[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hate Cait
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image001.jpg (13 KB, 231x284) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
13 KB, 231x284
I can't decide if I want to hate Cait or not. I am back and forth.
>>
>>5334104
I recommend bitter apathy. It requires much less effort.
>>
Stop giving a shit and pretend she's not there.
>>
>>5334104
that op pic makes me think

can you beat girls if you're mtf? Cait is technically a lesbian, isn't s/he?
>>
>>5334285
Thus returning to the old adage "Don't hit people, I don't care if ur a girl DON'T TO IT"
Also reminder that estro gives you the strength of a 12 year old girl

But yeah OP I hate her. Dumb bitch. Worst figurehead ever. Conservakek nutjob, likely an AGP crossdresser.
SHit makes me mad.
Fuck
Who do gays get? Fucking William S. Burroughs, Allen Ginsberg, Oscar Wilde, Bret Easton Ellis, Andy Warhol, Keith Haring...

Who do we get?
This dumb cunt.
I mad.
>>
Trans people
I feel like Bruce is SUCH a bad example of the trans population that I can't bring myself to call him caitlyn/she. Is this bad of me?
>>
>>5334917
>Is this bad of me?
No. Republican rich murderer who thinks that makeup is the hardest thing to do for a woman.

AGP maximum.
>>
>>5334104
She killed a person but other than that there's no reason to hate her. I just don't understand why people think she's a brave hero. She's rich and lives in a place where no one cares if you're trans.
>>
File: nice try jan.gif (1 MB, 245x247) Image search: [Google]
nice try jan.gif
1 MB, 245x247
>>5334338
>Also reminder that estro gives you the strength of a 12 year old girl
False.
Fallon Fox, the trans MMA fighter gave her opponent a concussion and broke her eye socket.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/transgender-mma-fighter-destroys-female-opponent/

>“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor,” she stated. “I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right. ”
>>
>>5335389
Doesn't change the fact that estrogen severely reduces your strength, after all male hormones are the main reason for their greater physical strength. The only way you can manage to be an exceptionally strong trans woman is to be very strong pre-transition and work to maintain muscle, or put an extreme effort into building muscle post-transition.
>>
>>5335425
Lots of MMA fighters 'road, ladies included.

But anyway, does estrogen actually decrease testosterone? I thought that introducing estrogen didn't actually lessen the effects of testosterone except when an anti-androgen was used.

Obviously I'm not an endocrinologist or anything; just curious.
>>
>>5335566
You only have a certain amount of hormone receptors, so yeah just loading up on estrogen won't necessarily do anything. That's why you have to take an anti-androgen.
>>
File: BUCKLEUP.png (293 KB, 494x501) Image search: [Google]
BUCKLEUP.png
293 KB, 494x501
>>5334104
Stunning and brave brah
>>
>>5335566
6mg of e within 6 months dropped me into the female range of T
>>
>>5334104

If he hadn't killed that woman in the car accident I would be okay with him.

But since he did, he can fuck off.
>>
Was I the only one who thought Bruce already looked like a late-50-something woman before the transition?
>>
>>5337086
That's because he had a buttload of surgery even before the facial feminization.
>>
>>5336918
So you hate Caitlyn solely because of an accident?
>>
>>5334338
Don't forget Tennessee Williams, Carl Sagan, and Alan Turing

The ideal mtf representative is No One. When mtfs don't even have to worry about being out or represented, that is goal achieved. They just want to be normal
>>
>>5334104

Lets see.

>treated as though she represents the entire community despite being completely un-representative (other people have to actually put effort into transition, rather than just throwing money at doctors and not even bothering to learn voice)
>as above, hasnt even bothered learning voice, just fucking goes out there sounding like warmed up shit
>is a conservative who hates gay people and gay marriage, but 'ive got mine' so fuck them
>killed a person and got away with nothing

So yeah, 100% justified in despising this cunt.
>>
>>5335632
I've always heard that the body converts excess estrogen into testosterone or some bullshit.
>>
>>5337848
>Carl Sagan
Source? Not that it bothers me, I just never heard that, only about his love for the marijuanas
>>
Pretty much 0 fucks given on the whole trans thing, I just hate her in the same way I hate the whole Kardashian tribe, waste of skin media/publicity whores the lot of them
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.