[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poltards gone too far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 304x228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 304x228
https://reason.com/blog/2015/12/01/next-stop-on-crazy-train-maybe-planned-p
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/12/01/robert-dear-praised-abortion-terrorists.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/29/us/ex-wife-recalls-colorado-gunman-as-imperfect-but-a-good-man.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3341595/A-human-error-Colorado-Springs-shooting-suspect-mistakenly-identified-woman.html

So while the government clerks confirmed the voter registration was a clerical error, and Robert Dear wasn't trans in the least, the media has also confirmed a whole lot of other stuff.

Namely that he was an angry tinfoiler who ranted about morality online, terrorist sympathizer and Allahu Akbared the clinic cause doctors doing stuff he didn't agree with?

Should president trump add psychopathic latent terrorist poltards and tinfoilers to the Islam watch list y/n
>>
All of these shooters have the same crazed eye look. Can't we just detain and institutionalize them instead of banning guns? They're pretty easy to spot.
>>
>>5328051
I bet there are a lot more guys with those eyes who will never commit a crime
>>
>>5328051
So instead of getting murdered by white christian dudes with crazy eyes we get murdered by white christian dudes who look nice.

Yeah, no, just ban guns.
>>
>>5328090
So, who will have guns then? Oh, yeah, the people who don't give a shit about laws, and the government.
>>
>>5328090
found the muslim, go back to kebabland
>>
>>5328051
>>5328059
Those are "I just got arrested and my life is over better try to not cry on camera" eyes. Everybody has those unless really intoxicated or truly crazy.
Mugshots are not instagram, famfags.
>>
>>5328100
>Oh, yeah, the people who don't give a shit about laws
If criminals don't give a shit about laws, why not legalize rape and murder?
>>
>>5328149
A better analogy to guns would be that rape and murder are already illegal. The people that commit those crimes don't care about the laws. Back to guns, if the only people with guns are the ones who don't give a shit, then the good guys (or girls for you sjw's) are sitting ducks when some asshole starts shooting up a place.
>>
>>5328244
A better answer would be to properly enforce the laws, so that criminals DO have something to give a shit about.
>>
>>5328244
I never heard of a someone on a killing spree being stopped by some random dude with a gun
normally it's the police stopping them
>>
>>5327559
Domestic Isis
>>
>>5328244
As another anon said, I have literally never heard a single case where a civilian stopped a shooter with their own gun.

I used to be pro-guns, and on some level i still am. i think reasonable people should be able to protect themselves. And I can definitely appreciate a good gun, and I enjoy going to a gun range every now and then.

The problem is there are just too many crazies out there that I think gun ownership causes more harm than help.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.