[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dads says i should not be gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1448771784516.png (100 KB, 201x206) Image search: [Google]
1448771784516.png
100 KB, 201x206
MFW My dad came to me and asked why I don't have a gf and was telling me I have to carry on our family name. It was all of a sudden. He said it shows our legacy to the world after death. Can I just be gay and not treated differently or judged?
>>
>>5319511
Your dad sounds like a faggot.
>>
>can i just be gay and not treated differently or judged
you really can't bro
what you can do is learn to live with that knowledge
hang with people who don't have an issue
>>
>>5319511
Get your lesfriend pregnant with a straight boy.
Dump the kid with your dad so he can raise it.
>>
>>5319511
Is he implying your family has a worthy legacy or is he just a fucking faggot
>>
>>5319774
Gee anon, what do you think? Unless OP is Bill Gates' son or some shit then this whole passing down the line or legacy is a bunch of horse shit.
>>
>>5319784
I'm only saying. No need to be rude
>>
>>5319762
Perfect scenario:
find bf;
find a lesbian couple;
become friends with them;
you get married to one of them, and your bf to the other;
have children with them;
raise them together.
>>
File: 1448957473423.png (569 KB, 916x818) Image search: [Google]
1448957473423.png
569 KB, 916x818
>>5320488
>lesbians
>>
>>5320492
>animay pictures
>>
File: 1448324794823.jpg (61 KB, 440x422) Image search: [Google]
1448324794823.jpg
61 KB, 440x422
>>5320513
What's wrong with them?
>>
>>5320519
Anime is like the most retarded thing ever.
What's wrong with lesbians?
>>
>>5320551
They're usually awful people. Or at least the ones I've met
And anime is great fun as long as you're not a weeaboo
>>
Do something else to carry on your legacy, like founding a charity or writing a great novel or something
>>
>>5320488
Have fun getting your child stolen by the lesbians and force feminist ideals while you pick up the tab with a large child support bill that the lesbians spend on steaks to cover the black eyes they give each other.
>>
File: 1448810696884.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
1448810696884.gif
3 MB, 294x238
>>5320581
>>
U throw everything away with beeing gay. Gay is just western degenerated.
>>
Names can echo through out time.

As long as a name is still being said and passed on, the original bearers of the name never really die

Herp
>>
>dads
>>
>>5320579
>Do something else to carry on your legacy
to carry on a legacy you'd first need to have one which OP or his dad likely doesn't have
>>
>>5319511
>Can I just be gay and not treated differently or judged?
That depends on the people in your life, and how long it takes them to accept your sexuality.

Are you out of the closet to your dad? If yes, then fuck your father and his midlife crisis.

My father pulled similar "muh legacy" shit even though his daughter is a breeder, and his toddler grandson is already weapons grade adorable.

He probably thinks he's giving you a hard truth and asking you to grow up and not be selfish when really, asking someone to have kids for a name is incredibly self absorbed.
Tell your father the harder truth he thinks grandchildren and a last name will let him ignore. In a thousand years no one will know or care that he ever existed. He's going to die, sooner than he thinks, and making his kids miserable won't give him immortality.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.