area of the brain that controls gender identity does not exist.
>>
>>5336477
>Pretending to be a woman also don't make sense, anon. You need mental help, not more people to enable your delusion. You are not a woman trapped in a man's body. You are a man with serious mental issues.
There is no other known way to fix those mental issues.

>By that logic, all the trannies ought to be treated as the strapping young men they are.
Not if they pass as women.
>>
>>5336592
>>5336683
>>5337219
Damn dude. Claim down. All you really want is just someone to talk to. You TRYING (and failing) to be funny about it isn't going to help your case here.
See this is this man humor im always talking about. You are only funny to people who are trying to impress you, and they don't even understand you. They are just desperate to have someone like them so even if they don't know what the hell it is you are trying to say, they are still willing to circle jerk you.
Dude. If you want to talk just say you're board or something, if people don't respond you might be in a different time zone ya doff
>>
>>5334389
>neckbeards almost always increase their chance of getting laid by becoming LESS male and reducing their dationg pool to FIVE PERCENT of the female population
How the FUCK does this work? Im a straight cis male and Im sick of this twisted fucked up game.
>>
>>5337383
What makes you think I'm trying to be funny? I'm >>5337219, and I was just responding factually so someone's false claims/implications. I don't see why you think I'm trying to be funny.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.