[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it actually possible for trans people to be properly fertile?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1429766412639.jpg (242 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1429766412639.jpg
242 KB, 2000x1000
Is it actually possible for trans people to be properly fertile?
Like, if an mtf transitions at 13 I can imagine it with stem cells, due to the female hips, but most trans women start too late to have that advantage.
And for the ftms, they don't have the genes on the Y chromosome required to even produce sperm...

So is hoping to ever actually be able to have children more just a hopeless wish to give up on?
>>
>>5325479
Stem cells aren't gonna grow you an egg producing uterus.
>>
>>5325479
I really dont know, but I hope so, I wanna have a family

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/02/23/babies-with-two-biological-same-sex-parents-could-become-a-reality-in-just-two-years/?fb_action_ids=937099606356516&fb_action_types=og.recommends
>>
>>5325479
Having kids is morally wrong, just adopt
>>
I think there was something about uterus transplanting or something so chances are it's possible
>>
>>5325479
Hips aren't really as big a factor as some think it is, cis women can have narrow vaginal canals and other issues too which is why the c-section procedure was developed.
>>
i mean we are talking about *cis men* potentially having the possibility of carrying children with carcrash donor uteri where all they need is a donor ova for fertilisation attempts. i imagine these potential cis men would be looking at a c-section

spermatogenesis takes 70-90 days of androgenic exposure, and who knows what magic they might be able to do with a testicular biopsy even without requiring ejaculate and mature haploid sex cells. if that fails, bone marrow stem cells? i don't really know

consider this. successful pregnancy, even via assisted means (unless there is already a frozen fertilised embryo predating it) is rare in cis women after they hit 40. 40. governments and creepy political undercurrents are already going nuts over low birth rates. it may be entirely plausible accessible subsidised fertility technology will accelerate in every fucking direction possible, and they just haven't thought of a way to pitch a disgusting crypto- "whites first/only, please" model yet

like gay men adopting, our having kids might even save trans women from being beaten back into disputed, salvaged "ahistory" again. when you listen to developed fascism, it's really quite obsessively methodical. like resurgences in countries like france, they are obsessed with how gay men's open sexuality inspires women to live "liberal", "promiscuous" lives unconcerned with family and birthing white babies "until it's too late". like atwood said, she wasn't joking when she wrote a handmaid's tale. it reduces cis women into jezebels, disposible gestation tanks, free labour, or if unsuitable or too unsightly for any such use: death. similarly it divides trans women into temporary jezebels, and unsightlies (ultimately all) only worthy of death. it's conservative population ecology. atwood even predicted how useful such similarly obsessed radical feminists who claim to be liberators could easily become collaborators and divide women according to who they could stomach the sight of
>>
File: 1443605600118.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1443605600118.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>5325479
Question 1: You would be morally okay with heavy hormone/stem cell/genetic manipulation/whatever sci-fi crap you're dreaming up, performed on a child who does not even know what "sexuality" means?

Question 2: No. The sexual organs are assigned genetically at birth. You cannot just create a uterus inside a male with stem cells; that don't work that way.... If you put stem cells next to a Shakey's Pizza, it won't become another Shakey's Pizza... Catch my drift?

Biologically impossible. Genetically impossible. Hormonally impossible. Stop dreaming and get back to work.

>pic completely unrelated, possibly...
>>
File: success-baby.jpg (536 KB, 2550x1695) Image search: [Google]
success-baby.jpg
536 KB, 2550x1695
>>5326783
>mfw pic was related.
>>
>>5325479
How about you fucking adopt, asshole. Plenty of qt orphans who could care less what gendurr their 'rents are, add long as you save them from their hellish lives
>>
>>5327127
>just adopt, asshole
I'm 100% sure you would not adopt if you would be hetero and cis
Also, stop jewing arround
>>5326783
dumbest comment so far, about 70% is wrong
>>
File: 1434821527330.jpg (159 KB, 477x530) Image search: [Google]
1434821527330.jpg
159 KB, 477x530
>>5325479
Give up on it.
Why would you even want kids?
>>
Most realistic possibility would be making an egg from your genes and using a surrogate mother, I think

>>5327127
This, though. I understand the urge to have your own children but I'm going to adopt
>>
>>5325512
adopt you piece of subhuman shit.
you're overpopulating an already overfilled world.
just an hero or adopt. you already became something vile and disgusting by being an mtf, go pay your pound in flesh and stop being a detriment to all of society
>>
>>5328429
The US doesn't really have overpopulation problems
>>
>>5326783
>let me impress you all with my rudimentary high school biology knowledge
>>
>>5328429
Your moral stance renders your point moot. You are literally worse than that which you berate. Congratulations on being even lower on the degeneracy totem than they are.
>>
>>5326783
>Using South Park to try and make a point
Literally proved yourself wrong
>>
>>5327144
if trans women didn't need to keep opening their axe wounds the body wouldn't see it as one when it merely fixes the problem :^_
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.