[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FTM General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: 1393205144425.png (558 KB, 699x513) Image search: [Google]
1393205144425.png
558 KB, 699x513
READ THE OP

FtMg: Back to Basics Edition

Old: >>5272871

Don't forget to sage and wait to make new threads until we're at bump limit on page 9-10.

Ancient map: https://www.zeemaps.com/edit/U0Hw9yNtqrJd-qzTdbUFMw

Some info (excuse the tumblr, it's truscum): http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tags/

Skype group: add cheeki-briki or duckduckfrog

Google Hangout: TBA
>>
>>5326873

yeah i tell her she's cute so often you'd think she'd say it (she says "baby" "hey" "i love you" and "hello" and then combinations of those so mostly "hey baby" and "i love you baby," in her weird conure voice... they don't have the best voices so she sounds a bit like an old broken pull string doll)

that sounds unpleasant... i'm from brooklyn, but i've lived in the poconos on/off (mostly on now) for the past 6 1/2 years... i'm around a lot of confederate flag waving racist meth head assholes... and then like mostly older people from nyc who kinda hate it here but have gated themselves off in gated communities (i'm in a gated community, but it's sorta rural so there's like bears and deer and eagles and shit around) or just come here for the summer or vacations in general...

there's pretty much nothing here though... i'm just kinda stuck...

that's rough though... my mom has crohn's disease and is on/off some really hardcore meds for it, that are scary as hell (some of it is basically chemo), so i get feeling like "i don't want to just leave you," but at the same time i also seen my mother miss out on a lot of shit in her life cuz she spent a good deal of it taking care of my grandmother who had a stroke when my mom was 18 and then had several more (she was paralyzed from the waist down after one when i was maybe 5 or so) and i've gotten a look at how hard and fucked up living your life for a parent and taking care of them can be... and it's definitely a hard thing especially when you can't find a middle ground... still, putting your life on hold out of fear of someone else not being ok isn't really healthy... my mom actually made us all (me and my bros) promise that we'd never do that for her cuz it's something that she wishes she hadn't felt responsible for... have you expressed this sorta thing or talked about it with your parent? seen how they feel about their condition in regards to your life...
>>
>>5327105

+ i'm in a similar position to you with money and whatnot... long series of unfortunate events and i'm pretty stuck and trying to figure out how to get out of here, and as far away as possible really...

any chance of you at least eventually getting somewhere else just to transition and then going back? cuz that's seriously rough... and ranting is fine... feel free to do as much of that as you want

i have all this free time, and you're interesting to talk to so it's good... + i can talk pretty damn endlessly

>>5326983

thanks
>>
I am about three months on T, and my shoulders have been sore for the past week.

Is there a chance this is growing pains?
>>
>>5328530
Probably
>>
>>5328530
How old are you?
>>
Hello, please to not anger, I am new around

I see many pictures of elongated clits, and talked to a few ftms who have them and refer to them as their "penis" with varying degrees of seriousness. I don't know anything about them, do you have to do something special to get them? Does it make it more sensitive and do you use it for sex? Is it completely optional for ftms, or is it part of the transitioning process with whatever hormones?

Sorry, am just curious
>>
>>5328530

i'm drunk... and i read:

>is there a chance i'll grow a penis?

rather than the shit about growing pains the first time around... thought i'd share that with you...
>>
Hi. Not trans, but I'm hoping to get some advice. A new person just got hired at my job, introduced themselves with a masculine name and set about doing the job very well. Everything's gravy.
My HR person tracks me down and says that now that I have a trans individual working for me I have to go take a course. Sure that's fine. I would been happier not knowing (I make a habit of staying as far as possible out of all my staffs's personal lives and just let them do their jobs) and continuing to address them with the pronouns implied by their name.

But now I have to wonder if I should use a non-gendered term instead. The easy way to go about it would be to just ask, but I don't think it would appropriate to ask an employee about their transition, and it definitely goes against staying out personal lives policy. I don't want to offend them on accident.
Any advice?
>>
>>5328969
You don't need to ask them about their transition, just ask what pronouns they use.
>>
>>5328986
Sounds easy enough. The way my hr person was going on and on it sounds like it can be a lot more of a minefield than that.
>>
>>5328868
It's a side effect of taking testosterone. It does make your clit more sensitive, but for many ftms (including myself) it becomes so sensitive that it's painful to the touch. I have to be really careful during sex, or it's just a world of pain.
Fun fact: in utero, all fetuses start out with typically female genitalia, and the testosterone causes the vaginal canal to close and the clitoris to elongate into a penis. Therefore, ftm clits are kind of like proto-dicks.
>>
>>5329003
As long as you're polite, most trans people (at least from my experience) think asking for pronouns is polite. If they look off-put when you ask, you can just explain that the seminar encouraged you to do it for all your employees, and since they're new, you figured it'd be a good time to start.
>>
>>5329029
>as long as you're polite, they'll think it's polite
shit
Well, you get my meaning.
>>
>>5329047
wrong thread m8, this is for ftm, you're looking for mtf
>>
>>5329049
shit, my bad.. dem abbreviations
>>
how common are gay ftms?
seems like most trans people, mtf or ftm, prefer women, but a lot of ftms hit a fairly androgynous spot that really does it for me and I have yet to see or meet one who's into other dudes.
>>
>>5329088
I'm bi, and my boyfriend (who is also ftm) is gay.
>>
>>5329088
I feel like there are a lot of ftms (including myself) who aren't straight.
>>
>>5329088
I've met a few, ftms are naturally more open to sexual things than cis folk, so if they like dudes they don't repress it as a cis guy might. I also really like the androgynous type.
>>
File: 1418856609593.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1418856609593.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
Well, I've had my already-fragile faith in therapy shaken today and I'm feeling hopeless. Now there's a panicked voice in my head telling me to tell my doctor about all the stuff I've been keeping to myself like recent panic attacks and trans thoughts. Getting tired, getting desperate. I don't know when my breaking point will happen and I'm scared it's gonna be soon.
>>
>>5329088

i'm bi... my s/o is another transguy, that just kinda happened though, i've known him more than half my life, but i found that out years into dating...

i don't see a reason to care what someone is though... cis, trans, guy, girl... anyone can be attractive + there's always ways to have sex and intimacy so eh...
>>
Hey from those that already take the T, do you feel stronger? i have had that complex all my life

>>5329151
bro, maybe you should tell, remember that what's important all your life is your health
>>
>>5329151

why aren't you telling a doctor about it?
>>
>in chat with people
>person I kinda have a thing for says vagina's are gross
Heh he...okay...I don't like it either. Time to an hero.
>>
>>5329821
I'm hella strong now
>>
what do i do when an artist i commissioned like two years ago hasn't responded to my latest email? i emailed her very rarely to check in on it, and after avoiding it for several months i sent an email maybe last week. i'd just let it go by now except i spent $200 (& possibly undertipped her by mistake)
>>
post common ftm names

Chase
Chris
Dylan
Justin
Riley
>>
>>5328830
21, but I stopped getting taller years ago. I figure I am pretty on the line there.

>>5328880
Lol
>>
>>5331095
What did you commission that was $200?
>>
>>5331241
a (semi-joking) body pillow. those have to be very high res
>>
report this unless you want it to be a reoccurring general.
>>5331031
>>5331031
>>5331031
>>
>>5331254
404'd, what was it?
>>
>>5331288
terf thread
>>
>>5331309
oh, great. glad it got trashed
>>
>>5331336
i think its tenuously related to lgbt enough enough that the mods might not delete unless every trans thread collectively nukes them from orbit

i don't want to risk adding more to the delete the t people, we have to stop these kinds of threads before they start unless we want hiro to be working for the wrong vocal minories
>>
>>5329888
Denial, fear, shame, all the fun stuff. I've been hanging around this gem whining about my questioning/denial if anyone's noticed already.

