[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi! I've gotten the lewd disease... The only thing in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1435876013721.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1435876013721.gif
1 MB, 640x360
Hi!

I've gotten the lewd disease... The only thing in my mind is sex, cocks and cum. Whenever i'm with guys and i smell their odor it's so intoxicating and i get so tingly

I want to get fucked by everyone in my class like the little cumslut i am. I want to pleasure and suck cocks and swallow their semen like the good little slut i am <3

I want to get fucked by so many guys and let them all cum inside my boypussy and be their cocksleeve <3

PLEASE HELP ME. HOW DO YOU GET RID OF LEWD DISEASE

>mfw i want to get my boypussy pregnant
>>
>>5321019
mtfg in a nutshell, ladies, gentlemen, and in-betweens.
>>
>>5321026
>implying mtfg isnt all transbians
t. frequent mtfg poster
>>
Hasn't this been posted before
>>
>>5321101
Yes. The lewds is a common symptom of HRT so a lot of MtF's eventually start a thread in the hopes of finding a way to fight it
>>
>>5321043
It isn't. It's full of catty, self-hating, cock-starved MtFs that spend their time tearing each other apart over...well, I don't think anyone actually knows what.
>>
>>5321019
You sound like a friend I have a crush on but he won't love me because "friend"
>>
>>5321019
>get your boi hole bred
>stop being a sissy shill
>buy a dildo
>ask your friends if they're interested in turning you into a living onahole.

Seriously, you have the power to live your life.
>>
Just use rubbers, or you'll be sorry. Get a grinder account, or something.
>>
>>5321503
lol, they can't get their bp pregnant if they use condoms.. do u even like biology??
>>
>>5321520

Read: pregnant and filled to the brim with HIV pathogens
>>
>>5321019
I would love to get your manpussy pregnant.
>>
>>5321467
whats a onahole?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.