[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poppers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: poppers-56033.jpg (12 KB, 260x172) Image search: [Google]
poppers-56033.jpg
12 KB, 260x172
I've recently found out about poppers and they sound too good to be true. Do these actually exist and if so, how well do they work and where would I be able to get my hands on some?
>>
>>5321914
Poppers are entry level af.

Start with Tina. All us fags love it :^)
>>
>>5321914
>>5322005
This is why people hate us. Please don't have methed up bug chasing parties you filthy degenerates.
>>
>>5322043
I don't plan on meth, I just heard it relaxes muscles so anal is more pleasurable and was curious.
>>
>>5321914
Poppers are hella fun, especially if you're bottom. Afaik, they aren't detrimental to your health unless you use them literally daily.

Best way to get them would be to just go to a local sex shop, they always have them. Something like a Condom Sense or something.

They all work pretty well, take a snort (of fumes not the actual liquid in the bottle) and honestly the only feeling I can describe it as is just being a total degenerate (In a hot way). Makes you feel really flush all over, kinda blanks out your mind for a few seconds, and makes everything feel sensual as all hell.
>>
>>5322916
>Gateway drug
>Lowers inhibitions
>AIDS
>AIDS
>AIDS
Bottoming while on drugs, you can't get AIDS any faster
>>
>>5322926
Or you check to make sure you don't hookup with random strangers off of grindr, and use a fucking condom?

Also, the strongest effects of poppers die out after a minute or so, in no way would you during any point of that time think that barebacking a total stranger was a good idea unless you're a fucking idiot.

I'd say drinking before sex would be multitudes worse
>>
File: 1412877920742.png (432 KB, 648x810) Image search: [Google]
1412877920742.png
432 KB, 648x810
>>5322916
Thanks Anon, I'll give it a look. I don't really bottom that much so anything that helps increase the pleasure will be great.
>Pic somewhat unrelated
>>
I'm curious, would poppers be any good for a shy sub in a sado / maso BDSM relationship? I'm a Mtf(sub) and she's a cis grill(dom), and there's no intent of any penetration, but I get very easily nervous and tense in general, and don't get to be as playful as I'd like to be.
>>
>>5322916
If I was to go to a sex shop and ask for some poppers, how should I ask for them? I don't think asking for poppers is the best way to go about it.
>>
>>5321914
they're not magic. They give you a three-minute high and a splitting headache.
>>
>>5321914
Poppers creep me out desu. Sex literally releases endorphins into your brain. What the fuck do you need drugs for?
>>
>>5322916
Pour a tiny amount into a hand-towel, fold it over and huff the fuck out of it.

Oh my fucking god, intense as fuck.
>>
>>5324310
You say "have you got any poppers?"
Honestly you'll probably spot them anyway, they'll have a load stacked behind or on the counter
>>
>>5324310
Head shops sell them as "rush" or "video head cleaner" sometimes.
>>
Degeneracy.
>>
Ive never felt a huge effect on my sex when I use them. And meanwhile they smell really awful so I prefer to not. I can be plenty degenerate with my own mind.

I have a very hard time getting high with weed too now that I think about it. Hmmm.
>>
>>5326075

I've seen it sold as "leather cleaner".

I don't use poppers, but some of the people I've fucked do... But I'm approaching coke-can thickness, so I can't exactly begrudge them for it.
>>
>>5324165
Anyone?
>>
I did this shit at 16 (so about 10 years ago) on a trip and I'm not even a dude. Just felt lightheaded and wanting to fuck everything in sight.
>>
>>5321914
I used them once with my bf, didn't really feel any effect. I don't really need to use them anyway, even though I'm bottom most of the time (though I wonder if this is because of my partner's comparatively small size).
My partner uses poppers almost every time I top, because my dick is bigger and thicker than his... I do feel the difference and it definitely relaxes him down there. He also says it makes him feel extra "horny", whatever that means.
In any case, if you take it slow, you can do without and still fit quite sizeable things in your butt, if that's what you're wondering. But to each his own. I don't and won't take take them, but I understand why some might.
>>
>>5326457
Was the trip to Kentucky by any chance?
>>
>>5324310

They'll be on display somewhere behind glass. Look to see what they have and ask for a bottle of "insert name here".

Most places do deals on multiple bottles so if you're buying a few ask if they do a 3 for £10 or something like that.

I'd recommend Liquid Gold to start out with, I've never gotten a chemical burn off them and they're pretty mild - when I use poppers I usually go for that.
>>
>>5326543
Prague. Lots of sluts to fingerblast.
>>
>>5326545
Thanks for dropping a name, it makes finding these and researching them so much easier.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.