[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A bi guy broke my heart today. Yes, he left me for a girl that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10
File: pepe it's finally over.jpg (40 KB, 388x394) Image search: [Google]
pepe it's finally over.jpg
40 KB, 388x394
A bi guy broke my heart today. Yes, he left me for a girl that "he's been in love with for years."

Biscum, never again.
>>
>>5319682
you know I am really thinking about the hooking up with bi scum thing. I think they suck.
>bi scum
I hate that they are so fucking greedy.
or that they can never choose the nice guy, its always that ass hole guy or that bitch ass girl. we all know they are all indecisive. why do we waste time on them?
>>
Biscum here. Guys are like junk food and girls are like 3 well balanced meals a day, having both is nice but the latter is absolutely necessary, sorry.
>>
>>5319783
this except reversed for me since im a girl
>>
Biscum master race reporting in.

I wouldn't flippantly leave a guy I was in love with. It's probably way more complex than that.

Or this guy is just a dick, in which case... that sucks.
>>
You really just can't compete with women, anon.
Also, you're a retard for dating him in the first place.
>>
>>5319682
Are all bi guys like this because I must be missing something
>>
>>5319830
Nope. Just a butthurt fag. I had a similar situation except the man left me for another man. Guess that means men are scum right?
>>
>>5319845
If it makes them feel any better I'm bi but would much rather settle down with a guy instead of a girl
>>
>>5319783
>>5319789
>>5319824
>typical bifags

This is why biphobia is wholeheartedly warranted and even encouraged tbqh.
>>
I can't help but feel sympathy in these situations, but it really is your own fault and you deserve it for betraying your own kind like that.

Some of us just need to learn the hard way. Take the lessen in stride and steer clear from breeders in future.
>>
>>5319845
The difference is that men aren't endgame for bis. Your gay bf can't leave you for biological kids and acceptability, you're not just something he needs to experience in his youth before settling down.
>>
>>5319682
I'm sorry anon but he's broken. he's obviously having some pretty messed up stuff going on in his head.

You're better off without someone who can't give themselves entirely to you. Giving your heart to someone you can't trust to reciprocate is never an ideal situation.
>>
>>5319881
If they left you for another man would it make a difference? Are you that misogynistic?
>>
>>5319682
>implying this actually happened and isn't just another fabrication to excuse hating bi's
>>
>>5320125
>>5320105
>he dint du nuffin! he was a good boy spreading the word of jesus christ!
>>
>>5320156
Jesus Christ?
>>
Man, I'm about to date a bi guy who's really nice and handsome, but seeing stuff like this makes me kinda afraid, I don't want to be ditched..

Maybe I should stop dating him before I get my heart broken?
>>
>>5320711
>falling for the meme
>>
>>5320711
Never date a biscum, they are tools, not partners.
>>
>>5319682
>never again
And see here the main flaw.
Should have never started.
Or did you think all these warnings were just outright lies?
>>
Bi guy here. I've had a couple gays develop crushes on me, and most of them ended up bitter when I broke it off. It wasn't always to be with a girl or anyone else really, I just find the idea of "dating" a guy to be impractable. Midwestern fag here, small towns, ect.

I felt for them, and it's sad, but what can you do?
>>
File: 1430441805487.jpg (122 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1430441805487.jpg
122 KB, 640x640
>tfw bi
>know that I'll only be satisfied with a guy
>also love my partner who is a girl
>I know we'll eventually break up but breaking her heart will kill her.
>tfw biscum
>>
>>5321982
> but what can you do?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>5319682
Male biscum here, can almost guarentee I'll marry a man in the future.

Kinsey scale faggots, some bi dudes like woen more, other like myself enjoy men more, but can still enjoy the other.

Stop dating shitty people and blaming it on being bi
>>
gay-leaning bi here.

im more likely to cheat on a girl with a guy than cheat on a guy with a girl or another guy.

i hope that makes you feel better.
>>
>>5322943
>Stop dating shitty people and blaming it on being bi
This. All this and nothing but 100% this!
>>
>>5319682
Maybe if he was gay he would left you for another guy? Why do you blame him because of being bi? Maybe he left you from the other reasone
>>
>>5319783

Correct
>>
>>5319722

>they can never choose the nice guy, its always that ass hole guy or that bitch ass girl

This is what everyone chooses, no one wants a doormat.
>>
>>5319862
same here
>>
>>5320711
Don't fall for the meme shit dude, these guys are just asshurt that their bi exes broke up with them and hold it against their bisexuality rather than examining themselves and going "damn, I'm holding my ex's actions against every bisexual in the world? No wonder he broke up with me I'm a petty bitch"
>>
>>5331479
You're like those faggots who are like "omg #notallmuslims, let them refugges in pls guys!". Literally burying their head in the sand.