>>5329821
You're probably right. I really hoped that I wasn't hiding the real cause of what's making me sick. Fug.
>>
>>5331206
Aiden
Kayden
Jayden
Tayden
Hayden
Raiden
Gayden
Stayed In
Maiden
Delayed Again
Faygo
>>
>>5331248
Yeesh.
Well, you're fucked, honestly. All you can do is pester her and keep contacting her. And while you might feel bad - tarnish her name.

I don't know if tumblr has a similar thing or if lj's artist_beware is still active, but you can post about her and tag her in those places, and leave on her userpage(s) that she owes you. Just explain how long ago this was, how much you paid, any relevant info, etc and that's that. Don't sound like a huge bitch or be rude about it, but it will also let others know that this artist is untrustworthy.

In the future, try to keep it within paypal's time limit of getting refunds. It's been awhile so I don't remember it(90 days?) but after a certain amount of time paypal will not help you get your money back. With a large sum of money like that, see if the artist will allow you to pay in multiple payments. That's what I let commissioners do if I'm working on something expensive or something I know is going to take me forever to do. They pay off me showing progress, and before they get the final product I get the rest of the payment. This also helps from an artist's perspective because I do have unfinished commissions that were never fully paid for because something came up with the commissioner or they just disappeared for whatever reason so neither of us owes the other anything.

Not everyone will do that, but it doesn't necessarily make them untrustworthy either.
>>
>>5331524
thanks, that's a good idea. but i'll try emailing her again first & maybe contacting her through twitter. she generated a lot of art for a general thread i enjoyed so i want to avoid taking it public unless i have to (& i could make it semi-public by @ing her without drawing attention to it)
>>
>>5331582
Personally I'd give her a heads up with at least threatening to post her to artists_beware. It should light a fire under their ass and if not, then they obviously don't care.
>>
>>5331206
Elliot
Charlie
>>
>>5331206
>Blake
>Ryan
>Leon
>Tyler
>Skylar
>Logan
I think Ryan and Chris are fine though. They're normal as shit names that haven't gone out of style.
>>
>>5329005
>for many ftms it becomes so sensitive that it's painful to touch
>I have to be really careful during sex, or it's just a world of pain.
honestly senpai that sounds like some flavour of sexual dysfunction, not a side-effect "many" of us have.
>>5329088
onthe chans probably most of us here are bisexuals.
>>5329821
>do you feel stronger
definitely. I mean I can do pushups and stuff now and I never could before. but if you want to get big and stronk you're going to have to work at it hard, eating right, have a regular fitness routine, etc
>>
>>5331763
I've never had a problem with any ftm name. The common ones like Alex or Mike are fine, and the uncommon ones like Skylar or whatever are fine too.

None of them are nearly as ridiculous as the uncommon black names. I wonder if any ftm named himself Dontarrius or Quantell.
>>
>>5331935
It's not just that they are ridiculous, with the exception of shit like ayden/jayden/keidehn and what have you - it's also how overused they are and how much it clocks them.

White ppl also get ridiculous about names. My sister's is spelled 'unique' and she hates it, and I met a kid named Braelyn. Now that I think of it, I only hear about weird names for white and black people.
>>
>tfw your name isn't on the ftm meme list
Feels good, man.
>>
>>5332018

except names like alex, ryan, chris, and mike are overused for cis guys too so it doesn't clock anyone... they just kinda blend... that's like saying names like david, anthony, john, joseph etc are gonna clock you cuz they're overused... they're just common names for guys in general, and less likely to stand out as a result even if every transguy used them...
>>
>>5332108
The last two ftms I met were Jack and George. I thought those were cool names that weren't overused.
>>
File: asd.jpg (52 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
52 KB, 576x1024
>drop resume off at local coffee shop for part time work between classes
>include note saying I'm transgender because my legal name is my birth name at the moment
>she brings it up while chatting with me about the position, I realize she thinks I'm a pre-transition mtf
>her confusion when I clarify

feels good, needed a victory today. ill update my cringy timeline in a bit

have to do my shot today ever since doc reduced my dosage to every 10 days instead of 7 I've been all sorts of confused

also should mention that estroblock pro formula has really helped my acne, and im one of those people nothing fucking works. it's expensive as fuck though which blows but acne stresses me out so much its worth it
>>
Shame on me for thinking therapy was of any use, that it was private and I could just share myself with one stranger and feel better for any moment. I never for a second thought that I'd have to share a full file of details from my therapy session with 5 different people. How sick is it that I just went to sessions because it was a relief to just talk and hear someone else talk back for a few minutes every so often when I was so lonely and disgusted with myself I didn't even want to leave my bed. All this to have my therapist leave the practice without giving me so much as a full weeks notice and a suggested referral to the next therapist stranger to dump my issues on and wait for judgment. That I denied to do it because I was so ashamed to share that info with two human souls and that I denied it all without being told I could not be assessed for GiD because it wasn't "complete" enough when that's all we talked about for almost half a year for over 1000 grand of sessions. Money I starved to save instead of eating while going to university. Two people seeing that file was scary to me, now instead it's shared with 5 and it does me not a ounce of good because It's not even enough to assess my "readiness" for SRS.

It makes no sense. I'm a 25 year old, I am capable of informed consent, just as much as a woman who shared my exact same age might seek chest enlargement or a tummy tuck. What makes me so different for having the audacity to wanting to feel like I own my own fucking body? Just cause I consider myself a male and she doesn't? Someone wants a breast reduction and they don't need a psychiatrist and a physician to share personal and private info, but I have to share all these details and put on a circus show for them because they see her as a woman seeking self betterment and me as a freak. fuck society. I'm so sick of being everyone's dancing monkey.
>>
>>5332274
that's fucking terrible and honestly sounds like they're deliberately trying to fuck you over. i got my diagnosis with much less work than that & my doctors definitely weren't being careless at all about it.
>>
>>5332300
The insulting bit is before the end of my last session I asked out right if my therapist thought I had GiD or if everyone had thoughts like these and I was just over reacting she said "I'd say without a doubt you have GiD." but suddenly she cannot say that in public because I didn't spend QUITE enough money there it seems for their full assessment and now after a year of already being on testosterone I need to go see another therapist because this practice won't write me a note saying I had any such discussion there and my therapist won't work with me on it cause she "doesn't work there anymore so I have to deal through them instead of her".

I don't know what to do, if I go to another therapist for another FULL year just so I can get consolation for chest reconstruction I can't see myself opening up at all to them this just burns in so many ways. I feel like I've been mugged.
>>
>>5332166

she must've felt pretty bad for you at first...

>>5331417

what's there to be ashamed of? panic attacks and anxiety are really common, and being trans isn't anything to be ashamed about... i know it can come with feelings of shame, but the reality is it's just something that happens that people can't help... and with treatment someone trans is perfectly capable of living a normal life, and being functional + happy... it's not like it means someone is insane or some shit... and anyway do you look down on people who are trans cuz they're trans? or do you just kinda accept that it's who they are? and if you can accept it in other people and see them for who they are then why would you judge yourself with harsher standards?

i get that you can't help it currently, but the truth is perspective changes can be highly beneficial and they are possible with some effort...
>>
>>5332349
The panic attacks are a recent development, which makes me think I'm getting worse for some reason. I think I have a hard time not being in control of my own situation, it's an internal thing that only affects me so I feel like I should be able to deal with it. But, practically I know I can't.

I've never met a trans person actually. Well, someone at university started going by a masculinised version of their name but I'm not sure anyone was taking that seriously. But I know everyone here is trying to do what's best for them and I don't judge them for that at all. But I always hold myself to very strict standards I don't expect from anyone else, it's alright for other people to do it but not for me and I should be ashamed of myself. I am very tough on myself, it's just what I do.

