[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender people at Walmart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9
Literally the only place I see trans 'people' is at Walmart. Is this because trans people don't want to leave their house without being made fun of, but they run out of food and/or toilet paper and they're forced to go out to get everyday great savings at Walmart?

Or is Walmart nice a secret meeting place? (IE; Freemasons have Masonic Lodges, Trans people have Walmarts?)

Genuinely curious
>>
its where they congregate to discuss disposing of your worthless body
>>
The trans who can afford to pass can afford to shop somewhere better. That's why you don't see them elsewhere: they're rocking that stealth mode.
>>
>>5320730

I met a tranny at Ikea but she didn't pass yet. She had nice boobs but short hair and a terrible voice, she was super nice though.

There are also a bunch of lesbians and gays that hang out at Ikea. You're just going to the wrong places.
>>
>>5320730
>crossdresser
>transsexual
>>
>>5320897
Are you calling HER a crossdressing male? SHE is part of the transgender umbrella just like you elitist transsexuals, and has just as much of a right to change her legal documents, and live as a WOMAN as you do. I can't believe you people. When did deliberate misgendering become ok?
>>
>>5320897
Really though, do you think she has a choice about the clothes she wears? It's part of her identity, and people like you just want to mock her and shove her back in the closet so you don't have to be reminded of unpleasant things in your daily life. I for one, am glad that she has the balls to stand up to hate and be out and proud. Yes, I said balls. Because she is under no obligation to have any surgery or hormonal treatment just to meet your sexist standards of beauty. This is what a real woman looks like. Deal with it.
>>
>>5320909
>has just as much of a right to change her legal documents
No, he doesn't. Most states and the federal government require a letter from a physician or psychologist stating the individual wishing to change the gender marker on their official documents (id, passport, birth certificate) is undergoing gender reassignment, usually HRT, for the request to be granted.

Also there are no elitist transgender people. There are transexuals and non-transexuals. Transexuals have dysphoria. There's a difference. Go back to /pol/umblr
>>
>>5320730
Walmart is famous for attracting trashy poor people who don't take care of themselves, see the whole "people of walmart" thing, and when trans people don't take care of themselves and don't have the money to fund transition they're much more likely not to pass which is when you recognize them as trans people.
>>
File: CIA.jpg (37 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
37 KB, 615x409
>>5320730
All the Trans people I have known (4 of them) worked at Walmart...
>>
trans here about to go back to my job at walmart. Lol. They pay pretty decently what can I say? Comfy overnight shift with societies hermits. It's pretty nice.
>>
>>5320730
I do my shopping at Macy's or at Target. Walmart is for trash "people," and I have boycotted it for over 10 years.
>>
>>5320730
At least they are leaving their caves
>>
>>5321214
sure but don't act like you're above anyone else for not shopping at walmart
>>
>>5321246
I think anyone who does not shop at walmart is de facto above everyone that does shop at walmart.
>>
>>5321256
Why
>>
>>5321301
Because she's retarded and lives with her parents.
>>
>>5321301
Because walmart is gross. I would always pay more money to be in a cleaner buying environment. I live in a mansion to so like I have some high ass standards.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 360x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 360x454
>>5321214
yeah as if target is any better you tacky fuck. "hurr hurr look at me i shop at target i'm sophisticated" lol i bet you're the kind of dumbass who feels like a classy bitch eating at olive garden instead of mcdonalds
>>
>>5321356
shopping at target isn't having standards
>>
>>5321363
I don't go to chain restaurants, I go to local owned niche places, I just had a $20 dollar burger the other day.

>>5321379
They suck too but have a decent selection on makeup and toiletries. I usually buy from amazon actually.
>>
>>5321397
>target makeup

so you mean cheap drug store makeup?
>>
>>5321397
You trollin? You sound like a terrible human. You've got to be trollan
>>
to be fair that's just people in walmart in general...
>>
>>5321405
>so you mean cheap drug store makeup
The one I go to stocks name brand makeup in a million colors, I went to MAC before and its overrated as fuck.
>>
>>5321530
>name brand makeup

such as?
>>
>>5321530

go to sephora not target if you want to be an elitist bitch, otherwise shut the fuck up no one is impressed by you going to target instead of walmart to buy the same exact brands of make up
>>
>>5321535
Maybeline, Dior, Smashbox, Lancome, etc.. why do you ask? Let me guess, you like hipster shit that no one has heard about.
>>
>>5321546
>sephora
I went in there and had a panic attack, I don't pass that well, most cis women don't even pass that good to go in there.
>>
>>5321559