The best policy is to be like Poland and not let muslim immigrants or refugees to begin with, especially if you'd only be doing it for the sake of being "progressive" and "tolerant".
>>
>>5319682
A gay guy probably would have broken your heart for another man. It happens all the time.
I think the reason most gay guys here are salty about bi guys is that bi guys have an out that gives them a ticket to a "normal" life.

It's a political betrayal as much as a romantic one, and a cause for envy from gays who want to be "normal".
>>
>>5319682
*Bisexual leaves gay guy for woman*
"Hurrr hurrrrrrrp all these biscum are the same"
*gay guy leaves gay guy for another man*
"Thtop it you guysth, not all gay guys are like that."
>>
>>5320105
It's easy to get over being left for another guy. You can rationalize it as being fickle and entirely the fault of your ex.

When it comes to women though, it's less easy to dismiss. She can provide him with something you can't, making it fundamentally a failing on your part. It really shakes you to your core. As if we didn't already feel inadequate enough next to women.
>>
File: laughing lion.jpg (207 KB, 493x500) Image search: [Google]
laughing lion.jpg
207 KB, 493x500
>>5319783
>he fell for the vaginal jew
A new Brendan Fraser on the makings.
>>
File: dis nigga gunna die.png (163 KB, 446x329) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga gunna die.png
163 KB, 446x329
>>5320711
Don't stop dating him but seriously consider the big possibility that he'll leave you. Get a back up plan and don't get too emotionally invested.
>>
>>5322943
Holy shit someone that's not braindead

Bi guy here that leans way more towards dudes, even left a girl for a guy
>>
>>5333442
>When it comes to women though, it's less easy to dismiss. She can provide him with something you can't, making it fundamentally a failing on your part. It really shakes you to your core. As if we didn't already feel inadequate enough next to women.

That is your insecurity talking and not your exes issue.

Like, it's in the tag 'bisexual' sometimes they're gonna fall for a guy, sometimes a girl, no failing on anyones part (except there's always a failing somewhere cos well, the relationship failed). But no failing purely by gender of new partner.
>>
>>5333442
I've heard this often, but I find it to be really bizarre.
If they leave you for a woman, it's COMPLETELY not your fault; she has something you don't.

What I do understand is the feeling of being cheated after investing so much.
Imagine you spend thousands of dollars playing the lottery every year, only to find out that there is no lottery, no money, no winners; it was a conspiracy to keep people in trailer parks from rioting the whole time.
You never had a chance.
>>
>>5331566
>>/pol/
>>
>dating a biscum
I actually want him to cheat on me with cute girls and for him to let me watch, I'm a kekfag
>>
this is why i'm considering just labeling myself as gay instead of gay-leaning bi
if you're scared of your biscum boyfriend leaving you then how about become a better boyfriend instead of blaming others' for your shortcomings? i've given up on dating girls because of this blame shifting illogical bullshit so when i hear this shit coming from gay men i instantly move on
>>
>>5333518
Pretty sure that was the point that anon was making in the first place
>>
>>5333442
Assumptions much?

Maybe you got boring and he wanted a new relationship. Bisexuals don't descriminate between men and women.
>>
>>5336110
That's pure, unadulterated bullshit. Very few bisexuals are fifty/fifty, and none of them live in a vacuum, immune to societal pressure.
>>
>>5333828
if you are okay with someone else sleeping with your partner and that is affirmed beforehand it's not really cheating.
>>
>blaming your inability to form long lasting relationships on a person's sexuality
Fucking gayscum.
>>
>>5319881

You're just butthurt, and shame on the bisexuals bragging about being gay leaning, breaking the hearts of the opposite sex instead of the same sex doesn't make you a saint.
>>
>>5336128
As a bisexual man (different anon here) I see caving into the desire to fit in by going to a woman when you love your male partner as a moral weakness and a personal failing.

If you love someone, fight for your love. Be brave.

