[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Internalized Transphobia Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: Briana-Sandy-x400d.jpg (89 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
Briana-Sandy-x400d.jpg
89 KB, 400x533
Let's all discuss how straight transgirls are basically extreme homos that fuck up their bodies because of their internalized homophobia, and how transbians are all creepy straight male crossdressers who want to steal the female identity away from REEL WOMYN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbiAHnjHlHg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hICl_2RNnBg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1o-ij8RY4w

Daily reminder that this is us. We are all malformed freaks. We are all mentally disturbed psychopaths and are responsible for the destruction of western civilization.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ilk2NfOyw
Whoops I forgot one video

Aw jeez why am I so addicted to hating myself
>>
better homo than a gross dude who got tired of his wife so he puts on her panties, slaps on a wig and calls himself caitlyn

#istandwithhomos
>>
>>5334141
Yup, sounds good to me. We should all be lined up and shot desu
#istandwithhomos
>>
File: BK-LearnedOptimism-Front[1].jpg (299 KB, 750x1198) Image search: [Google]
BK-LearnedOptimism-Front[1].jpg
299 KB, 750x1198
>>5334128
What about bi mtfs?

Anyway you all need to love yourselves more
>>
That's just you hunon, I'm a sex objects for bicurious men. Still not good but better than being a repulsive freak.
>>
Shit I just want to feel loveable. It's scary how seeing or listening to most trans women makes me cringe mad yet I still want to be like them.
>>
--------> /pol/ and kill ursel on the way
>>
>>5334240
Why the fuck would you want to be like them. The whole point of being trans is to live the life of a woman. Very few trannies around here actually get that idea and aspiring to be like them is a real shitty idea senpai. Go and make your own experiences.
Or do you really think anything posted on any board here is a good representation of life outside?
>>
>>5334128
Wow, none of those people are trans. Good going faggot.
>>
File: 1446083605700.png (12 KB, 383x405) Image search: [Google]
1446083605700.png
12 KB, 383x405
>>5334128
>>
>>5334596
Not bait
Come on, indulge in my self-hating fantasy.
>>
transphobia isn't a word

I understand that you're mentally deranged, but putting people into these boxes in your head isn't healthy.
>>
>>5334577
neither are you. you're just mentally ill and have mother issues
>>
>>5334760
>neither are you
Yeah I am. I have something called dysphoria and without it a person ceases to be trans.
>>
>>5334128
>stefonknee
>>
>>5334128
>>5334158

Biscum mustard race reportin

>yfw AGP is laughed at in all psychological circles
>>
>>5334757
>transphobia isn't a word
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transphobia
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Transphobia
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/transphobia
http://civilliberty.about.com/od/gendersexuality/g/transphobia.htm

>I understand that you're mentally deranged, but putting people into these boxes in your head isn't healthy.
Yet I suppose it's healthy for you to put people in boxes with things like "mentally deranged"?
>>
File: chattxorg.png (365 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
chattxorg.png
365 KB, 600x598
>>
>tfw trans
>tfw used to be like 90% into men before hormones
>tfw hormones fucked me up hardcore and now i only like girls
>tfw now im a transbian but they cant say that im just a straight male who transitioned because if i stop taking hormones i like men again

Life is good
>>
>>5337121
>tfw 50% into women
>tfw hoping that I'll only like men after hormones
Your story is the exception r-right? Why the fuck would estrogen make you like women more?
>>
>>5337123
>Why the fuck would estrogen make you like women more?
no idea. And i know 100% that its from hormones because anytime i stop taking them guys start becoming attractive again. My gf is the same way, the more estrogen we take the more we like cute girly feminine people.

Dont ask me why it happens, it just does. It probably wont happen to you, but just be aware that your sexuality might change.

Tbh, dating girls is a lot more easy going, stress free, and safer than trying to date men when you are trans. The worst thing a girl will ever do is like out you on facebook. The worst thing a guy will do to you if he finds out you are trans is... well.. death and/or rape.
>>
>That one friend who compares their transition to yours
>They must achieve whatever I did, when i did or they get depressed
>Never has anything positive to say
>Hangs around trans events
>Laughs at and mocks hons
>Is a hon herself

it's pretty sad really
>>
>>5337130
imbalance in the brain huh?
>>
>>5334128
TFW /b/ is so packed full of closeted trans girls that all you hear is echos of your own internalized transphobia + the absurd implication that transition isn't helping, which you know that it is. When you KNOW KNOW KNOW KNOW that your life is better now than it was.
>>
>>5337148
im pretty sure being trans is an imbalance in the brain somewhere
>>
>>5337155
>that your life is better now than it was.
But do you pass or are you a hon. Thats all that matters.
>>
>>5337163
transition is treatment for dysphoria. I don't torture myself constantly with intense criticism and ridicule of parts of my appearance that I can't help. I just enjoy feeling serene and in balance finally. And my appearance slowly gets better of its own accord. I wouldn't say I pass, but guys hit on me and I feel sexy when I'm dressed up, and I get laid from time to time (by hot, sexy men with thick cocks) so good enough for me.
>>
>>5337174
so you are a hon then. You didnt need to give us the long drawn out process. If you dont pass and look like a man in a dress you arent fooling anyone. Lying on the internet is pretty silly. Men are desperate for sex and will say anything to get laid.
>>
>>5337176
Fuck you. No, seriously, fuck you. Say that to my face bitch I will murder you. Piece of worthless trash. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 64fkmq.jpg (20 KB, 250x376) Image search: [Google]
64fkmq.jpg
20 KB, 250x376
>>5337181
Yep, i knew it. Stay salty hon.
>>
>>5337183
No seriously, though, watch the fuck out bitch I will find you.
>>
File: 1370508500174.jpg (61 KB, 306x430) Image search: [Google]
1370508500174.jpg
61 KB, 306x430
>>5337186
mmm pls tell me more. This is getting me horny
>>
>>5337189
I am eating corn and playing vidya. :D
>>
>>5337121
>giving a shit what others think about you
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.