[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is being a gay male inherently misogynistic? think about it,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: file.png (75 KB, 626x626) Image search: [Google]
file.png
75 KB, 626x626
is being a gay male inherently misogynistic?

think about it, you are a privileged sex that refuses to get romantically involved with a marginalized group by society

we need to address this and do something about it
>>
>>5319724
No, not really

That's a very clearly legitimate flag you're waving, OP. Did you get it from the social group you clearly represent?
>>
>>5319724
>Privileged sex
Ahahahahahahahaha
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: laughing manwhores.jpg (3 KB, 124x122) Image search: [Google]
laughing manwhores.jpg
3 KB, 124x122
>>5319724
>is being a gay male inherently misogynistic?
>think about it, you are a privileged sex that refuses to get romantically involved with a marginalized group by society
>we need to address this and do something about it

LOL. Oh my god, this thread is going to be fucking delicious once all the fags start responding to OP seriously. I need that muthafuckin' jello to settle so I can enjoy this.
>>
>>5319724
>>5319803
calling samefag
>>
>>5319827
>implying you know how to check for samefag

Retard there's 5 posts (including OP's) and 5 poster. 3 of them are against OP. You're not very smart are you?
>>
>>5319724
We can joke about this now, but we all know feminists are already pushing this gaytriarchy meme into the world like a fermented five pound food baby.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 620x413
>>5319724
>>
>>5319963
This rhetoric is actually old. The more radical parts of the 2nd wave were claiming this shit 50 years ago. Now those radicals became the foundation of the 3rd wave of feminists.
>>
>>5319983
What's stopping them from being anti-gay? The privilige-olympics?
>>
If you are a Gay white male that refuses to have sex with women based solely on the fact that they have a vagina is discrimination and oppression. What if they don't identify as a woman bu a gay man? You need to have sex with them
>>
>>5319992

Is assaulting a white gay man a homophobic act or heroically taking a stand against his systematic white privilege?
>>
>>5319987
Support. Sadly the LGBT community has been extremely close and supportive of Feminism and they use gays for their own personal gains. Give it 10-20 years and they absolutely will throw gays under the bus with no remorse
>>
>>5319724
Nice bait thread, keep going.
>>
>>5320006
It depends. Was he talking to a woman? Was he talking to a man? Who did the assault a man or a woman?
>>
>>5320013
He was standing alone, and a group of black men beat him up
>>
>>5320025
well then that's obviously taking a stand against white privilege
>>
>>5320025

they were merely underprivileged urban youths combating racism
>>
Fuck off back to tumblr with your feminazi shit.
>>
>>5319827
>>5319839
samefag
>>
>>5319724
Not really. Heterosexuality is the most misogynistic (and misandrist) orientation, since it often encourages an adversarial view of gender relations. Heteros seem to view people of the opposite sex as a target or prize, seeing them as sex objects first and humans second. Of course, sexual objectification exists in homosexuals too, however since the objectifier and most of their friends are of the same sex that they objectify, they are less likely to be blinded by objectification. Whereas many heterosexuals seem to have objectification as their ONLY interaction with the opposite gender. Sexual objectification isn't necessarily "bad", but having it as your only interaction with the opposite gender is often unhealthy.
>>
>>5320006
It depends largely on the context.
>>
>>5320705
As a straight man, if a woman ever viewed me as a sex object, it would make my fucking day.
>>
>>5319724
>Guaranteed replies dot tiff
I'll bump to see if anyone takes the b8.
>>
>>5320705
and you are saying homosexuals do not do this?
>>
'privileged' stuff is millennial bullshit

eat a hand grenade
>>
>>5319724
Actually it's the opposite.
Wel all know that all forms of relationships, sex and dating are pure unfiltered rape.
Even consensual sex is rape.