>>5332274
And I thought my therapist was being a pain in the ass, jesus. Why did it get shared with 5 people rather than just the one your casewas being handed over to? What the hell kind of confidentiality clause have they got?
>>
>>5332349
There's no secret of me being trans, or having depression, or anxiety. I've been presenting as male for over a year. The frustration is coming from the fact I have to share more intimate details about history, personal thoughts etc shared with a therapist in confidence in order to get something that any person could get as a 'cosmetic' betterment without having to jump through these same hoops. My irritation lies in the fact that my health system treats me as if I AM insane or incapable of functioning rationally on my own not that I feel I myself, or any other trans person are.

I have the money to pay privately for my own surgery, I have it now in surplus, I've had a year to live, learn and grow to love myself. I'm ready to continue doing that but I can do nothing because the surgeon won't even consider me when my therapist will not support my "readiness" to proceed. I Think I know better than anyone else when I'm ready to do something. I don't have to put myself down, their action, or rather inaction plainly shows their views on me. And to have the practice I went to blatantly call me by my birth name when I've legally changed and signed emails to them with my chosen name has me beyond reason at the moment. I don't think I'm lacking perspective, I'm just staring at a heaping pile of horse shit from every angle.
>>
>>5332388
JEEZ, I misread entirely which was directed at me. I had to share details with a family doctor, university, SRS group, and another therapist that stayed at that practice in order to have them accept name changes/send out notes of their own/confirm for T shots/be even considered for consultation. Who knows what else down the road.

The old therapist won't even deal with me some random at the practice reads my file to send out notes to people who require it to further my transition or ease my discomfort with certain aspects of being in a society. really a lack of confidentiality clause :/
>>
>>5332406
How could they release that stuff without your permission? That is fucking bullshit, man. You'd think in this kind of situation, people could be quite... mentally precarious, so they'd be careful about what kind of crap they pull.
>>
File: 1436736231977 (1).jpg (97 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1436736231977 (1).jpg
97 KB, 720x960
>>5332342
I'm sorry anon. I thought it was typical therapy bullshit but you've been on T for a YEAR and they still won't sign the letter? Jesus, where are you living? I would honestly look out someone who specializes in GID.Even if it means going out of state. If you live in US, many therapists do 'skype therapy' now.

http://www.drdavidbakerhargrove.com/index.php

This is the office I went to, I originally drove there two hours for a few sessions, but ended up doing Skype sessions. But I don't remember ever having to fight to get my letter for hormones and they even helped to recommend people in the area. The main Dr. wasn't taking new patients so they had me go with Ann. I think if you contact them and tell them something like "I've been on testosterone for a year, seeing a therapist regularly throughout my transition with intent to receive approval for top surgery. After half a year and over a thousand dollars later, the therapist left the practice without giving me a recommendation despite our time together and a definitive diagnosis of GID. Now I need to find a new therapist, but so far the doctors recommended to me want another year of therapy before approving my surgery. I'm reaching out-of-state with the hopes someone who specializes in GID will be more understanding and supportive of my transition."

They might require a few sessions for something like surgery, but with a lot of specialists I get the feeling they know the shitshow transgender people to go through so they are more flexible. I'm seeing a regular therapist for other issues now and honestly it's mostly me teaching him, even though he's as understanding as he can be about it. When it comes to getting approval for things honestly sometimes I think it's better to go with a specialist even if it means a bit more money. Just because you'll save money in the long term because they won't require as many sessions to get what you want.
>>
File: 1415253338626.jpg (30 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1415253338626.jpg
30 KB, 368x368
I am so goddamn depressed right now.

I hit it off with this guy online, like really well. We just joked around and flirted a lot and I never intended to go anywhere with it, but he developed a huge fucking crush on me, to the point where he sent me pictures without me even asking. He's a huge cock slut, like REALLY loves dick, but of course, I had to be a fucking tranny. I had to shoot him down because I couldn't handle the stress and anxiety and I know he wouldn't have wanted some dickless guy.

Fucking kill me. I don't want to live on this planet anymore. My bottom dysphoria is bad enough without knowing I'm not able to actually plow someone with my own real dick.

How do other ftms with awful bottom dysphoria deal with this bullshit? I can't take this, you guys. Seriously.
>>
>>5332425
addendum : quotes from ann's bio

ann: "My first goal in therapy is to provide support. My second goal is to assist you in developing a plan. I can write referrals for HRT and GCS and, if you are ready, I won’t make you jump through hoops to get it. "

GCS is gender confirming surgery

they're probably going to be accepting patients for new year, too
>>
>>5332436
>>5332425
The practice I went to was advertised as being centric for the LGBT community. Likewise the main Dr. was booked full for patients so I took someone who told me they were consulting with her. Since she left and now won't deal with me I'm having to deal with that main Dr. who is supposed to be the GiD specialist and she is consistently referring to me in emails by birth name even though my emails been changed for months to my, now legal, chosen name. On my health card, birth certificate and drivers/passport, everything.

The main problem is I moved to a really small community, so my resources are nill. Realistically skype therapy is my only option at this point cause the alternative is a 8 hour drive to the nearest "city". I no longer live in the town where I was being robbed blind by this practice.

I'm living in Canada, and while I can say the reception from every other professional I have dealt with has been outstanding, even still like you said, a good deal of it has been me teaching them and learning along side them. They're more than eager to help and very sympathetic to the ridiculousness of the situation. At least to my face.

This "specialist" practice has been a nightmare for at least 4 months now. I'll consider this link and I appreciate the suggestion. I'm just feeling very jaded and unwilling to open up to people in the manner I had to this doctor again.
>>
>>5332429
I mean you could just be honest with him and tell him.

Also you could be nice to ftm chasers instead of being mean. We're people too.
>>
>>5332464
I hate the doctors in Canada t b h. There's way to getting the surgery around it. The USA is your best bet. They'll do the surgery because it racks in the money. Maybe consider going to the USA instead?
>>
>>5332664
I didn't say anything about chasers. And it doesn't matter because he's cute as fuck and I'm a dickless manlet.
>>
>>5332429
As an FtM with bottom dysphoria to the extreme, it's hard to handle. I can't stand being a dickless manlet.
>>
File: 1301043449326.jpg (35 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1301043449326.jpg
35 KB, 500x461
>>5332807
When will this pain be over.
>>
>>5332664
>Also you could be nice to ftm chasers instead of being mean. We're people too.
barely.
>>
>>5328969
>But now I have to wonder if I should use a non-gendered term instead.
No, jesus. Never do that unless someone specifically asks you to.
>>
>>5332166
I wish I had beard that went up my chin, all I have is a disgusting neckbeard after 2 years.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 915x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 915x535
>>5332664
I don't think you fully understood the post you responded to anon. I believe he was saying that the male he flirted with was unaware he was trans-- I may be wrong though.
>>
>>5332429
I'm going to stay single forever, and focus on developing close friendships. I've realized that a good friend is way better than the stress and bullshit from a relationship anyways. I am lonely sometimes but no life is perfect.
>>
>>5332108
Same.
My dad hates the name I chose, though. He's trying to get me to go by Enzo, which is an Italian name. I'm kind of hesitant, partially because I think it's also a Japanese name, and I don't want to look like a weeaboo jackass who made up a fake Japanese name for himself.
>>
>>5333298
You could tweak it, Lorenzo is an awesome name!
>>
>>5333255
I'm starting to think that will be my fate. My bottom dysphoria is so bad I can hardly take it.
>>
This is my first time looking into buying a binder. Do you guys have any recommendations? I have no idea where to start. My chest dysphoria is unbearable.
>>
>>5332018
http://dqname.jp/
>>
>>5333347
Depends on your chest size.

If you're hiding what measures as a D-cup or smaller, GC2B has you covered.

