[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: ky liquid.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
ky liquid.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
So I've been using pic related as lube - but I'm thinking there has to be something better out there.

What are the best lubes out there? I'd love something that doesn't get sticky at all or leave a weird slightly sticky wetness as you're getting further into a buttsex session. We're getting tired of this stuff - it can get a little distracting as it goes on - so are there any that feel more 'natural'?
>>
mayonnaise
>>
>>5329382
I usually prefer Sliquid's anal lube, I think it's called sassy booty lol
It's pretty thick, not glycerin based, and takes quite a while to dry out.
>>
File: 51mV5qnER-L._SL1000_.jpg (52 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
51mV5qnER-L._SL1000_.jpg
52 KB, 1000x1000
Sliquid is the best i've found, mainly because I'm apparently allergic to glycerin.
>>
silica gel
>>
>>5329386
>>5329433

Thank you very much. I'll be sure to try these out ASAP
>>
>>5329382
Dragon Cum Lube
>>
>>5329402
>>5329408

Thanks for the sound advice. Anyone else have recommendations?
>>
>>5329382
Coconut oil all the way. A little does a lot
>>
Make your own with xanthan gum, glycerin & water. You can adjust the ratio to your own preferences regarding consistency etc and it's a shit-ton cheaper
>>
>>5330384
coconut oil destroys condoms
>>
>>5330475

OP here

That's good to know, but at the same time I'm only sleeping with my partner of the past year and a half, so I'm open even to stuff that eats condoms, since I don't use them with my current partner.
>>
>>5329382
Astroglide, my friend.

I love that shit.
>>
>>5330262
Eros Bodyglide is a decent silicone lube
>>
Lube is a petrochemical product, no way would I put anything like that near any of my mucous membranes. Coconut oil or bust.
>>
I've been using olive oil mostly for fingering. (Cheap easy to buy, non suspecious)
I bought a gell dilde because I heard that oil can damage some rubber toys, condoms etc

I couldn't findanythink about how gell stuff react to oil.
Did I fucked up?
>>
>>5332074
did you have any adverse effects from using olive oil?

here's what i have found
>However, a word of caution with regard to olive oil and orifices: It may be difficult to remove, may clog pores, or may cause infection or irritation, so it is not recommended for internal use (except for eating, of course).
>>
>>5330630
Olive oil if you really wanna go old school.
>>
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QHJJX7Y/ref=sr_rp_1?m=A32MQTT36XE4ZP&ie=UTF8&qid=1449170901&sr=sr-1&keywords=shibari

because im a bargain whore

so much lube, such a good price

tastes good cleans easy
>>
>>5332886
not really
>>
File: 467872634723.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
467872634723.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>5329386
>is mayonnaise a lube?
>>
Spunk and Liquid Silk desu.
>>
I've only used saliva ever.
>>
File: gay ainsley.jpg (104 KB, 760x797) Image search: [Google]
gay ainsley.jpg
104 KB, 760x797
I use Vaseline, for some reason it makes a lot easier to clean my ass on the days after I use it.
>>
>>5329382
Olive oil or coconut (which is an easier to apply solid lard kinda product). It's almost as good as fascist tears.
>>
>>5333443
Careful, that stuff destroys condoms
>>
>>5333573
I don't use condoms, the only dildo I use is the most perfect thing made of ceramic to hit the prostate.
>>
you mean your boipussies don't get wet? :/

ANIME YOU LIED AGAIN!
>>
>>5332886
Olive oil itself is an antibacterial and antifungal so if you get any issues from it it's probably not due to the oil. It used to be commonly used as a food preservative, and Wendy's still transports their burgers in olive oil I believe.

I have heard some websites claiming bad stuff about it, but I can't see any of it being true given the chemical properties of it and its industrial/commercial uses doing the exact opposite of what all these doctors and sites claim it does. I'm thinking all the problems reported stem from improper anal sex, not oil.
Saturated fatty acids have been used to cure skin infections for ages now and are still not that uncommon given the numerous reports of success in pubmed and such.
>>
File: gunoil.jpg (16 KB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
gunoil.jpg
16 KB, 300x280
>>5329382

>none of the homosexuals in this thread saying gunoil

once again i have to be the gay of the thread
gun oil's silicone lube is literally the best for anal i've ever used in my whole life. made taking my ex bfs giant cock every day 50x easier. easy clean up, kind of warms up, super silky and wet without being sticky. it's excellent.
>>
http://www.amazon.com/NS-Novelties-Lubricant-TOKO-ORGANICA/dp/B00BSEJI1O/
Water based or bust. The whole "Pure Organic" angle I can live without, but it's pretty good and doesn't feel sticky
>>
>>5334332
Putting cancer in your ass
>>
>>5333093
If you're looking for a bargain...

http://www.amazon.com/Passion-Natural-Water-Based-Lubricant-Gallon/dp/B005MR3IVO
>>
>>5334681

nuh uh
>>
>>5334704

Sorry. Need something that will last more than just one week.
>>
>>5334332

Only used GunOil once and I liked it. But I've always used KY Jelly for anal and had no problem with it.
>>
>>5329382
Dragon Cum lube
>>
>>5329382
Crisco
>>
>>5333093
yo is this shit safe to eat? i just got my first dildo and lube and it tastes like simple syrup
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.