[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coming out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: in my drink.png (1 MB, 933x765) Image search: [Google]
in my drink.png
1 MB, 933x765
Guys, I fucked up.

My birthday was yesterday. I wanted to invite most of the people I know to the party. I invinted the guy who made me realise I'm bi(he made me fall in love with him and when I admitted it he didn't do shit, even though he was the one who started it), and after I've gotten VERY drunk, I just started hugging him. I wanted to be alone on the balcony of my house, but an old friend of mine wouldn't leave, since I didn't let them smoke inside the house.

So, while trying to ask him why didn't he do anything, I had a nervous breakdown and came out to my friend, who was, as far as I know, against LGBT in general. He tried to find some reasons and calm me down, but it didn't work out. Called his girlfriend over, who was also at the party, because she's great when it comes to these things. She said she's bi too and that there's nothing wrong with it. I wanted to believe her, but I also felt broken and wanted to die, since I didn't want people to find out (we're from Eastern Europe). After I got a hold of myself, I acted like nothing happened and the party was great. The girl promised me we'll talk about it again when we're sober.

Today I finally told her the full story, and she seemed shocked with the fact that that guy I liked spread a rumor around. Trying to defend me against him, she told the story to other friends of mine. I'm terrified everyone will find out and I'll be socially dead.

I still want to die. Help me.

pic unrelated
>>
Should have never been a fag in the first place.
>>
self-bump

I really need some help
>>
>being queer in eastern Europe
Maybe you need to move to a new country that is more tolerant and make some new friends in this new country.
>>
If your friends reject for being queer than maybe they aren't such good friends anyway. Cut your losses and move on.
>>
>>5326131
attention or help?

ahh fuck it, first thing:
Do want the fricking shit you want,
if you dont want to be called bi then just pretend to be hetero, date a girl, get together with her and tell everyone shes your great love.
Shes going to be your excuse.
If you want to be Bisexual and being acknowledged for it make sure your friends and the people near you dont give you problems for it, some may even tell your boss and when hes homophobic you gonna have a bad time.
If, and only if! there could be a problem just try to get in contact with other people that are bi and live next to you. They had the same Problem and can help you more than anyone on the internet could.
Next thing to do is to think about the situation "your friend" is in. You seem to have contacted him too much and pressed him in a really unslightly situation, if both your friends do not really like queers hes in the same position than you. Approach him with a really formal apology and that you not gonna approach him any more.
>>
>>5326166
Emigrating is not an easy task.
Most people from poor countries will never be able to move to a rich country.
If that wasn't true, there'd be no people left in poor countries by now.
>>5326174
So it's better to have no friends and be a pariah?
>>
>>5326295

I did apologize to the one who made me realise I was bi the next day. I don't see why I should apologize to the one I only confessed to.
>>
>>5326417
Then how did everyone from Syria move to Europe?
>>
>>5326047
ALEXI
L
E
X
I
>>
>>5326417
>Emigrating is not an easy task.
>What is Schengen
>>
>Made me realise I'm bi

?

Is Europe really that fucked up where you can't even be -bi-.
>>
>>5326747
There isn't really a big diference between the US and Europe when it comes to lgbt tolerance.
The US is more honest about their views, while Europe inflates their acceptance a lot. It isn't more accepting than the US, it just look that way at first glance.
>>
>>5326417
>So it's better to have no friends and be a pariah?
I don't think you understand what friends are.
>>
>>5326632
WARREL
A
R
R
E
L
>>
>>5326777
>>5326777
Up here in Canada being bi is a non-issue generally. People just assume you leaned towards the natural inclination and were just bi-curious where I lived which is probably the least tolerant parts of canada besides eskimo lands.

No one really gives a fuck up here though, it's too cold. :c All I know is being gay is considered bad and being trans is worse than that, at least where I live.
>>
>>5326541
The answer is Islam-loving leftists.
But much more of them stayed (and some died).
And when you are a war refugee, you've got nothing to lose anyway, you just run for your life. It's not the case when you are feeling oppressed because you can't come out, you've got everything to lose.
Even if you are lucky and get asylum somehow (and you'll need luck to get it if you're White), you'll be living with the aforementioned Syrians, who aren't exactly known for being tolerant to our kind.
>>5326642
Well, if he's from Poland or somewhere around he could try going to Britain or where else all the Poles migrate to work.
But it still requires a ton of dedication, courage and will to leave everything and commit to getting a new job and new life in a foreign country.
>>
>>5326747
The difference between Eastern and Western Europe is as great as the difference between Mexico and the US.
http://rainbow-europe.org/
>>
>>5327027
>All I know is being gay is considered bad and being trans is worse
That's like everywhere, except Iran. It's the opposite there.
>No one really gives a fuck up here though
Here nobody gives a fuck in public except the occasional muslim/neo-nazi/orthodox christian, but expect people to never speak to you again when you come out, or see you as some means to flaunt their inflated sense of self worth in everyone's face yet never speak to you in private or still talking behind your bck like they used to.
Acceptance is mostly faked, and the people really strain themselves to be remotely tolerant.

But funnily enough you're probably safer in the small orthodox towns where nobody will speak to you than you are in the supposed accepting cities where nobody dares to walk hand in hand out of fear of gay bashing with cops that barely help if at all.
>>
I've seen so many repressed homosexual slavs on the internet(when i'm gaming), it's kinda sad and hot at the same time.

I feel for you man, I live in a really really progressive place, and I'm still afraid of coming out of the closet.
>>
>>5327378
How do you know they are homosexuals if they are repressed?
>>
>>5327416
Once I was playing playstation home and I was talking about some faggot related shit, then this russian came up to me and called me a faggot all all that noise, then he was like suck my dick I'm a faggot too.

Also when I play counter strike so many russians pretend to be girls to get skins(yeah that's the reason they pretend), also most of these faggot russians are always going on about "suk muh dick faggot, cyka blyey, kurwa boy".
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.