Above that, you're gonna wanna use Underworks. They have cotton-lined versions of the tri-top and double-front now.
>>
>>5333347
I've had a couple Peecock V-neck mid-length binders over the years and I've never found a need to change. It's velcro so you can adjust tighter or looser depending on what you'd rather. Sizing is a particular issue with binders, I've accidentally bought a couple in wrong sizes so they just hang around getting in the way.
>>
>>5333382
>>5333393
Thanks for the help, guys. Really appreciate it.
>>
>>5332723
Hate the doctors in canada for their end results in surgery or as a general statement for their ethics of work?

I'm hoping to get in with Dr. Howard Silverman, Cameron Bowman or the Mclean clinc. From what I have seen of silverman's work he seems good. And really dealing with customs going in and out of country is a stress I'd prefer to avoid.
>>
File: new timeline.jpg (1 MB, 1509x2019) Image search: [Google]
new timeline.jpg
1 MB, 1509x2019
>>5333237
I'll pray for your beard anon. If it makes you feel better its literally the only reason I pass. I have a really fat, round face with wide cheekbones. When I smile I can't hide my fat cheeks- Which sucks because I have the personality of a golden retriever so I'm p much always smiling.

ftmgen exclusive timeline, hard for me to share but I thought maybe it would give some of you guys hope. I started with ultra feminine features and hit a terrible plateau there for a few months. basically went through seond puberty, but a year in things started to kick in and it all ended up ok. so don't lose hope even if you look super fem pre T. i can't stop you from saving and reposting but Id prefer if you didn't lol

im still a manlet tho
>>
>>5334722
It was the only reason I passed too, but I shaved it anyway because it just made me like a Walmart cashier if you catch my drift. I think you have masculine features aside from the beard though. I hope you're thankful for what you got.

I have a very neotenous face, snub nose, no chin. When I'm in a good mood looking in a mirror makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>5331935
I know a white guy who picked the name Darrius.
>>
>>5332388

oh... i didn't realize the post i replied to was you... it didn't seem related to the stuff you said after... my bad

and i get it, it is stupid when there aren't insurance reasons behind it... but i mean... if you gotta do something you're uncomfortable with to get what you want then it's worth it isn't it? i get that it sucks, but focus on the end result...

i get where you're at though, that's bullshit, but that doesn't mean another therapist won't work out...
>>
>>5335765
>oh... i didn't realize the post i replied to was you... it didn't seem related to the stuff you said after... my bad
It wasn't your bad, dude got his posts mixed up.
>>
>>5337001

oh i thought i responded after his initial posts or whatever... i had a bad hangover last night, and i was exhausted... so i didn't know half of what was going on...

my s/o and i walked for about an hour and a half in town yesterday and then ended up walking another 2 1/2 back home (and the walk home is fucking ridiculous lots of steep uphill shit cuz we live in the mountains), and doing that hungover is shit to begin with but being sick made it way worse... cuz i've done that walk before and it sucks, but not like this... literally every part of my body was just pain and numbness (organs, joints, muscles) and i was dizzy as fuck the whole time then out of it at home... i'm actually pretty amazed i made it home ( i had no choice, but still), and i'm still feeling it today...

i was gonna say some shit about not even realizing he was the same poster, but i figured i probably made some mistake since i was so out of it... guess not...
>>
Does anyone else get this feeling where you're insanely fucking horny, but when you try to get off you remember you don't have a dick and it's next to impossible? I hate this. I can barely ever get off anymore.

Like I try but it feels so goddamn wrong. And I feel humiliated. Have any of you tried experimenting with a packer or something? I thought about maybe a packer with a vibrator or something behind it. I don't know anymore. I'm so fucking frustrated. FUCK.
>>
whatever happened to binary?
>>
>>5337340

he's been gone for a long time... i imagine he just moved on..,too bad i liked talking about movies with him...

i suppose he could be dead, but i doubt it...
>>
>>5337345
or sucking dick at a trailer stop. anything is possible for little ol' binary.
>>
Can I ask why trannies, particularly MTF's are always, constantly seeking attention?

I thought transitioning was just fixing a problem, but they always need appraisal and gratification for doing it.
They're not terminal, it's cosmetic. People undergoing chemo deserve a little sympathy and support, not people who just want to be validated.
>>
>>5337374
Attention is quite literally the exact opposite of what I want.
>>
Has anyone here had top surgery with Dr Salgado in Miami? He's close to where I live and accepts insurance, unlike Dr Garramone. I can't find any pictures of his results though. :/
>>
>>5337374

if you want to know about transgirls go ask them... i mean i get not wanting to go into their general it's pretty much exactly like the fifth circle of hell - the river styx, but no one here can tell you why they do shit and know it exactly... shit like that is complicated and based on the individual...

and not everything has to be cancer to be a serious issue... sometimes shit just is also a serious issue to the individual experiencing it and it's a subjective thing... suffering is relative, you can't say "i don't see it as important so they can't be suffering much" cuz that's not how people or life works...

+ plenty of people (cis too) seek attention and validation... it's just a common thing a lot of people do for various reasons... with transchicks it's likely usually a combination of low self esteem and it making them feel more like a woman which helps them cope i imagine, and with others well... some people just like attention...
>>
>>5334722
damn t-puberty did you well
>>
>>5334722
You're so freaking handsome. You were quite masculine before T too so you had nice starting point, I'm jealous.
>>
>>5334722
damn you are handsome as h*ck
>>
>>5332406

sorry i missed this post...

i wish i knew what to tell you cuz that's awful and shitty but there aren't other options i imagine... which is crazy really when you're paying for everything else, but being uncomfortable now (and then never seeing these people after you get what you want) is better than giving up...

i thought therapy shit was supposed to be confidential, why are other people reading your shit in the first place? that seems odd as shit... you should see if you can do anything about that, or consider letting people know this shit goes on... cuz that's really shitty of a therapist to be doing...
>>
>>5334722
Nice shorts faggot.
>>
>had plan to mention trans thoughts to doctor
>wussed out
Maybe next time. But probably not. I do have a slightly raised androgen level though which explains some things, but I expected more than slightly.
>>
>>5337345
really? last I remember he was a piece of shit who always shat on mtfs, nothing was ever good about him. glad he's gone.
>>
So, I'm going to go ahead and assume hormones will do quite literally fucking nothing for someone in their mid twenties. Is there anything else I could do to increase my height at all? Even stretches or exercises?
>>
>>5337976

he was a dick to transgirls, but he was still decent to me and we could talk about movies... so eh... just cuz someone is a dick doesn't mean they can't be enjoyable from time to time
>>
>>5338016

there's always limb lengthening surgery... though that shit's crazy...
>>
>>5338026
Hah yeah, I'll pass on that.
>>
>>5337340
binary is a trans dude? i heard they are actually mtf
>>
>>5338035
He's a cis male.
>>
>tfw no ftm front hole to put my cis tallywhacker in
>>
>>5338211
What about ftms appeals to you?
>>
File: 1437981515785.png (115 KB, 634x697) Image search: [Google]
1437981515785.png
115 KB, 634x697
>not out as male
>"Anon, how come your chest is so flat? Hahahaha, small titties! Doesn't it bother you?!"
>tfw
>>
>>5338275
The best answer is I had a mild crush on a ftm a few years ago but he was straight, but he flirted with me just because it was fun. It got me curious and I kind of want to date a ftm for real, just because that one specific guy left a good memory.

