[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does putting on a piece of cloth make me mentally ill? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: asdfghjkl;.jpg (30 KB, 206x206) Image search: [Google]
asdfghjkl;.jpg
30 KB, 206x206
Why does putting on a piece of cloth make me mentally ill? Why do I feel the need to be validated by others? Why can't I just do what I want and not be judged? When judged why do I have to care so fucking much?

Fuck this.
Im just gonna do what feels right.
I'm not gonna hurt other people.
I'm not gonna get hurt by what people think.
My gender doesn't hurt anyone other than you closed minded brain.

All of the quarrels on this website about trans issues are people who are so set in their ways fighting with more openminded people. so let us settle and start to not give a flying fuck. Stop being so connected to your category and accept that we are all waaaaaay more similar. No one truly fits every single last mother fucking norm of their gender.
>>
File: austin steve.gif (954 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
austin steve.gif
954 KB, 320x240
I feel like this place is more a reflection of reality while you just want a hugbox like tumblr to tell you how great you are and not point out you are a mentally ill faggot, anyways no one cares if you leave you narcissistic mentally ill faggot
>>
love u hari
>>
>>5319544
tbhfam they seem to be hurting you if you felt the need to vent on the internet about how they don't hurt you

learn how to be emotionally independent u fuckin normie
>>
>>5319574
more like a call to arms than a vent
>>
>>5319564
GEHahahahahha a refelction of reality where every one is anonymous and doesn't have feel the real affects of their actions yeah right. The entier internet is not even close to a reflection of reality.
>>
>>5319605
internet is the only place you can go where you know people will be honest about their feelings
this is the only reality, family
>>
>>5319627
But in real life I wouldn't give half a stale shit about the opinion of a 12 year old, to bQh
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.