Normally I don't harp on people for being cowardly, path of least resistance and all that, but I've grown tired of people assuming I'll take the "easy path" of marrying a woman. I proudly declare who I am and what I want, and will not accept a slight against me for that reason.

Then again, I'm 6'8" and have the natural strength you'd expect to come with that. I'm not exactly easy to intimidate into silence.
>>
>>5320711

I'm a bi that's cheating on a girk with a gay guy. For perspective, Im developing feelings for him. I bottom with him, but I like to be in control with my girlfriend. Given my socio-economic background, it is more practical for me to go with the girl.

I feel extremely guilty to both parties, but I have an arrangement with the girl and the gay guy is okay with it.
>>
>>5322350

Shit nigga. The feels.
>>
File: ugly feel.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ugly feel.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
>>5336196
>6'8"
Jesus christ, there must be so many people chasing you.
>tfw you'll never find a big guy 4 U
It's not meant to be I guess.
>>
wait so both of them know and are okay with it? How is it cheating?

Not trying to troll here I'm legitimately curious.
>>
>>5336256
Is this supposed to help? Or are we just sharing stories?
>>
>>5333557

He's right about Poland though.
>>
>>5319682
I think you misunderstand. I am biscum and for me its the exact opposite. I am predominantly into guys and i would leave a girl for men. Don't give up doll, you'll find someone better in no time!
>>
>>5336285

I'm just sharing my story, maybe somebody will get something helpful from it in some way.
>>
>>5336278
not really, I'm a huge social recluse (digitally and in person) and am generally unconcerned with my appearance.

If I worked out regularly, removed excess body hair, dressed nicely on a daily basis, did better skin care, and built my confidence when it comes to flirting (can't for the life of me) I could probably be a 8/10, but as it is I'm like a 4.

I've got a lot of raw potential that I am just not using.

Shame me into bettering myself, /lgbt/
>>
File: your post gave me feels.jpg (85 KB, 700x508) Image search: [Google]
your post gave me feels.jpg
85 KB, 700x508
>>5336324
Don't do this to me man, you sound so cute
>removed excess body hair
Oh man don't do this.

Well I'm a social recluse too, and I do take some care of my appearance from time to time. The only reason I do it is that so if THE guy appears I'll at least look better for him.

Still your post gave me feelings. It'll be one of those nights for me.
>>
File: 1433159131466.png (45 KB, 300x367) Image search: [Google]
1433159131466.png
45 KB, 300x367
>gays are nothing more than a game to me

>spend months at a time strategically cultivating their feelings and playing mind games

>get bored of my bf after a while and tell them that I've moved on to the girl of my dreams but that's okay because there's literally millions of you dirty little faggots to fuck around with

>some gays actually believe I care about them as partners but the truth is I only use them for my sexual release and entertainment
>>
>>5319682
well what did you do wrong?
>>
File: breaking feel.png (38 KB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
breaking feel.png
38 KB, 300x264
>>5336361
Just to clarify, I don't like body hair, a little is ok I guess but it seems like everyone on /lgbt/ is a bear chaser. I'm 6'4" and always wanted a bigger guy, then it comes a 6'8" sounding all cute and saying those things.

I'm just happy I don't drink or else I'd get drunk tonight.
>>
>>5336369

I've done that before with guys and girls. Always been a social recluse but I can fake a ralationship when I want one. The thing is I got lonwlt, and now Im afraid I'm into deep with a girl. I love her, but I want to still have new experiences while I'm young.
>>
>>5336379
give me a minute, I haven't used skype since microsoft bought it out. Have to recover because it's still tied to my current email.
>>
File: all these feels.jpg (38 KB, 376x354) Image search: [Google]
all these feels.jpg
38 KB, 376x354
>>5336426
>actually uses skype instead of any other messenger
Roller-coaster of emotions.
>>
File: Mouth of Snore-on.jpg (32 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Mouth of Snore-on.jpg
32 KB, 600x400
>>5336444
[spoiler]McCheatyface[/spoiler]

pic related, profile pic
>>
>>5336462
Well that ain't the pic I'm getting.
>>
>>5336481
well give contacts here then. or send contact request to name and if is me I will respond.
>>
>>5336462
Still, you are from canada, right?
>>
>>5336495
yah.
>>
>>5336500
>>5336494

They gon fuck
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.