Otherwise the standard "chaser" stuff I guess, I like guys mostly but I don't necessarily dislike girls. I think it would be fun to have a boyfriend with a light beard and muscley pecs and fuzzy body hair, but spread his legs like a girl and let me look him in the eyes as I stuff his fronthole. Yeah I know it sounds "chaser-y" but I'm just curious I guess.
>>
>>5338325
>be on T 2.5 years
>top surgery
>getting legal name change soon
>most customers call me sir
>still not out to coworkers
lol
>>
>>5338325

i think that shit's funny... my s/o's mom would insult me all the time for not having much of a chest (with or without binding, i'm pretty sure most people don't even notice when i bind but it's a comfort thing mostly) and for not having hips, an ass or thighs... then she'd talk about how she has tits and all that and how feminine her body is and how mine isn't etc

she grabbed my ass one christmas and started yelling loudly about how i don't have one... and just generally trying to be insulting about my body... and while her touching me was completely unacceptable i always thought it was funny that the dumb bitch was going on about things i'm thankful for cuz i'm trans like i was supposed to be upset about not being built more feminine...
>>
>>5338325
>have big chest
>people comment on it all the time
Literally kill me.
>>
>>5338459
Jesus christ... I would still clock that bitch.
>>
>>5337374
>constantly told my gender is fake
Gee, I wonder why some of us need validation?
I mean, I'm not that way, but I can definitely understand the mentality.
>>
>>5338771

nah, she'd deserve it (she's been worse in like restaurants and shit and she's just generally awful to everyone who comes into her vicinity... and the time i had to live there was just... holy shit literal torture desu) but it isn't worth it to me to do anything to her... i love my s/o and his siblings and i never wanted to make them feel like shit by being anything less than civil to her, she makes shit horrible all on her own and just nope...

she held up a bus once cuz she lost a 99 cent wallet (with nothing in it) and decided to accuse this muslim guy (who she kept calling a "terrorist" btw cuz she's also racist in addition to being shitty) of stealing it and refused to get out of the bus stairwell... the cops got involved and all kinds of crazy embarrassing shit, she fights with people on the block she lives on and then has done shit like stuck crazy notes all over the trees and lampposts on the block with all kinds of weird shit written on them... and she's horrible to her kids, she's a textbook narcissist and my s/o had to go no contact with her after last christmas cuz that was just the worst

i can deal with her being shitty towards me cuz i don't care, but i never liked watching her rip her own kids to pieces...
>>
>>5338782
Are you referring to all the threads here on 4chan, or...?
>>
>>5338334
I'm ftm and that sounds fantastic. Don't let the anti-chaser crowd ruin it for you, most of us would be fucking thrilled to find someone who thinks the whole guy-with-a-vagina thing is hot.
>>
>>5338782
Sorry, I meant >>5337374
>>
>>5334722
I'm not into ftms, but damn you're really qt and look 100% like a real guy.

>why are you looking at this thread then
bored
>>
I mentioned this a while ago, but I'm interested in making an Okcupid account for friendship making.
I don't know whether to disclose that I'm trans or not. I horribly wish for a stealth life, but

>only pass about half the time, and probably they think I'm a teenager (I'm 27, look 15)
>voice is not that passable, if I laugh or get excited my voice goes up too
>have top surgery scar
>not out at work, mom still struggles with pronouns
So it would all be hard to hide.

I also fucking hate my own appearance, it makes me sick and I'm having a hard time even being able to pick pictures to put on a profile, I seriously cant stand looking at them.

I can't use meetup and stuff like that because I live in a small town and there's nothing here. I don't want to drive to the next big city for things.
>>
>>5338891
I think the problem with most chasers-at least, of the few ftm chasers I've seen-is that they essentially regard us as girls with a variation they can fetishise

If someone's just open to dating different kinds of guys including ftms, that's a whole other thing
>>
>>5338891
I think being with a chaser would trigger my dysphoria big time. I don't like the fact that I'm trans. I hate it. I don't want a partner who is with me specifically because of something I hate about myself.
>>
so uh, assassin's creed syndicate is 40% off & i really shouldn't be spending $36 of my money right now, i have maybe $100 for the rest of the month (someone else is handling groceries this month). but it's so hard to tell myself to let this deal go, that i'll get it for even cheaper a year from now
>>
Was gonna go clothes shopping again today, then remembered last time I tried I seriously contemplated running into traffic. (Then remembered that's not fair to whoever hits me and I loaded up on nicotine instead.)

Pants I can hem at least. Shirts that fit properly just don't exist unless I lose a ton of weight or discover I have a letter and ~$7k conveniently lying around.
>>
>>5339162

honestly i'd be open just to avoid being around anyone who dislikes transpeople cuz fuck that...

>>5339367

i hate clothes shopping too... it's depressing really, except for me it's more that it's hard to find clothes that don't have fake sports teams or fucking like firetrucks and shit on them... i end up wearing a lot of baggy shit...

have you tried shopping online? taking your measurements and seeing what stores might work for you?
>>
File: Buschbaum_154_01.jpg (33 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
Buschbaum_154_01.jpg
33 KB, 450x600
>>5338891

I'm with >>5339172 . It's one of those things that's a thin line. I can't really put it into words but I know it when I see it.

Basically if you see me as a girl or are into feminizing me, nah. If you don't date other non-ftm dudes of any type, nah. Major 'chaser' I see that I'm cool with is just gay dude who's had good experiences with ftms in the past so they like dating them. Good litmus is usually I only date people who are slightly more interested in me because I'm ftm. If it's a bigger plus to them than any of my other personality traits or my looks otherwise, I'm out. Basically if you're intrigued, sure. If you're obsessive, nah.

>>5339363
pirate it you nutter
>>
>>5339416
I haven't bought anything online yet, but I know just about all my measurements so it's doable once I get some more savings or gift cards.

The abundance of Chinese and Korean brands on Amazon show some promise since they're already designed for small-ish adults and don't have cringeworthy designs for little boys. (I see skulls a lot. But I like skulls.)
>>
>>5339430
i don't pirate games because my computer's already shitty enough without a million viruses to slow it down. i just pirate anything that doesn't involve .exe files
>>
>>5339430
Some of us want to actually pay for games and like to support the companies, I never pirate any games even though I'm also a poor ass student, I always buy them.
>>
>>5339535

i have a few shirts from asia that fit well... next time i get clothes i'll probably order more shit from there... it's just way easier than going to stores, and idk... i hate looking for clothes for myself next to some mom with her kid... especially cuz i also don't find anything...

not a huge fan of skulls though, but eh... better than firetrucks
>>
How the fuck do I date as an FTM?
>>
>>5339678
That's a good question.
>>
>>5339367
Are you me?
Except I have an easier time with shirts. It's pants that kill me. My hips are the part of my body I hate most, too.
>>
>>5339678
if you're in a more populated area you can use okcupid while being upfront to avoid wasting your time on either bigots or people who just need a flesh cock in the equation
i've also had luck with being in a local queer group, but i genuinely enjoy spending time with the group itself, and some people either want to avoid such groups in general or can't find any decent ones, so it's not always an option
>>
There's ONE surgeon in my state who accepts my insurance for top surgery, and he requires letters from two therapists. Two! I don't get it.

I'm willing to do it though. My chest dysphoria has been killing me since I bruised a rib and can't bind.
>>
>>5339690
My hips are pretty narrow desu. I'm just short (five-foot-nothin) so pants meant for adults are always absurdly long and pants meant for older kids don't fit me because I'm currently overweight. (Working on the last 10 lbs right now though. There may be hope.)

I'm super top-heavy so shirts are just a nightmare right now. (And I got a tattoo on a fairly obvious spot so I need shirts for job interviews and shit.) Hopefully with a little more weight off everything will be easier to compress but I'm not counting on it.
>>
>>5339705
Is two letters required normal?
>>
>>5339678
Online/apps
>>
>>5339814
i think it used to be standard if i remember right, so that surgeon may just be sticking to old standards rather than independently deciding to make things more difficult
>>
>>5339678

usually my friends just end up telling me they have a thing for me, and shit goes from there... i've never met anyone to date specifically looking for people to date cuz that tends to just turn into people who wanna fuck or who creep me out cuz they're way too serious immediately...

could meet people anywhere though really...
>>
>>5339963
Wow, that's fucked up.
>>
Cis guy here, help me out bros.