lel target level hon
>>
>>5321549
>maybeline, lancome, etc

lol those aren't "name brand" that's stuff you can get at a grocery

>>5321559
what are you even talking about it's just a store that sells a lot of beauty products just ask somebody working there what you're looking for and what kind if price range you'd like
>>
>>5321613
>what are you even talking about
Oh they eyeballed me and made me feel uncomfortable for not being pretty enough
>>
>>5321679

so you're an ugly non-passing transgirl who tries to make herself feel better by bragging about shopping at target instead of walmart for the same things?
>>
>>5321704
No. By the way what do the targets you go to look like? The one in my area is literally spotless and the median home value is over half a mil so only decent good looking people go to it and work at it. I drove by a walmart once a while ago in a bad area and literally 2 different people were wiping their asses in the parking lot, never saw that at a Target parking lot.
>>
>>5321732

lol you're still not buying anything special, you're only talking about the area you're from not the quality of the products in the store

too bad money can't buy you a better personality
>>
>>5321732
you really are special
>>
>>5321732
I am astonished at the stupidity of your argument. Sorry.
>>
>>5321559
I went into Sephora with less than a month on hormones and no passing ability whatsoever, they really don't give a shit who's in there.
>>
>>5321152
>There are no elitist transgender people
There definitely are. Both the older and younger generations are constantly calling each other AGP and transtrenders. And many trans people say non-binary trans people are transtrenders even if they have dysphoria.
>>
>>5320944
>>5320909
Are you guys being serious? This is tumblr satire r-right?
>>
>>5321417
you don't know kayla yet huh? she's legit. it's disgusting.
>>
>>5321732
>go to Target in upper middle class neighborhood and it's nice
>go to Walmart in the ghetto and it's not nice
Fucking Walmart!
>>
>>5322595
dude I hope so

>>5320944
>>5320909
calm your tits, chill out, jeezus chu-rist
>>
File: 1369591362894.png (301 KB, 336x391) Image search: [Google]
1369591362894.png
301 KB, 336x391
>>5321214
>being elitist while admitting you shop at Macy's and Target
>>
Jesus Kayla, I can't believe I've defended you in other threads. I don't mean to attack you but you're showing some major hypocrisy and snobbishness in this thread. I hope one day you lose the hate and find your happiness.
>>
>>5321397
>$20 for a burger
Whatta fug man, you can get nice burgers for like 12 where I live. What a waste of money.
>>
>>5323119

don't worry she saves money buying maybeline at target
>>
>>5320730
It's because the only not passing trans people that you see are at walmart
>>
File: kek.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>5320909

and

>>5321186

and of course Golden Kayla Content (GKC) like

>>5321214

and

>>5321256

and

>>5321397

Also Kayla is a horrible dude and I hope he grows up some day and stops acting like a fucking liberal arts college student dick #blacklivesmatter
>>
>>5320730
That's literally a fat man in a dress and heels. Learn to recognize the difference between a trans woman and a guy who lost a bet.
>>
>>5320730
>going anywhere near a walmart
>>
>>5321397
DUDE you spent 20 bucks on a burger?!!?!
damn, I'm tripen about the seven I spent on mine.
>>
>>5323770

Wow, that's really problematic of you to say that. It's 2015.
>>
>>5322644
kayla lies a lot, so...

>>5323770
those heels would be in his hands and he be walking barefoot if it was just a normal guy
>>
>>5320761
Bingo. We use Wal-Mart for the same thing non transgender people do, to separate the passing from the ugly
>>
>>5321732
>going to target
That place isn't much better then walmart though and all that fucking red hurts my eyes. It reminds me of going to old kmart when I was a kid.
>>
People really hate Walmart?

Do you guys also hate money?

Are you the kind of idiots that buy cars on loans and shit?

No wonder you're all poor kids
>>
>>5320735
>>
>>5320730
Is that Chris-Chan?
Oh my lord, even people causally passing by recognize him.
>>
File: 1443211349395.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1443211349395.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>5320909
>>
File: 1448562580395.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
1448562580395.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
>>5321397
Look man, just because you're stupid enough to pay 20 bucks for a fucking burger doesn't mean you're in any way better than anyone. It just proves you're a big enough autist shill to pay 20 bucks for something that should easily be 8 - 12 bucks MAX.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.