[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hands free cumming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: rainbowMeme.png (128 KB, 458x432) Image search: [Google]
rainbowMeme.png
128 KB, 458x432
Holy shit, it finally happened!

I was getting pounded last night for 2 hours , by this older guy, nice big and thick cock, and he just slowed the cum out of me.

Never came as hard and had my dick so unbearable to touch after cumming as right then.

Also, I almost came a second time, mere seconds after the first orgasm (guy came tho, so I didn't come the second time)

Just wanted to share this with you guys, its something I wanted to do for a looking time . :)

AMA
>>
>>5326072
How it feels to be penetrated by a big and thick cock?
>>
>>5326091
Hurts at first
Feels like heaven after a while

There's this spread-out feeling like you get when penetrating someone else, but it comes from your butt.

As for the orgasm, the buildup was just like the buildup when penetrating someone else. I felt it coming and building up exactly like I was stroking my dick, but it came from the ass (prostate).

It's just amazing tbqh, and I think his slight upward curve was what made me enjoy so much . he fucked me missionary style for me to finish (after every position you can think pof) and my head was on the clouds
>>
>>5326072
Is it better than a dildo?
>>
>>5326112
I never had the courage to buy a dildo, so I wouldn't know.

However, I don't think I could keep pounding myself with a dildo like he kept on pounding me when I was close to orgasming. All I could do was laying back and pretty much being helpless/powerless. It was very intense.
>>
>>5326072
I knew this guy who came hands-free on his first hookup/gay fuck ever.
You just gotta find the right guy and the right cock sometimes, I guess
>>
First time I fucked a guy he came hands-free. It was pretty satisfying.
>>
>>5326072
Nice to see you doing some father son bonding. :^)
>>
>>5326303
Is that supposed to put anyone off balance?

Milfs are mother-son bonding?
>>
First time I got fucked I came hands free. But then I didn't have much sex after those first few times. And now I'm on hrt and I can't do it anymore. I'm pretty sad about it. Maybe I haven't found the right guy though
>>
>>5326271
Same
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.