[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting really sick of people talking about "traps".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Nai.(Karneval).full.1569965 (1).jpg (678 KB, 885x1000) Image search: [Google]
Nai.(Karneval).full.1569965 (1).jpg
678 KB, 885x1000
I'm getting really sick of people talking about "traps". Not because i disrespect the traps, but because of the fucking people who fap to them. First of all, it's a fucking straight fetish. People who like traps need to get the fuck off of lgbt, because you're not gay and you don't belong in the lgbt community. Whoever identifies as a woman, or dresses like a woman is 100% okay.
>>
>Whoever identifies as a woman, or dresses like a woman is 100% okay.

100% a trap you mean
>>
>>5331913
interesting
>>
>>5331913
im a trap and i fap to traps, get over it faggot
>>
>>5331940
then you fall into the category of lgbt, because traps fall under the umbrella of queer.
>>5331936
yep. I'm condoning traps, traps are good. It's the people who fap to them who don't belong to lgbt who should get the hell out. stop misreading what I say.
>>
Sometimes I do feel like I'm not gay enough for this shit lol, but I'm exploring my sexuality so fuck it.
>>
Yeah, men tend to sexualize women and even those who kind of look like women, get over it. No one told you this before you started transition?
>>
>>5331913

There are men who are into traps and have no issue with a penis in that regard, but wouldn't ever fuck a guy.

My friends boyfriend still considers himself straight even though she has a penis.

In fact we lost a mutual friend because before they started dating they hooked up and our gay friend got pissed off because he wouldn't hook up with him, but would her.
>>
>>5331913
Think those are called "chasers" m8
>>
The thing that annoys me about "traps" is the endless debate about whether it's gay or not to fap to them. If you like, why the hell should it matter if someone else finds your behavior "gay"? People need to stop being so damn insecure about their sexuality.
>>
>>5332211

>In fact we lost a mutual friend because before they started dating they hooked up and our gay friend got pissed off because he wouldn't hook up with him, but would her.

This is what I'm afraid of as trap lover, I don't mind being bi, but I'm still just as uncomfortable with normal gay dudes thinking it's okay to hit on me as any straight guy would, I like having the barrier that the straight label puts between me and gay men I'm not attracted to.
>>
>>5332283

Well when it boils down to it you like a feminine body, but a penis doesn't bother you. A masculine body isn't a turn on.

I've always noticed two type of guys that are like this.

One doesn't mind a penis, but won't do anything with it..... pretty shallow probably looking just to get an easy fuck and ones that aren't afraid of a penis and will be mutual when having sex. But neither of those two would want to have sex with a gay man.
>>
>>5332237

and chasers are gay
>>
>>5332517
no they're not. they're not welcome on an lgbtqia board either.
>>
>>5332283
why would you be uncomfortable with that, just state what you're after, anything that comes your way unwanted should just be filler anyway.
>>
>>5332261
but like, as a trap though, it's really funny to make straight guys endlessly question their sexuality and masculinity.
>>
File: picard-riker-worf-hat.jpg (14 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
picard-riker-worf-hat.jpg
14 KB, 350x262
>>5331913
>get told by straights you're a deviant faggot
>come to LGBT for sexual liberty and support
>get told you're fucking straight deviant plz go

I want to believe this is bait, but I see this authoritarian bullshit everyday. I don't like the trapper keepers stealing my pantyboy twinks, but I got over it. For justice.
>>
>>5332918
>i don't like the trapper keepers stealing my pantyboy twinks
please stay
>>
>>5332779
Not the anon you replied to. That right there is why you're the problem. I'm cool with my sexuality and I don't question myself and my tastes.
Quit trying to fuck with other people's heads just to distract yourself from your own insecurities & self loathing.
>>
>>5333626
Hey, c'mon anon. I'm just saying I find it entertaining.

And I'm not THAT insecure. Besides, it's healthy to make people question sexuality.
>>
>>5333826
Questioning your own sexuality is healthy, yes, endlessly isn't, it causes confusion and distress. Also, you trying to cause that AND finding it amusing or entertaining says to me you're a sadistic asshole
>>
File: moonbeam-city-1.jpg (37 KB, 636x354) Image search: [Google]
moonbeam-city-1.jpg
37 KB, 636x354
>>5333015
OK maybe I will. Where do you fall on this super cereal issue?
>>
>>5331913
This must be a non-op mtf tranny coping with the fact that he's a guy even though he wears dresses.

No, a guy fucking something with a penis is gay. Get over it, Butch.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.