Thus, gay men and their refusal to get emotionally/sexually or romantically involved with women means that they don't emotionally, sexually or romantically rape women.
Unlike all straight men who uninterruptedly rape women from the moment they leave the house.
>>
>>5319724
no, not at all. Have you seen straight men? Not all gay men are like 4chan. Most of them are quite nice.
>>
>>5319963
they already were. It won''t stick because it's stupid.
>>
>>5319983
>those radicals became the foundation of the 3rd wave of feminists.
lol this is complete bullshit.
>>
>>5320713
lots of women like being objectified too. You're not special.
>>
>>5319724
none of your business
>>
>>5319992
Why should I be forced to have relationships with privileged cis white females? I have no problem with transmales and even femboys and certain non-ops top transgirls. I just want those who will top me.
>>
>>5319724
>is being a NEET inherently bad for society?
>think about it, you are a privileged group that refuses to get involved in work with a marginalized group (non-high educated workers) by society
There. Do this and solve the fucking unemployment instead.
Didn't even have to change the last sentence, it was such an empty good-for-every-argument sentence.
>>
>>5320995
STOP ASKING QUESTIONS
>>
>>5319724
>is being a gay male inherently misogynistic?
No.
>you are a privileged sex
The only type of privilege that exists is economic privilege. Everyone group has some kind of disadvantage and some kind of advantage in certain situations.
>refuses to get romantically involved
We aren't refusing. We're biologically and mentally unable to.
No we don't. No harm is coming from two dudes kissing
>>
>>5319724

Fuck off with this shit.

If you want to fuck and dates guys then do it.

Feminists will always double talk and contradict themselves.

If you did fuck or date a women because you felt that you were "oppressing" them by being gay then you are still going to be thrown under the bus by feminists because now you are lying to them and they will spin it all on you.

If you like guys you like guys.

End of story.

If this really is a concern for you go to tumbler.
>>
>>5320008
Like they went from hating trans to talking non-stop about gender identity. We're done with gay stuff now because Modern Family and Macklemore. So feminists will suck all the relevance they can out of legit trans causes. Everyone is too distracted with Jenner to notice feminism is a pointless relic gripping tremendous institutional power and wealth.
>>
>>5320723
>Of course, sexual objectification exists in homosexuals too, however since the objectifier and most of their friends are of the same sex that they objectify, they are less likely to be blinded by objectification.
>>
I'm gay cos I like men.
>>
>>5320006
Assault is fucking assault no matter who you do it to. Identity politics is literal brain cancer, does it matter that someone is (insert color here). Does assault inherently change because of that color/orientation? Are the outcomes different? Or is it that someone was hurt?
>>
File: enough.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>>5319724
By stringing up race and gender baiters. You can start by hanging yourself and save us some trouble.
>>
>>5320713
Sadly, women can only ever see a man as a money-making object.
>>
>>5319992
>If you are a Gay white male that refuses to have sex with women based solely on the fact that they have a vagina is discrimination and oppression. What if they don't identify as a woman bu a gay man? You need to have sex with them
Well, in that case I as a gay man can sue other gay men who reject me for being fat, for discrimination and oppression.
>>
>>5322753
Only if you are an ugly old man with nothing to offer.
>>
>>5323066

men can't experience discrimination and oppression, they are inherently the privileged and dominant gender in society
>>
Everyone knows that Hermophromen of Martian descent are the only ones that cannot rape due to them being better than the filthy privellaged freak apes of planet Earth aka E-69. Besides sex with any women or man is rape anyway including lesbian sex. That's right lesbians rape women as well.
>>
>>5319724
so guys that don't want me are committing a hate crime?
(I am the black)
>>
>>5323522

yes

assaulting them after denying you sex is heroic and fighting systematic privilege
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 625x626
>>5319724
>>
File: EroticFeel.pepefeel.png (226 KB, 1200x1254) Image search: [Google]
EroticFeel.pepefeel.png
226 KB, 1200x1254
>>5323572
>tfw my lack of privilege makes me super saiyan privileged...

Got to love this "equal" viewpoint from the femininiiizz.
>>
>>5319724
God this is shitty b8...
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.