[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
not sure what I can do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1374796030634.png (117 KB, 444x440) Image search: [Google]
1374796030634.png
117 KB, 444x440
gay male here, and I think I may have been raped.

There's this regular at the gay bar and he comes across as a charming flirtateous guy so I thought nothing of it when I decided to hook up with him. We go to a motel, start having anal sex with condoms and as he's fucking me I'm having a good time so I yell out "oh yeah fuck me like a bitch, give it to me harder" in the heat of the moment.

Suddenly, the dude goes apeshit and starts to really pound my ass and punch the back of my head and fucking slapping my ass. It doesn't feel good anymore and it starts to really fucking hurt. I tell him to stop but he just holds me down and starts to really go to town and I end up getting my rectum torn and bleeding like crazy. He just laughed and left me like that.

I can't report this. No one is going to believe me. Especially when I was enjoying it just a moment before and told him to get rougher seconds before my rectum got ripped. I went to the hospital and it's healed now, but I haven't went to that gay bar since. I don't want to have sex anymore and risk getting my anus torn like that again.

I'm not sure what to do..
>>
Nah dude, that's rape. He hit you. If we're bleeding out the ass tat can be used as evidence in court, despite how u comfortable that may be to disclose.

You need to nail the bastard in case he does it to someone else. You have a responsibility to do so. If he's a regular he should be easy to identify.
>>
rape him back
>>
>>5328164
If you say stop and he fucks you even harder afterwards while holding you down and tears your anus apart
That's 100% rape imo
>>
It's not unreasonable to ask someone who's fucking you too hard to stop.

If he took it to the point where you got injured and you withdrew consent then its rape. No means stop, he kept going.
>>
>>5328164
yeah seriously, like what other people are saying here. that was rape.

i'm sorry, whatever you feel capable of doing, you do deserve revenge and to be supported in seeking it.
>>
If this isn't some kind of bait, parodying tumblr/sjw/feminazi nutjobs & is genuinely true then yeah, definately rapey.
I fell terrible for you man, seriously, but I doubt you'll be able to do anything about it now due to time lapsed since it happens.
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>5328164
Grate bait. How many rape threads is this now? The rules for fags will always be different from cisfemale victims or "victims". Don't come in here with this feminist bullshit.
>>
>>5328956
>The rules for fags will always be different from cisfemale victims or "victims". Don't come in here with this feminist bullshit.

literal what
>>
>>5328970
>"I used to rape women, but you took that away from me, now all I can rape is men. Don't you dare take that away from me too!"
>>
>>5329036
>gay men never rape each other ever

im sure it happens sometimes m8
>>
>>5328970
A gay guy who is raped doesn't have the legal recourse or societal support. A cis woman can throw out a baseless rape allegation and the whole world will be her hugbox. A real victim will also get more than fair treatment in almost every legal case. Even where there is no clear evidence.

A gay guy saying, it was consensual and I enjoyed it until one moment I didn't, is a clear parallel to feminist rape tropes about affirmative consent. A bunch of rape threads have been posted last few days like this. This is bait.
It's insulting because guys do get truly raped and feminists don't care.
>>
>>5329053
How the fuck did you take that meaning away from my post? That literally has nothing to do with my post.

I was merely implying that anon is a rapesexual. Male, female, young, old, alive, dead, human, a cat, anon doesn't care, just so long as it isn't giving consent.
>>
>>5329057
Well he did tell the other guy to stop since it was hurting, and the other guy kept going.

Its not like he decided after the fact that he didn't like it, it was during the act that it went south.

I think its legit rape. If you are asked to stop, you should stop.
>>
File: gift.jpg (62 KB, 500x701) Image search: [Google]
gift.jpg
62 KB, 500x701
>>5330266
>If you are asked to stop, you should stop.

That 'bout sums it up.
Yup.
>>
>>5329053
Men cannot be raped. That's a copybook maxim of Feminism.
>>
>>5331741
>Men cannot be raped

Dank meme bro.
>>
>>5331766
It's not a meme, it's Feminist theory 101.
>>
>>5329057
>A real victim will also get more than fair treatment in almost every legal case. Even where there is no clear evidence.
You know literally 0 actual female rape victims don't you? or at least ones you know about.

Knowing female rape victims (tend not to come forward, actually for the same reason OP is hesitant) and also a guy who was falsely accused of rape (even if he fucked the chick, there's no way he could have consented by the same measure she couldn't, both pissed as all hell). You haven't a clue what you'retalking about.
>>
>>5332185
>Listening to the feminists

That was your first mistake.
>>
File: feminism in action.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
feminism in action.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
>>5332210
Seriously though, no one treats male-victim rape seriously.
>>
>>5332233
there's a whole subset of activists who put effort into supporting male victims of rape and abuse just as much as female ones, because the myth that men can't be raped/abused, that they're categorically strong enough to stop it and therefore must want/deserve it, is a product of misogyny and rape culture. their efforts are often ignored by people with agendas to maintain the status quo of both abuse & misogyny, or people who want to promote a black & white view of men as categorically evil oppressors.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.