Is there a food or supplement that helps with testosterone/androgen? I wanna try those first before I go see a doctor and see if I'm low test.
>>
>make group of online friends who all think I'm just a cis guy because I've never told them otherwise
>everyone starts getting attached and closer
>people start wanting to chat on skype and shit
>everyone trying to get me to do it but I'm pre everything
>enjoying being treated like a regular guy for the first time in my life by people I like and don't want to mess it up
>starting to get bad anxiety and stress over even talking to them
Just kill me now honestly. Since when was having friends supposed to make you miserable.
>>
>>5340319
pueraria mirifica
>>
>>5340319
Just go to a doctor anon, if that shit actually worked we wouldnt waste money on HRT.
>>
>>5340497
Tell them you are partially deaf, thats how i get out of chats.
>>
>>5340497

tell them the truth... skype works like shit and it's annoying to use something that shitty to talk to people...
>>
>>5339162
If it's for friendship, I don't see why you shouldn't be stealth. If you've got zero intention of getting into anybody's pants, it's nobody's fucking business what may or may not be in yours.

It would be hard to hide though, especially for like meet ups I suppose. It sucks getting carded at bars because I look like a younger dude.

Maybe just.. kinda keep an internet distance for a little while, see if you can sort of control what spaces you and new people hang out in?
>>
>>5331206
Ugh, I picked the name Chase a few years back but I don't like it anymore and am trying to decide on a new name. How did you guys figure out a name that is right for you?
>>
>>5341267
i chose tom, because it was a very simple name that still held meaning to me. my mom gave me my birth name telling me it meant "little fairy child," and there's a few fairies with the first name tom (i can only remember tom tit tot right now, though), plus thomas the rhymer who visited fairie etc. it took me a long-ass time to decide on it, though. i put off coming out for awhile because i wanted to have the new name ready, and while i don't regret that, it was a very stressful time.
>>
>>5339162
tinder might be easier
>>
>>5339549
>backup important data on mega/google drive/etc
>wipe your computer
if windows:
Click "OK" to open the Disk Cleanup window. Click "Clean Up System Files" on the Disk Cleanup tab. Select the appropriate drive if you are prompted by the system again. Click the "Previous Windows Installation(s)" check box, then "OK."
>use adblock, stop clicking on pornsite ads
>only dl from reliable sources (do some research, maybe use the darknet/private torrent trackers)

Or just hurry up and make a gofundme account for $36 or whatever it is now.
>>
>>5340497
In this exact same situation, before the last month there were two other guys who didn't do voice chats but have since gone on mic. So now the groups looking at me and teasing now and then to get me on mic. You can keep saying no as much as you need to, I've known people who were cis that denied going on mic for 4+ years over skype, its not going to out you or anything. I doubt the thought even crossed their minds. Just sucks a bit being teased about being so "shy" or "cute" about it, haha.

I'm one year on T now and could probably get away with going on mic but I'm paranoid as hell that I still sound way too high pitched, maybe in another year..... or 5.
>>
File: 1001152042~2.jpg (265 KB, 1080x1573) Image search: [Google]
1001152042~2.jpg
265 KB, 1080x1573
Six months ago
>>
File: 1129151816~2.jpg (247 KB, 1047x1713) Image search: [Google]
1129151816~2.jpg
247 KB, 1047x1713
>>5341586
Current

Still butterface. Still curvy.
Have chin hair. Horny as fuck 24/7. Deeper voice.
This process takes way too long.
>>
>>5341599
>>
>>5340319
Red meat and broccoli higher test levels. not noticeably though, the only thing that has made my testosterone levels rise noticeably is heavy lifting and weight loss, if you're overweight that's probably the reason
>>
>>5339678
Straight or gay?
If gay: make friends with a guy, you think your just friends with, then he'll tell you he's in love with you a month later

Straight: this one is easy, just be masculine and protective and manipulate her emotions by telling her your heartfelt life story as a transsexual
>>
>>5341671
>telling her your heartfelt life story as a transsexual
sure, if you wanna get UR SO BRAVEzoned.
>>
>>5341599
>>5341626
Wow you do not pass at all.
>>
>>5341684
Six months on T, don't expect much.
>>
Im a 20 year old pan cis bear but ive dated exclusively FtM my entire life, so far ive dated 6. ive had some great experiences and some awful ones
ask me anything
>>
>>5339678
>>5341707
>>
File: 1350085863111.gif (257 KB, 308x294) Image search: [Google]
1350085863111.gif
257 KB, 308x294
>>5341702
I think you look better than you did six months ago if that helps anon.
>>
>>5341707
>20 year old
>has only dated 6 people that were exclusively ftm

So are you a failure or is it the ftms you dated? Obviously none of those relationships lasted very long, and I'm not expecting that you were dating any before you were 18 but feel free to let me know if I'm wrong. Also assuming you were looking for something longterm.
>>
>>5338325
Jokes on you, cis girls! My boobs cause severe depression and make me want to kill myself, so I bind them. Ha ha! I'm such a special snowflake.

>proceed to brag about it online
>>
>>5341779
2.5 years for one
9 months for one
3 months for two of them
1 for 2 months
and 1 for a month

ive been dating since i was 15, i live in a very liberal upper middle class suburb with a strong lgbt community
and i am looking for longterm but nothings worked out for more than a couple years yet
>>
>>5341798
Damn thats a lot of short ones. Maybe I'm better at dating than I thought but I haven't had a relationship last less than a few months since I was like, 14.

What keeps you dating ftms specifically? Does the bad outweigh the good?
>>
>>5341738
Thanks. I'm not upset about it.
>>
>>5341804
im not bad at dating i just end relationships easily, especially when i was younger.
i dont want to waste my time with the wrong person so if i cant see a future with somebody i break it off and look for someone who suits me better
For some reason ive always connected really well with ftms as friends and im pan so it makes for fun relationships. ive always been really close friends with ftms, some of them want to fuck me, some want to become me, and others are just really chill dudes. Also being pan and a top i like masculinity and femininity but the combination of it is especially hot to me. i mainly go after guys who go for an alternative twink kind of aesthetic
as far as good and bad goes it really depends on the person. a couple had no issues except for the dysphoria and managed it pretty well. a few were only tripped up by it when they felt depressed, and one was completely torn up and broken and dysphoria was just the start of the list
>>
>>5341835
>some want to be me
That's creepy.
>>
File: please.png (32 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
please.png
32 KB, 540x303
>>5341790
>>
>>5341887
Those would be the ftms trying to look really masculine
>>
File: the sickest fucking suit.jpg (173 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
the sickest fucking suit.jpg
173 KB, 540x810
HOW DO I WEAR CLOTHES SO I LOOK MORE LIKE A MAN AND LESS LIKE A LESBIAN
>>
>>5341676
cis guy here

I make it a point not to UR SO BRAVEzone anyone. If we talk about the ftm thing I acknowledge that it's uncommon, and they have challenges that cis people don't, but I lay off the "wow you're so strong to grow up like that, how does that effect your relationship with normal people? you're so brave for trying to live a normal life". It sounds a bit too pandering to me.
>>
>>5342015
Uhh
Avoid flannels I guess, certain types of them
...Don't wear feminine shit such as dresses and skirts and all, obviously. Leave that for when you pass/HRT if you wanna wear them.
Skinny jeans/jeggings/leggings/yoga pants can expose female curves too much
Try to pick from the men's section as much as possible.
Avoid thin/spaghetti tank tops and light/seethrough fabric
Avoid high heels, perhaps
Wear baggy stuff overall. Hoodies, etc

Keep it simple, basically.

Colours have an effect sometimes too, I think, such as red, pink/hot pink, etc, so if for example you're looking at a shirt with different colours available see which one is most fitting (if possible try them on).

