[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.theguardian.com/science/ 2015/nov/30/brain-sex-me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1380320313640.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1380320313640.gif
993 KB, 250x250
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/nov/30/brain-sex-men-from-mars-women-venus-not-so-says-new-study

So the whole transgender brain thing has been debunked. What happens now?
>>
OP this was already posted but the trans people are like radical islamic jihadists and live in their own little circlejerk world so they don't care
>>
>>5323630
It's more like this doesn't actually contradict anything and in fact reinforces the idea that a male's brain can be distinctly feminine
>>
>>5322442
>more baseless causality assumption
jesus christ i hate people sometimes
>>
There are masculine and feminine brains, its just that not all men have masculine ones and not all women have feminine ones.
>>
>>5322442
Remember to report duplicates.
It is flooding.
>>
>>5322442
Did you even read the article?

>This means that, averaged across many people, sex differences in brain structure do exist, but an individual brain is likely to be just that: individual, with a mix of features.

Enjoy your intersex brain.
>>
Why is this news?
Haven't we known for a long time now that your sex doesn't change your brain?
>>
>>5323917
Not to get all SJW, but masculinity and femininity are social constructs. Nothing makes you biologically masculine or feminine and no other animal species thinks that way.
>>
File: 17e6da8104e2.jpg (11 KB, 236x320) Image search: [Google]
17e6da8104e2.jpg
11 KB, 236x320
>>5324211
>and no other animal species thinks that way.
My sides. You got me good, fagfam.
>>
>>5324211
>Nothing makes you biologically masculine or feminine
Actually ancient man were shown to be instinctively masculine by hunting and fighting to protect the tribes animals and other tribes while ancient females were very docile and feminine and stayed home to watch over the children, cook food, and gather berries and herbs. Animals share similar masculine and feminine patterns.

These are natural instinctive traits we still see today in men and women and animals.
>>
>>5324085
>conservatives
>reading
>>
>>5325841
He did read the title so it's an improvement
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.