[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm pre-op mtf. Is it weird that I'm totally incapable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
So I'm pre-op mtf. Is it weird that I'm totally incapable of being touched sexually on the penis specifically? I think I have a pretty high libido actually, so it's not that I don't like sex or that I'm afraid of it per se, I'll suck a dick, I'll take it up the ass, but as soon as it comes close to having anything to do with mine I freak the fuck out on the spot. Single now but it took my ex a long time to stop trying that stuff. Mainly he said it felt wrong that he was "only taking and not giving back" and it made him feel guilty, which in turn made me feel like a total bitch.

Like, is it a problem? Is it weird? Do I need to seek help for this?
>>
it's called dysphoria. You're disgusted by your penis, right? The help you need to seek is transition, such as hormones and surgery, that will ease your dysphoria.
>>
Yeah you have a problem, one that you can eventually solve with SRS
>>
>>5329762

That's the thing though, I am transitioning, been living full time since I was 16 (now 27) and hrt since 18, I never did have the surgery though precisely because as my body changed it bothered me less and less, used to be end of the world feeling but now it's more like, idk, a birth defect or something, emotionally speaking.

Ok, that's not the only reason, I have this irrational fear of surgical procedures

>I can take invasive drugs that literlally morph my body but eeeek, a scalpel

Also, it's not required here to legally change sex... maybe I should just do it. Obviously it still bothers me more than I realized given that reaction.
>>
>>5329797
>>5329797
>Ok, that's not the only reason, I have this irrational fear of surgical procedures

Same here. I dunno, I've had this problem a few times, and tried explaining that heyy I get a lot sexually out of 'giving' in a sense and like.. trying to explain that even if I don't get off I enjoy it, and even then I can still get off from other stuff?
>>
>>5329797
Might as well get SRS. It's useless otherwise.

BTW: I've heard many stories like yours.
>>
>>5329664
Nope not weird at all.
>felt bad not giving
Didn't he eat you out? Shit.
>>
>>5329664
It sounds like you're a real tranny. It's rare these days, and confusing for someone like you when all we hear is how we're supposed to be okay with having a dick.

There's nothing wrong with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x533
nah i feel pretty similarly. i've tried letting a guy go down on me and tried having someone rub my peen before but it wasn't fun at all and made me really uncomfortable. really kills the mood. i felt like i knew i wouldn't like it but tried anyway and well, i was right. i don't like feel absolute despair because of my penis or anything; mostly i waver from indifference to occasional disgust with it, but idk i guess some people get worse dysphoria about it than i do. i guess at least when it comes to fooling around i can get more than enough saisfaction making out and rolling around grinding into each other and bed. having a partner suck and bite my nipples owns too. there's a lot mire sexy fun to be had than just genital stimulation
>>
>>5329664
Yes, having ptsd level anxiety over having a natural part of your body touched by your partner is a sign of a serious mental issue.
>>
>>5335552
>Yes, having ptsd level anxiety over having a natural part of your body touched by your partner is a sign of a serious mental issue.
yeah it's called gender dysphoria
>>
>>5329664
I honestly feel a similar way about it. I can't stand anyone else touching it.

>>5334268
Well, I am torn. I don't really get dysphoria from 'having' the penis, but I can't use it at all sexually. I am just afraid that getting SRS options that are out now would ruin it for real options that may come up.
>>
I'm pretty much the same, sorta. I'm fine playing with it myself, but I'm not okay with other touching it. So you aren't weird, it's just a level of how you feel about yourself.
>>
>>5329664
>but it took my ex a long time to stop trying that stuff. Mainly he said it felt wrong that he was "only taking and not giving back" and it made him feel guilty, which in turn made me feel like a total bitch.
IKTF
I went out with a guy for 3.5 years and he never once touched my dick, or even butt fucked me. Neither of us were into butt fucking. On the other hand, my nipples and breast area has always been sensitive enough that I can orgasm from just stimulation of them. I was also damn good at giving him head.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.