Make-up is a big no-no. Well, I mean, if it's concealer and all, maybe, since contouring can be great, making features sharper and all, but try to keep it as natural as possible.

Avoid accessories such as rings. Piercings unfortunately are kind of... Eh, too. I think.
>>
>>5342231
>don't wear women's clothes
>don't wear women's colours
>don't wear makeup
>don't wear jewellery

?!!!

I wear men's jeans, men's hoodies, sneakers, a binder and a shaved head and I still get clocked for female.
>>
>>5342252
Also, all black save for a few dark greys and coloured details.

Unfortunately, I live in a country where lesbians wear men's clothes and men wear shit clothes.

How do I wear nice men's clothes when men don't wear nice clothes?!
>>
>>5342252
Shit, man. Sucks. It happens though. Unfortunately only HRT can fix some things.

Maybe let your hair grow a little and let it frame your face instead?
>>
>>5342252
>shaved head

Probably your problem. I've noticed post-T ftms, previously passing ones suddenly can just look like lesbians with too short of a haircut. Hell, it took 5 years on T for me to finally be able to shave my head and not look like a dyke.
>>
>>5342252
a shaved head is a really bad idea unless you got really lucky with your skull structure. being shaved to the scalp rather than having a 1-4" long haircut is a pretty common reason why some trans men get read as lesbians/female in general
>>
>>5342264
>>5342268
>>5342278
I have a really round face and a really skinny neck. To comical extents. What kind of a haircut can save that?
>>
File: sh.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sh.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
>>5342283
One that will make your head look less round. No crewcuts for you, buddy. You might just have to stick to Beiber-like and shaggy hairstyles.
>>
>>5342302
so lesbian hair

got it
>>
>>5342311
Shaved head is lesbian hair too, m8. I don't know if you're pre-T or not but suck it the fuck up. I had no choice but to have medium length hair in my early days to make my face look more narrow too.

You want something that helps hide/shape your face but if you're pre-T then it doesn't really matter what you do - you still aren't going to pass unless you were gifted with androgenetics.
>>
>>5342329
literally everything except girl hair is lesbian hair

idk I just need new clothes and I have no idea what to get

I'll just look like shit anyway

I hate having to pay money to look like shit
>>
>>5342231

eh i wear flannels sometimes (i steal my s/o's cuz they're comfortable and his pretty much), and i wear jewelry, have piercings, and my hair is usually at least somewhat long (around chin length now, but it was past my shoulders in early summer, before the accidental way too short for me to feel comfortable hair cut), and usually people just avoid pronouns with me cuz they're unsure of what i am but when they do use them it's usually pretty even when it comes to whether or not they think i'm a guy or a girl... and sometimes them knowing i'm trans they think i'm a transchick rather than a transguy...

those rules really don't make a huge difference other than shit like make up and skirts and whatnot... in all honesty i imagine that not attempting to be way more masculine than i actually am helps a lot... seems like it anyway cuz when my hair is long more people say "he"

trying too hard tends to make transguys look like lesbians i think...
>>
>>5342355

gem phone?
>>
I buzzed my head and now I look like a lesbian. I passed better with longer hair. Now I gotta wait for it to grow out. :(
>>
>>5341896
>ftmg has potential Gasterfags here too
A.A.A.A.A.A.A

Let's be friends.
>>
>>5342537
looks like i've missed something here

gotta lurk moar
>>
>>5341514
I did someone to satiate their lust for my voice, but who knows how long it'll actually last before they want more.

I'm just so frustrated. I'm on a fucking waiting list to see a doctor for hormones and it cannot come soon enough. Even then it'll still be a good while before it starts to change my voice. I need to stop accidentally making friends.

Thanks for making me not feel so alone in this situation though, anon. I'm just going to have to keep denying them because there's no way in hell I'm letting this ruin things. I have nothing else in my life that makes me feel this good, and I apparently make them very happy too.
>>
>>5342687
>I did someone
Er...something. Fuck haha.
>>
>>5342562
are you at least in an area cold enough that you can wear a hat for awhile until it's at a better length again?
>>
>>5342717
I live in the tropics. I have a snapback though, I usually wear that.
>>
File: 1448653561175.png (70 KB, 540x702) Image search: [Google]
1448653561175.png
70 KB, 540x702
>>5342831
Anon plz.
>>
>>5341707
Why do you date ftms?
>>
>>5342015
Have a passable face. That's it.
Attractive people can wear whatever they want, ugly people can't. Now just imagine a fat neckbeard wearing the suit in that pic, wouldn't look good would it? The key to pulling off any style is "don't be ugly". Cruel but true.
>>
>>5341599
I disagree with that other anon. I don't know how you look altogether, but based on your face alone, you don't look like a girl to me. You look like one of those awkward IT guys to me (which, honestly, is good progress for six months).
I've been on T for about the same amount of time, and I think you're doing better than me.
>>
>>5341626
>>5341599
it's a pass from me too. you even look a bit like this guy I got talking to a couple of days ago waiting for a bus. well younger and less bearded, but still pass.
>>
>>5341684
I completely disagree. He would pass if you didn't know he was trans.
>>
>>5341887
>>5341899

the very definition of being trans is to become someone they're not.

Of course it's gonna be creepy as fuck.

The question is, is that your fetish?
>>
>>5342110
I appreciate that, internet stranger.

Oddly enough cis dudes tend not to do that with me. They just give me exercise advice and generally do a way better job acknowledging me. It's mostly cis girls trying to turn me into inspiration porn if they acknowledge the transness...at all.
>>
>>5341707
>cis bear
Aaay are you in T-
>>5341835
>guys who go for an alternative twink kind of aesthetic
Nevermind.
>>
>>5343798

not really... if i change my chest so that i'm more comfortable with it and i'm not suddenly someone else, i'm just me but my body makes me more comfortable... it's like someone has a nose job or any kinda surgery on their face they aren't someone else and don't even necessarily want to be (there are exceptions, those people are different though... as in some people want to look like someone in particular)

treating a disorder you have medically isn't about being anyone else... or wanting to be, people are trans they don't become another person by doing something other than suffering untreated...

actually wanting to be someone else (and having a particular person in mind) is creepy... and that's not something most people do... i've always wanted to be comfortable in my body, but i've never looked at a person and thought "i want to be them" and it's even weirder to date someone who you want to be... that's not at all something most transpeople feel...
>>
>>5344297

more comfortable with it i'm not someone else* my bad... i'm a little high
>>
>dream that i finally get top surgery
>wake up
>spend the rest of the day feeling like shit

this is fine
>>
>>5344297

well there weren't really any hot muslim chicks in that documentary... and that pageant was all kinds of fucking weird and backwards... it was interesting, but i'm not sure if i'm disappointed or not
>>
>>5341514
Do a vocaroo for us, buddy. We can help you tell if you pass or not.
>>
>tfw no handsome and strong ftm bf to cuddle with at night
;-;
>>
I constantly think about how much I hate my chest and my voice and my face

It's awful senpai
>>
>>5344809
Me too anon. It's the worst. My bottom dysphoria also gets petty crippling at times too, to the point where I barely even fap anymore.

How does tumblr ever think it's fun to pretend to be trans.
>>
>>5344819
well it's always fun to pretend you face serious difficulties when you don't actually have to, as long as you can easily get away with it. scamming people for sympathy is lots of fun if you don't have a conscience. (though i have a stricter definition of "faking trans" than most people here so i'm particularly harsh towards the people who actually fit it)
>>
>>5344961
>though i have a stricter definition of "faking trans"
Do tell.
>>
>>5345039
i don't think nonbinary people are by definition fake, and i don't even think nondysphoric trans people are necessarily faking trans as long as they're not pretending they have dysphoria. with the latter, there are definitely a lot of fakers due to tumblr's toxic philosophy that ties being oppressed with virtuousness and pressures people to pretend they belong in the cliques their friends have gotten sucked up into. but i've seen people who successfully transitioned without being motivated by dysphoria, and without detransitioning so far, so it's pretty whatever to me.

actually yeah, i suppose i'm not so harsh on the tumblr kids who are faking trans in order to belong - it's a terrible practice but the responsibility lies in the people who conflate being cis with being an object of ridicule and revulsion. but there are people who fake being trans/otherwise oppressed without such pressure, because they want to take advantage of vulnerable people who have already been groomed into an easily abusable ideology of treating anyone without social clout who makes a small mistake with outright violence. luckily large chunks of tumblr have realized how abusive and ripe for further abuse these tactics are, but it's still way too prevalent.
>>
>>5343546
I tend to be really compatible with ftms. They often try to accentuate there male qualities so there often pretty chill people but a little kinder because they were raised female
>>
>>5344214
I'd go after anyone though as long as there personalities compatible
>>
>>5345122
I agree with basically everything you said. It is frustrating how it is making people think snd act like being trans isn't medical and you can choose to be trans if you want to. I would take being a fucking cis girl ANY day over this goddamn shit.

I just wish the fad would end already but I don't see it happening for a long time.
>>
>>5342687
Well, if you passed to them no big deal. Went on mic with one of my pals too and their reaction was "aw man, how old are you again?" so yarp. keeping off mic for awhile longer myself.

If you're in a younger group of friends I doubt it's that big of a deal, my problem is that I'm 25 and still got baby face. Part of being trans is waiting... an waiting... and waiting. Keep your chin up though, it's a long road.
>>
>>5345304
I actually may or may not have used a voice changer and it wasn't through skype, just a recording. Made me feel like a dirty fucking liar. I hate everything. I'm in my mid 20's too and they're all 20-30 so it fuckin sucks.

Thanks though, I appreciate it. I know it'll get better eventually, the waiting is just so hard. It also doesn't help how crazy flirty they all are on top of it.
>>
>Is My Voice Deeper or Am I Sick Again: An Ongoing Story of False Hope and Phlegm

When will it actually drop. I have zero chill.
>>
>>5346099
mine never had a single instance of dropping, it changed over time

also, I can't stress enough the importance of your mannerisms, like shaping them to the guys around you

for me it makes half the difference for whether I pass
>>
>>5344773
Is there some reason these gens aren't always crawling with vocaroos?
>>
>>5347084
Probably because ftms actually need T to sound male, you can't achieve it only with voice training like mtfs can.
>>
can i use normal (fragrance free) body lotion on the non-mucous-membrane parts of my cunt? i got an at-home laser hair remover & either the laser or the act of shaving has dried it out way too much
>>
>>5347548
Yes.
>>
>>5347548

there's a lot of chemicals in lotion... could just use something like olive oil (which is also safe as lube just throwing that out there) which works better anyway and is definitely safe...
>>
>>5345138
You're gross.
>>
>>5347718
vegetable oils really shouldn't be used if you're using plastic/rubber/silicone sex toys. i can't remember if they're okay to use with condoms but they might not be
>>
>>5347718
also just because something has artificial chemicals (pretty much everything has chemicals and "chemical free" labels are sleazy & legally meaningless) doesn't mean it's any less safe than something coming from a natural source. life isn't that simple.
>>
File: 147778996547.jpg (104 KB, 480x425) Image search: [Google]
147778996547.jpg
104 KB, 480x425
>think voice sounds deep
>try to record it
>sound completely feminine and not like you sound to you at all
WHYYYYY.

Voice anxiety and dysphoria through the roof.
>>
>>5347841

well yeah for some shit water based lube is better, but that's a matter of the materials of the other things you're using during sex and i actually wasn't thinking about sex toys at all...just pointing out that it being inside you isn't harmful so it's definitely ok for the outside... lol it didn't occur to me that a disclaimer was necessary...
>>
>>5347760
i dunno, i wouldn't blame him for buying into the validity of gendered stereotypes considering how ever-present they are in our society. it doesn't sound like he's fetishizing our trans status, just erroneously attributing aspects of the guys he's dated to the fact that they're ftm.
>>
>>5347864

a lot of lotions have shit like alcohol in them... i didn't say everything artificial was bad i'm just saying most lotions have things in them that are slightly drying and oils work better anyway so yeah...

i scrub my hands raw every fucking winter i have a really good idea of what's helpful cuz i've tried nearly everything...
>>
>>5347875
your voice always sounds deeper to you than to others due to some physics of the skull thing. i don't have much problem with how my voice sounds to me, but i refuse to listen to any recording of myself for this reason.
>>
>>5347895
oh okay, sorry i have some technology-fearing hippie relatives so i tend to have a knee-jerk reaction to stuff that sounds similar to their logic
>>
How can I heal sore ribs quickly so I can bind again?
>>
>>5347908

it's cool, but yeah... i wasn't doing that... just figured i'd offer a safe alternative that i've had good luck with... and i figured i'd explain that since it can go in you as well as outside you it's another option + idk what lotion they have, if they read the ingredients or just that it's fragrance free... cuz there's a difference and it's kind of a delicate area

i'm aware that not all chemicals are bad, but i mean not all natural things are good either that goes without saying... sometimes chemicals are necessary lol i mean shit my drug of choice is a synthetic opiate, and i don't believe in ever caring about or checking the ingredients if alcohol is involved... so i'm not like that...

i'm aware that i can come off that way, since i find the uses for plants and natural things interesting so i've learned about them... but i'm not like that... i just really find the natural world interesting, like i read botany books and shit cuz i enjoy them, and i like knowing about individual plants and that often includes things like their medicinal uses and whatnot...

thanks for the apology though, i can see how being around people like that would produce that reaction though...
>>
All I ever used to do was play video games. I'm so depressed now I can barely get out of bed most days let alone touch any video game.

When will it end.
>>
>>5348095

i stopped being able to play video games a while ago... they stopped holding my attention really... before that i played them often + i grew up playing them since i was a kid, and now i can't usually get into them at all

same with movies and shit... i got depressed lost interest in stuff, and then went and found other shit that interests me and revisited old interests that depression at other points my life made me lose interest in... which really helped...

cultivating new interests and trying new things 'til you find shit that works for you will make you feel better, way better than just sitting around wondering why everything you were doing isn't at all fulfilling or enjoyable anymore... i've done both, and the latter sucks and makes shit worse...
>>
>>5348151

+ i've also slowly been able to enjoy shit again now that it's been years since i was at that point... like i can watch movies again sometimes instead of having no attention span whatsoever... video games eh... still can't get into them again yet, but shit takes time

not gonna lie depression doesn't just go away, but it doesn't gotta be all consuming either
>>
>>5348095
i've found that at different points in my life, different types of media work better as serving as a distraction from my depression & anxiety. at some points video games simply won't work, so i turn to comics, books, fiction radio shows/podcasts, etc., until i find something that works for awhile. having to switch up the entire mediums i'm spending time on is pretty exhausting, though
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 640x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 640x820
helping my mother clean shit in the kitchen... this is the kinda shit that's in her junk drawer...
>>
File: 1205152258a.jpg (1 MB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
1205152258a.jpg
1 MB, 2240x1344
>>
>>5348923

is that a grapefruit?
>>
>>5348841
>>
>>5348923
that's making me hungry bro
>>
>>5348492
B P D
P
D
>>
>>5349229
i don't think i personally have bpd (i don't understand it very well, but it doesn't seem to fit from what i do understand & my therapist hasn't brought it up as a possibility)
>>
File: 13354366564.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
13354366564.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
I hate knowing how hard of a time I'm going to have talking about my past before transitioning to future partners.

Maybe I'll just stay single forever.
>>
>>5351432
it helps if you befriend them first & get some hints at how they're likely to react
>>
why do so many threads die right after i first post in them? feels really weird
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.